HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
11-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Morris Wanchuk

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
I got my refund today for the first month missed but they were in Bruins dollars and good only for the Bruins Pro Shop and concessions at both Bruins and Celtics and Breakers games in thru December 31st, 2012. (btw- I love the Jeremy Jacobs holding the Cup picture in the middle)
Did they load it onto your Garden Gold Card?

Old
11-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
I got my refund today for the first month missed but they were in Bruins dollars and good only for the Bruins Pro Shop and concessions at both Bruins and Celtics and Breakers games in thru December 31st, 2012. (btw- I love the Jeremy Jacobs holding the Cup picture in the middle)
Thanks Dan. We need this post . You can buy lots of popcorn

11-10-2012, 10:23 AM
DanielEtvs
stuck on stoopid

This entire thing is a complete fiasco. Jacobs obviously pinches every penny he can wherever he can, at whoevers expense he can. He is leading the charge in nickel and diming the players. He has a major role in the negotiations of which a central feature entails signing players to huge contracts in bad faith, without ever having the intent of fully paying. If they won't make the star attraction of their game whole, its no wonder that they will not make a good faith transparent effort to make US whole for that which we have paid. This has a serious impact on STH's personal finances. They should be bending over backward to communicate with us every thing that is going on every step of the way, to get us to stay and keep paying .

So my question is..... Is there anyone here who is considering NOT renewing their tickets next year because of all of this? You KNOW the price will not go down, and given the nature of how the Jacobs due business I am starting o think they will probably go up slightly again based upon demand and what they will lose in revenue missed this year & CBA concessions.

I love having my 4 tickets. It makes for great social outings for couples, etc. I love the makeup of the Bruins current roster, they are a very gritty likeable team. I have made a decent profit selling the games I have not attended the past several years. I know that Bruins season tickets got extremely popular in the time leading up to the cup run and after. BUT, I am considering just saying the hell with them and just picking and choosing my 10 games a year via stubhub (Et al) from you guys... who will still be getting nickel and dimed. ANd I think that if I (as a HUGE fan and someone who loves having --and can afford-- the tickets) am saying that, others must be to. no? it just doesnt feel good paying those owners that amount of money. maybe thats weak of me to cite 'feelings' -especialy since ive profited off them- but I feel dirty exchanging these convoluted emails with them and constantly getting the runaround. they have poisoned the well

Last edited by DanielEtvs: 11-10-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old
11-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielEtvs View Post
This entire thing is a complete fiasco. Jacobs obviously pinches every penny he can wherever he can, at whoevers expense he can. He is leading the charge in nickel and diming the players. He has a major role in the negotiations of which a central feature entails signing players to huge contracts in bad faith, without ever having the intent of fully paying. If they won't make the star attraction of their game whole, its no wonder that they will not make a good faith transparent effort to make US whole for that which we have paid. This has a serious impact on STH's personal finances. They should be bending over backward to communicate with us every thing that is going on every step of the way, to get us to stay and keep paying .

So my question is..... Is there anyone here who is considering NOT renewing their tickets next year because of all of this? You KNOW the price will not go down, and given the nature of how the Jacobs due business I am starting o think they will probably go up slightly again based upon demand and what they will lose in revenue missed this year & CBA concessions.

I love having my 4 tickets. It makes for great social outings for couples, etc. I love the makeup of the Bruins current roster, they are a very gritty likeable team. I have made a decent profit selling the games I have not attended the past several years. I know that Bruins season tickets got extremely popular in the time leading up to the cup run and after. BUT, I am considering just saying the hell
I'm pretty sure that I am giving up my seat. Unless they give me a ton of perks and then some, I'll go to a few games and then the playoffs.

The fact that it is November 10 and I don't have my refund is another problem. I have plenty of money in my account but it's about them breaking a written agreement and screwing us over with no communication.

I am Boston Strong

Old
11-10-2012, 11:04 AM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
Did they load it onto your Garden Gold Card?
HEY, HEY, HEY....oops, sorry, just looked...it is golden

Old
11-10-2012, 12:54 PM
DanielEtvs
stuck on stoopid

I just sent another email off to my rep. im sure it wont matter but its all we can do to at least raise our voice and let them know we are ...displeased? haha.

Hi #$%&$,

It is past being within "10 days of the last day of the month". I am sure you are being deluged with questions on this. I would be remiss not to add my own, which echo the same sentiments I have heard from many STH's. The way these refunds... or lack thereof really heretofore... have been handled is terrible. There really is no definitive communication, deadlines, no clarity on anything. It seems like the organization is nickel and diming us. I think when it comes to peoples money it crosses a line. I love the team and the product and have been willing to pay increasing prices every year since I've had the tickets, I just don't understand why it should, would, or could take this long to get ANY refund. Especially when the first preseason game that I paid $55 a ticket for was on September 29. I don't want a phone call or anything, I just want to know what is going on with refunding of season ticket holders money for games missed. One of the options guaranteed our prices be locked in for next year (the one I did not take), but I guarantee if prices ARE raised many many people will cancel their tickets. I dont know how the official hierarchy works in the Bruins organization vis a vis fan relations, but feel free to forward my email up the chain as I am certain it represents the general pulse of the fanbase -- even among the die-hards (i AM one!). thanks

Daniel *$%#$%

Old
11-12-2012, 06:56 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielEtvs View Post
I just sent another email off to my rep. im sure it wont matter but its all we can do to at least raise our voice and let them know we are ...displeased? haha.

Hi #$%&$,

It is past being within "10 days of the last day of the month". I am sure you are being deluged with questions on this. I would be remiss not to add my own, which echo the same sentiments I have heard from many STH's. The way these refunds... or lack thereof really heretofore... have been handled is terrible. There really is no definitive communication, deadlines, no clarity on anything. It seems like the organization is nickel and diming us. I think when it comes to peoples money it crosses a line. I love the team and the product and have been willing to pay increasing prices every year since I've had the tickets, I just don't understand why it should, would, or could take this long to get ANY refund. Especially when the first preseason game that I paid $55 a ticket for was on September 29. I don't want a phone call or anything, I just want to know what is going on with refunding of season ticket holders money for games missed. One of the options guaranteed our prices be locked in for next year (the one I did not take), but I guarantee if prices ARE raised many many people will cancel their tickets. I dont know how the official hierarchy works in the Bruins organization vis a vis fan relations, but feel free to forward my email up the chain as I am certain it represents the general pulse of the fanbase -- even among the die-hards (i AM one!). thanks

Daniel *$%#$%
Rather classy man... I purposefully don't want to contact anyone there because i might just snap on my rep and flip out. I know its not her fault but the communication has been lacking. I picked option 2 as well (i sound like a broken record i'm sure) and me any my buddy picked it thinking it would be good for this season if its shortened and good for next season as well if we decided to renew. Right now me and him don't wanna renew because we're going to sell a good amount of the tickets. With the market probabley going down after this season I don't see a point. Will have to see how this season or lack thereof ends up.

Old
11-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Alicat
Charge!

I tried to resist the urge to email my rep right but I let her know I still don't have my refund and that I want to speak with someone about it because this is an absolute cluster****. This entire month to month refund stuff is utter crap.

Old
11-12-2012, 09:47 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
I tried to resist the urge to email my rep right but I let her know I still don't have my refund and that I want to speak with someone about it because this is an absolute cluster****. This entire month to month refund stuff is utter crap.
I had an additional $570 bucks in my bank account this morning. Hopefully it wasn't the magic money fairy giving me money for not going postal down at td bank garden.

Old
11-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNgold 84 View Post
I had an additional $570 bucks in my bank account this morning. Hopefully it wasn't the magic money fairy giving me money for not going postal down at td bank garden.
I had extra cash but not the full $400. I'd say it was an extra $175.

Old
11-12-2012, 10:17 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
I had extra cash but not the full $400. I'd say it was an extra $175.
I'm thinking that they put everything on my account.. which we put both are cards down for the account. I just asked him, so hopefully i get the $470 (i made a mistake earlier) and that they fix it for you. Seems a bit high though haha.

Old
11-12-2012, 10:45 AM
schmautzy

No refund for me yet.

Old
11-12-2012, 07:10 PM
northeastern

No refund for me. My rep will be getting an email tomorrow if nothing changes.

Also you guys think we will ever see those signed sticks if the season is cancelled? I have my doubts. especially because I haven't yet decided if I'll come back. I know for now I requested my money and not to re-up for next year. My bet is I'll never see a stick. which is awesome because they've had my money for how long and I'll see no interest or anything on it... thanks.

i hate you nhl. nhlpa.

Old
11-12-2012, 09:11 PM
DarrenBanks56

got my refund.
$640 was taken off the card.
Did they refund for just 8 games or 16??
Im asking because the Bruins split the monthly payment total on 2 cards (mine and my buddies)
If they only refunded for 8 games it looks as though i got the full refund and my pal got the shaft.
They cant do amything right.
So before i complain to them again, does anyone know for sure how many games we got the refund for?

Old
11-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
got my refund.
Im asking because the Bruins split the monthly payment total on 2 cards (mine and my buddies)
If they only refunded for 8 games it looks as though i got the full refund and my pal got the shaft.
So before i complain to them again, does anyone know for sure how many games we got the refund for?
It should be 8. 2 pre-season and 6 reg season in October. No chance they refunded anyone for November games yet. It'll be a cold day in hell when JJ gives you back your money before he has to.

The 7 November games should be refunded in mid December.

11-13-2012, 06:33 AM
BeardBros
Everything hurt more

vCash: 574
So are they refunding some service charge too? They seem to have refunded me $60 apiece for my $55 seats if its for 8 games.

Old
11-13-2012, 07:06 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
got my refund.
Do you have your own account or are all the seats on your account? i got 512 back but i assume both seats were put on my account. UGh.. nevermind just read that line about the 2 cards. MY fault.

Last edited by BlackNgold 84: 11-13-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Old
11-13-2012, 08:32 AM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by northeastern View Post
No refund for me. My rep will be getting an email tomorrow if nothing changes.

Also you guys think we will ever see those signed sticks if the season is cancelled? I have my doubts. especially because I haven't yet decided if I'll come back. I know for now I requested my money and not to re-up for next year. My bet is I'll never see a stick. which is awesome because they've had my money for how long and I'll see no interest or anything on it... thanks.

i hate you nhl. nhlpa.
Just called. Was told my refund was processed on the 10th. He said because of holiday it might not show on statement yet.
I use a BoA debit card for payments. Wonder if that matters.
Bank statement still doesnt show a transaction.

Old
11-13-2012, 08:49 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
Just called. Was told my refund was processed on the 10th. He said because of holiday it might not show on statement yet.
I use a BoA debit card for payments. Wonder if that matters.
Bank statement still doesnt show a transaction.
Bank cards are good, its credit cards that might be a problem i believe.

Old
11-13-2012, 08:54 AM
bigbadbruins7

i notice that if you try to buy online tickets for the providence bruins they only let you but section 100-128 and they are $30. does any one know what you pay if you just go to the Dunk for the game and get a level 200 seat?

Old
11-13-2012, 08:57 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbruins7 View Post
i notice that if you try to buy online tickets for the providence bruins they only let you but section 100-128 and they are $30. does any one know what you pay if you just go to the Dunk for the game and get a level 200 seat?
No clue what they'll offer at the window.. probabley be less depending on what game. I'd look for the special deals nights.. Buy 1 get 1 free sundays and dog and draft night fridays. From what i seen they look like good deals.

Old
11-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Alicat
Charge!

Got my money finally. 3 days late. Waiting until the last minute with a Monday holiday is a bit of a dbag move.

Old
11-13-2012, 11:48 AM
gobosox00

Sold

Last edited by gobosox00: 11-13-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Tickets Sold
Old
11-13-2012, 02:38 PM
bruins309
Krejci Fight Club

Got my "save the date" email for the Bruins locker room tour and banner photo.

Oh boy, I can't wait to drive all the way into Boston to walk around an empty room!

Old
11-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruins309 View Post
Got my "save the date" email for the Bruins locker room tour and banner photo.

Oh boy, I can't wait to drive all the way into Boston to walk around an empty room!
They can shove their offer. Give me my money for November first and then we'll talk.

Closed Thread