HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-15-2013, 12:24 PM
  #826
northeastern
Registered User
 
northeastern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: boston
Country: United States
Posts: 5,082
vCash: 500
it seems to be working now. too bad it says opening night is unavailable... wonderful


tried to get tickets vs habs and only gave me the option for 140 a seat or 1 seat alone...

northeastern is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:26 PM
  #827
roccom33
Loge 9 Row 23
 
roccom33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by northeastern View Post
it seems to be working now. too bad it says opening night is unavailable... wonderful


tried to get tickets vs habs and only gave me the option for 140 a seat or 1 seat alone...
Everything still shows as sold out for me

roccom33 is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:28 PM
  #828
BruinsFan0877
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Country: Canada
Posts: 261
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by roccom33 View Post
Actually a couple minutes ago I had 2 balcony but I didn't want them. Just seeing if something was working.
I'd take them off your hands if it's still an option

BruinsFan0877 is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:30 PM
  #829
roccom33
Loge 9 Row 23
 
roccom33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsFan0877 View Post
I'd take them off your hands if it's still an option
Gone :-/

Friggin Bruins always screw these presales up.

EDIT: should note this is my first STH presale, but cybear/STWL presales always botched

roccom33 is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:32 PM
  #830
northeastern
Registered User
 
northeastern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: boston
Country: United States
Posts: 5,082
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richter547 View Post
I have some tickets available for the Black & Gold scrimmage tonight. Please PM if you're interested. Once they're gone, I'll update my post.
pm sent if theyre still up. at least I'll be able to get some kind of tickets today.

northeastern is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:34 PM
  #831
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,948
vCash: 500
In right at 12 and everything said sold out for every game accept opening night. Only able to pull single for ON though. Interesting that every game but ON still says sold out for me. But I'm still able to pull both balcony and loge singles.


edit- whoops, that screen shot pic was suppose to be of the seats in my cart

__________________
BuddysTickets@gmail.com

Last edited by Looch: 10-16-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Looch is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:37 PM
  #832
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 28,957
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
In right at 12 and everything said sold out for every game accept opening night. Only able to pull single for ON though. Interesting that every game but ON still says sold out for me. But I'm still able to pull both balcony and loge singles.
so does this mean the Bruins fans aren't boycotting over the lockout

DKH is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:39 PM
  #833
reidy
@reidjjackson
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Charlestown, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 5,453
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to reidy
Does anybody know how the online ticketing process works tomorrow? For example, if I'm able to login right when tix go on sale, can I get seats at face value? Or are they marked up?

Also, anybody know when the tickets will become available?

reidy is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:40 PM
  #834
bostonphoenix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,287
vCash: 500
I got two tickets to the opening game. But everything else was sold out? Is this right? I would expect the opening game to go first.

bostonphoenix is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:48 PM
  #835
roccom33
Loge 9 Row 23
 
roccom33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 107
vCash: 500
Hmmm... I had an option just like it described in the email (not the flex) and I went in and got 2 tickets for 2/12 vs the Rangers. Now that option is gone.

Bruins botching it as usual!

roccom33 is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:58 PM
  #836
WickedBruinsGirl
Registered User
 
WickedBruinsGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Country: Italy
Posts: 14,173
vCash: 500
All of the games were available when I first went in. Only game no longer available is the first game. Might get a couple for the last home game because that's always a tough ticket.

WickedBruinsGirl is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 12:59 PM
  #837
roccom33
Loge 9 Row 23
 
roccom33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 107
vCash: 500
Finally they seem to get it going 45 minutes later.

Got tickets for 2/12 vs Rangers , 3/7 vs TML, and 3/27 vs Habs.

roccom33 is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 01:00 PM
  #838
iansimpson83
Rookie User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
vCash: 500
Pre-Sale

I just spoke o nthe phone with a season ticket rep, and was told that the waiting list pre-sale is actually tomorow at 11am.

Also, I have 2 tickets for tonights scrimmage - PM me and I will forward them along.

Or if anyone could pick me up 2 tickets for Saturday's game (if you have access) that would be awesome.

I.

iansimpson83 is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 01:07 PM
  #839
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,948
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
so does this mean the Bruins fans aren't boycotting over the lockout
Based on the 20+ inquiries I've had over the past 2 days about opening night tickets, I'm going to say, no.

Looch is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 01:08 PM
  #840
Alicat
Charge!
 
Alicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: BOSTON
Country: United States
Posts: 22,338
vCash: 500
Anyone find out about refunds? I have a $200 credit on my account that shouldn't be there.

What a giant cluster****

__________________
"I choose to focus on the things I CAN do and am passionate about." - Sam Berns

I am Boston Strong
6.15.11
4.15.13

Alicat is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 01:14 PM
  #841
Tuukka Time
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Based on the 20+ inquiries I've had over the past 2 days about opening night tickets, I'm going to say, no.
Exactly. Those that thought the Garden would be half empty due to some lockout protest were dreaming. 17K seats are all too easy to fill in a town like Boston that loves its hockey, especially in a shorter season with none of the usual October/November "meaningless" games. Demand will remain high, along with prices, unless they go on a major losing streak.

Tuukka Time is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 01:30 PM
  #842
schmautzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,056
vCash: 500
Anyone with option 2 try to use a account credit for sale? I couldnt figure it out and time ran out.
I just released 5 tix gor the sat flyers game in march.

schmautzy is online now  
Old
01-15-2013, 01:51 PM
  #843
roccom33
Loge 9 Row 23
 
roccom33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 107
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
Anyone with option 2 try to use a account credit for sale? I couldnt figure it out and time ran out.
I just released 5 tix gor the sat flyers game in march.
Directly from the email:

How to use your Account Credit:

-Log into Account Manager
-Select 'Bruins Individual Game Ticket Presale' from the List of Items
-Select the game(s) you would like to purchase and click 'Continue'
-Select the quantity of tickets, seating area and click 'Find Seats'
-Review seat location and click 'Add to Cart'
-Select Delivery Option (via Account) and click 'Checkout'
-Select 'Payment Options' and toggle the 'Bruins Presale' payment plan option
-You will be prompted to enter your credit card information
-Your account credit will be applied on Thursday, January 17
-Any additional balance will be charged to the credit card provided on Thursday, January 17

roccom33 is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 01:57 PM
  #844
shawnb199
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 60
vCash: 500
I was able to get into the presale pretty easily, though it was at least a few minutes after 12 when anything actually showed up. All of the games were available, and I was able to grab the same pair of seats for games against NYR, TOR and PIT all at once (for a stiff $155/ticket).

By the time I completed the transaction, everything showed up as sold out.

shawnb199 is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 02:38 PM
  #845
OOOOIIIO
Binary
 
OOOOIIIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Nashua, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 1,776
vCash: 500
Anyone familiar with StubHubs fedex shipping method for tickets? I found 6 tickets for a good price in the lower bowl but am confused since I thought tickets werent on sale yet, and shipping estimate is the day before. I have only ever gotten them electronically.

Thanks for helping me out by the way! I look forward going to my first Bruins game.

OOOOIIIO is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 02:53 PM
  #846
schmautzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,056
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by roccom33 View Post
Directly from the email:

How to use your Account Credit:

-Log into Account Manager
-Select 'Bruins Individual Game Ticket Presale' from the List of Items
-Select the game(s) you would like to purchase and click 'Continue'
-Select the quantity of tickets, seating area and click 'Find Seats'
-Review seat location and click 'Add to Cart'
-Select Delivery Option (via Account) and click 'Checkout'
-Select 'Payment Options' and toggle the 'Bruins Presale' payment plan option
-You will be prompted to enter your credit card information
-Your account credit will be applied on Thursday, January 17
-Any additional balance will be charged to the credit card provided on Thursday, January 17
Thanks. I didnt think I had to enter my cc info. Figured it would just come out my credit owed.

schmautzy is online now  
Old
01-15-2013, 03:05 PM
  #847
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,948
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brovalchuk View Post
Anyone familiar with StubHubs fedex shipping method for tickets? I found 6 tickets for a good price in the lower bowl but am confused since I thought tickets werent on sale yet, and shipping estimate is the day before. I have only ever gotten them electronically.

Thanks for helping me out by the way! I look forward going to my first Bruins game.

Anyone can list tickets for sale regardless of whether or not they have them "in hand" or not. They may have specified they had the tickets "in hand" as of yesterday. But obviously they don't. The earliest STH's will be able to access/print their ticket online from their account manager is tomorrow (specific time wasn't given). Keep in mind, even if you pay $12-$25 for shipping, you will be receiving regular paper printed tickets. As season tickets holders will not have hard tickets this year...print at home only.

Looch is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 03:35 PM
  #848
Tuukka Time
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Keep in mind, even if you pay $12-$25 for shipping, you will be receiving regular paper printed tickets. As season tickets holders will not have hard tickets this year...print at home only.
Seems odd for them to fedex pieces of paper and charge extra for that as opposed to just emailing them.

Tuukka Time is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 03:47 PM
  #849
M-B-30
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 460
vCash: 500
Curious how much you guys think tickets will go for the day of the game with scalpers at the rink?(upper deck/cheapest tickets) thanks in advance!

M-B-30 is offline  
Old
01-15-2013, 03:49 PM
  #850
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,948
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuukka Time View Post
Seems odd for them to fedex pieces of paper and charge extra for that as opposed to just emailing them.
Agreed. But prior to Sunday late afternoon, no one knew they wouldn't be getting hard tickets this year. I didn't check the box that said "traditional hard tickets" under the comments section when listing my seats. If I did the buyer would have had the option of voiding the sale since they bought them under different terms.

I actually listed the delivery option on mine at "fedex". So my only option is to print them out and mail them in the fedex envelope. I actually took the time to call SH and see if they'd call the buyer to see if they wanted me to upload the pdf's since there was no hard ticket option. They didn't want to call them and just wanted me to print em out and mail em.

Looch is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.