HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
01-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Walkenthewalk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 323 Krejci 7 View Post
did any STH get the email with the presale code to buy regular season games? I got the email with the promocode for the scrimmage tomorrow but not for presale of reg season games. Tickets go on sale wednesday...I would think they need to get that out soon? I am a STH holder but looking to pick up a few tickets for the opener on saturday. I believe we get pre-sale access.
I didn't receive either, any other STHs get this email yet?

Old
01-14-2013, 03:29 PM
shawnb199

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Minutes4Fighting View Post
Holiday/Wknd plan is now ugly. 2 TB and a Fri Isles, along with Philly, Caps and Win.

Not happy losing Rangers game.
We lost two games against Buffalo (one PS), Dallas, Toronto, NYR and the second Caps game. They added in the Islanders and a second TB game. Brutal.

Old
01-14-2013, 03:42 PM
Artemis
Took the red pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
did you not get any? I can pull the two I put on Stub Hub back if you want.

This is a lack of vision here- although there is a chance 17,000 plus file in and those with balcony go to the balcony, those with lodge go to the lodge and like school children marching in for an Assembly go to the last seat and leave no spaces.

I assume they will sell beer.

I think this is really a test to see how passionate the Bruins fans are and if they can get away with raising prices on those who dared select the refund option next year.

I'm starting to think they will raise tickets for those folks next year.
The tickets are all general admission. First come, first served, so if you want primo seats, get there early.

Old
01-14-2013, 05:07 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

vCash: 50
Quote:
It is going to be ug-lee....really, I don't give a crap where I sit for this although I may be with people who do but what a dumbass way to do this....they should have given all season ticket holders their seats with an option to print in 24-36 hours. Wow- this ought to be interesting

also, there will be many people spreading out and saying someone is sitting between them who isn't and leave probably a good thousand or more without seats....this is going to be freaking unreal
I am not going.

See ya Sat if I can print out tickets.

I can't even get into my account.

01-14-2013, 05:15 PM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnb199 View Post
We lost two games against Buffalo (one PS), Dallas, Toronto, NYR and the second Caps game. They added in the Islanders and a second TB game. Brutal.
the schedule is pretty poor for Boston- thankfully there wont be another lockout for 8 years

Old
01-14-2013, 05:20 PM
RaskMullet
You Like No ?

anyone get a presale code for tickets ? They go on sale Wednesday, so I would assume that tomorrow would be the pre-sale date.

Old
01-14-2013, 06:01 PM
BruinsFTW

Send a message via AIM to BruinsFTW
Like I said in the other thread, I may have another Balcony seat for the Black&Gold game...I'd rather it go to good use.

Can't believe 20 mins after the Loge were sold out.

Last edited by BruinsFTW: 01-14-2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old
01-14-2013, 06:02 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastinB's View Post
Like I said in the other thread, I may have another Balcony seat for the Black&Gold game...I'd rather it go to good use.

Can't believe 20 mins after the Lodge were sold out.
Loge. Sorry, pet peeve.

Old
01-14-2013, 06:09 PM
chuckdobbins

Quote:
It is going to be ug-lee....really, I don't give a crap where I sit for this although I may be with people who do but what a dumbass way to do this....they should have given all season ticket holders their seats with an option to print in 24-36 hours. Wow- this ought to be interesting

also, there will be many people spreading out and saying someone is sitting between them who isn't and leave probably a good thousand or more without seats....this is going to be freaking unreal
The same thing happened with the second rookie game last season I think, or two years ago perhaps? I forget. Anyway, it was a free for all in terms of seating arrangements. I spent half the first period looking for 4 seats together before winding up in the balcony. Then I was promptly booted from that section by an usher and forced to sit in a different balcony section

Old
01-14-2013, 06:11 PM
BruinsFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
The tickets are all general admission. First come, first served, so if you want primo seats, get there early.
Question....Which I'm glad to hear that, it'll be more of a ****-show but the practice was the same...

But, If your Loge/Balcony etc do you have to sit in that section?

I probably wont get there until 7:30 so I'll be high up anyways but just curious.

Old
01-14-2013, 06:15 PM
schmautzy

Season ticket holder pre sale at noon tommorow

Old
01-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post
The same thing happened with the second rookie game last season I think, or two years ago perhaps? I forget. Anyway, it was a free for all in terms of seating arrangements. I spent half the first period looking for 4 seats together before winding up in the balcony. Then I was promptly booted from that section by an usher and forced to sit in a different balcony section
That's why I passed. No desire to deal with a complete ****show after a long day at work.

I hope a good amount of folks that otherwise may not have the opportunity to take in a game got tickets.

Old
01-14-2013, 06:16 PM
ProdigalFan
StillDontGrowOnTrees

Just got a couple of quick emails from my rep, Keith:
Good evening,

I apologize if you have tried to reach me today and I have not returned your call yet. Due to the high call volume we are receiving, it has been a long process returning messages.

Please feel free to email me any inquiries you may have during this hectic week – this may be a more efficient way to communicate and a quicker way for me to respond.

Just a few updates…

· Your season tickets will be available via your online account manager on Wednesday. You will be able to print the tickets and email them to others. To access your online account manager, please go to https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/home.htmI?team=bruins
· If you don’t remember your password, please click on “FORGOT PASSWORD” and Ticketmaster will send you an updated password.

· Tuesday night’s Black & Gold scrimmage is completely sold out at this time. If anything becomes available, I can let you know if you are interested.

· If you were signed up for Lockout Option #2 (which included monthly refunds), you will receive your final refund for missed games within the next few weeks. We will email you regarding this final refund when the time comes.

· We will be mailing you an updated STH ID Card. In the meantime, you can use your card from last year.

And the long awaited info regarding presale tix for STH's. Apparently I can use my option 1 extra $ for this, but only for this brief window. Once they go on sale to the public, all my additional funds have to go to playoff games or next yr's tickets.

Bruins Individual Game Ticket Presale

Tuesday, January 15 @ 12:00PM| Limited Tickets Available

As a Season Ticket Holder, you will have access to an individual game ticket presale beginning Tuesday, January 15 at 12:00PM. Limited individual game tickets will be available in Account Manager on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive an additional email tomorrow with your Account Manager link.

Please note: You are eligible to use your account credit towards Bruins individual game tickets during the presale.

Click here to view the full Bruins schedule

Tickets will go on sale to the public on Wednesday, January 16 at 2:00PM.

How to use your Account Credit

As part of our loyalty option, you elected to keep all ticket money and credit from games missed on your account to be used towards 2013 playoffs or 2013-14 season tickets. You will also be able to use your account credit towards the purchase of Bruins individual game tickets during tomorrow’s presale.
Please note: The ability to use your ticket money and credit from games missed towards individual tickets will expire on Wednesday, January 16 at 9:00 AM. After this time, all ticket money and credit from games missed must be applied to 2013 playoffs or 2013-14 season tickets.

Old
01-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Hnidy Hnight

It sure doesn't make up for missing 19 home dates, but good for the Sully's and Halftime Pizza's of the world tomorrow night

Old
01-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Artemis
Took the red pill

Quote:
Question....Which I'm glad to hear that, it'll be more of a ****-show but the practice was the same...

I probably wont get there until 7:30 so I'll be high up anyways but just curious.
There are no assigned loge or balcony seats. It's general admission. If I'm the first person into the Garden, I can sit wherever I please. If I'm the last, I'll have to settle for what's left.

Old
01-14-2013, 06:33 PM
ProdigalFan
StillDontGrowOnTrees

As far as the scrimmage tomorrow night goes, when I printed out my tickets, it had Loge GA5 with a specific seat on each ticket. Does that matter? Is it just for them to keep track of how many they've given out, or do I have to sit in Loge 5? Just wondering because I'm bringing two friends from work and their little boy and I'd hate to have to keep moving all over the place with a young kid.

Old
01-14-2013, 06:34 PM
BruinsFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
There are no assigned loge or balcony seats. It's general admission. If I'm the first person into the Garden, I can sit wherever I please. If I'm the last, I'll have to settle for what's left.
Ah, alright. So the Balcony thats on my ticket doesn't mean anything besides general admission. Awesome.

I'll be stuck settling tho, but I'm just glad I got seats.

Old
01-14-2013, 06:34 PM
BruinsFTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalFan View Post
As far as the scrimmage tomorrow night goes, when I printed out my tickets, it had Loge GA5 with a specific seat on each ticket. Does that matter? Is it just for them to keep track of how many they've given out, or do I have to sit in Loge 5? Just wondering because I'm bringing two friends from work and their little boy and I'd hate to have to keep moving all over the place with a young kid.
Thats why I asked Artemis, wasn't sure what the deal was with that.

Old
01-14-2013, 06:41 PM
ProdigalFan
StillDontGrowOnTrees

Ok, good. I'll plan on sitting anywhere then.

I just logged into my account and my ST games are listed now.

Old
01-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

Quote:
Ok, good. I'll plan on sitting anywhere then.

I just logged into my account and my ST games are listed now.
All I have been able to get into all day is "account preferences" I can't see anything else.

Old
01-14-2013, 07:07 PM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
Just got a couple of quick emails from my rep, Keith:
If you were signed up for Lockout Option #2 (which included monthly refunds), you will receive your final refund for missed games within the next few weeks. We will email you regarding this final refund when the time comes.
Not acceptable.

I am Boston Strong

Old
01-14-2013, 07:08 PM
ProdigalFan
StillDontGrowOnTrees

Sorry to keep posting, but I have another question.
I have friends on a 10 game plan and she just checked her account and there's only 4 games listed. Half a season, so you get half the games like everyone else, is that how it goes?

Old
01-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

Quote:
Sorry to keep posting, but I have another question.
I have friends on a 10 game plan and she just checked her account and there's only 4 games listed. Half a season, so you get half the games like everyone else, is that how it goes?
I have full ST and have no games listed

Old
01-14-2013, 07:12 PM
ProdigalFan
StillDontGrowOnTrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfan View Post
All I have been able to get into all day is "account preferences" I can't see anything else.
Try the link in my post #763 above.

Old
01-14-2013, 07:44 PM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:

if only 10,000 give or take a thousand show up it should work, but if 15,000 or more show up you may be able to look up clusterpuck in the dictionary and see a crowd shot of this someday,

there are going to be many, many single seats in rows and probably 80% filled with a coat or something even if a ghost will be inhabiting it for the game.

I wish I could get there early but there will probably be enough Seguin and Lucic jerseys in line by 3:30.

I would rather be water boarded than be an usher tomorrow

Closed Thread