HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ticket Exchange Thread - 2010-11

Old
11-17-2010, 09:16 AM
67coach

vCash: 500
Ticket Exchange Thread - 2010-11

This is the offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Last edited by Fugu: 11-17-2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Approved by me.
67coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2010, 12:56 PM
67coach

I am looking for three or four upper bowl tickets (Prefer Sec 211 - 218) for the game on Nov 28th Vs Colombus or Dec 10th Vs Montreal or Dec 19th Vs Dallas.

Please send me a private message if you can help

Old
11-24-2010, 01:12 PM
eatthemeek

The Red Wings are doing this thing this season where they sell $30 tickets out of local bars. The W.A.B. in Ferndale, Gusoline Alley in Royal Oak, Savoy in Ypsilanti and The Arena Sports Bar in Ann Arbor. The tickets include a completely free party bus ride to and from the Joe from these bars. I've gone to a few of these games. They are soooooo much fun! And cheap. The only thing is they only have 1 game per month.

Dec. 6th
Jan. 15th
Feb. 7th
Mar. 9th
Apr. 3rd

You can get them right from the bartender. Is anyone interested in this? You can buy as many tickets as you want. Let me know we can set up a group! I know the people who run it so I can ask questions too! Anyone know of anything else going on like this?

eatthemeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Huddy*

Send a message via Yahoo to Huddy*
Anybody looking for tickets tonight....row 13 sec 108

I have 2 for sale

FV is 120/ ticket or 240 for pair

Ill get rid of pair for 120...

Huddy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2010, 11:01 AM
cj225
Work in Progress...

Send a message via AIM to cj225
Hey guys/gals,

My dad and I are heading out to Detroit for the Devils/Wings game on 1/26. I've been looking forward to my trip to Detroit for some time now so I need to know best location for seats, what to do out there for an out of towner or anything you can recommend.

We'll be getting in late on the 25th and we leave on the 27th, so not a lot of time, but anything you recommend?

cj225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2011, 04:32 PM
drwmike

I have two tickets in the lower bowl on the blue line row 11 for the Feb. 18th game against the panthers in florida. Face value of each ticket is $130, will sell for far below, pm or email at msm2000@comcast.net.

drwmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-26-2011, 01:34 AM
mflo77

feb 13 vs boston bruins

anybody have 2 lower bowl tickets for sale against the bruins on sunday feb 13 at 5 pm...

thanks.

mflo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2011, 01:31 PM
67coach

Dallas Stars 2/24/11

Anyone have any tickets for the game against Dallas, it's the Wife's birthday. I have a hole I need to dig out of

Old
02-03-2011, 04:32 PM
loojay

Looking for tickets for March 26th vs. the Leafs. Actually looking for one ticket.

loojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2011, 09:06 PM
westsideconnect

Wondering if anybody has 4 seats in the lower bowl for the Vancouver game on March 23rd they are willing to sell. PM me.

westsideconnect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2011, 08:48 PM
milbs06

Looking for tickets on March 21st vs Pittsburgh.

Please pm if you are looking to sell your tickets.

milbs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Huddy*

Send a message via Yahoo to Huddy*
Anyone looking for tonight 2/22 vs san jose? I have work to get done after long weekend and cant go

brettwhudson@gmail.com

Huddy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Do you guys happen to have a updated ticket thread for this year I should be posting in? If so, could a mod move this to the correct thread? If not, this one is good enough for me...

I'm just trying to compare what each team is offering their season ticket holders during the lockout. Most teams are offering two different options. One option usually offers a monthly refund on games missed during this lockout. The other option usually is you let the team keep all money you have paid in for the '12-'13 season and you get a certain % APR on your account for money paid in. B's are offering 3%.

Just curious if you guys have been offered anything yet? If so, if someone has a email that shows the options, and they don't mind posting it, I'd appreciate it. This is the B's offer-

Quote:
Option #1: Loyalty Program

You may elect to earn a 3% APR credit on the ticket money for games missed. In electing this option all ticket money and credit from games missed must stay on account. By choosing this option you will be committing to renew your season tickets for the 2013-14 season and you will lock in a price freeze on your season tickets for the 2013-14 season.

Option #2: Monthly Refund

You may elect to earn a 1% APR credit on the ticket money for games missed and receive monthly refunds on the ticket money for games missed. Your 1% APR credit from games missed will stay on account.
Not surprisingly, they fail to mention in both options, that they are going to continue charging you for payments during the lockout...even though there is not sign of the season start date. I believe most teams are suspending payment. I'm just curious to find out exactly how many are.

The Wild are suspending payments-

Quote:
September 17, 2012

Re: 9569XXX

Dear Buddy ,

The Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between the NHL and the Players’ Association expired without a new agreement having been reached. As a result, the opening of training camps may be delayed and it is possible that games in the 2012-13 regular season may be cancelled. The Wild organization apologizes for the inconvenience this necessary action will cause our loyal fans.

Our relationship with you, a valued Season Ticket Holder, is very important to us, and we have put in place a program which we believe will allow you to add value to your investment with the Wild, even if games are missed.

Your remaining payments, due on October 15, November 15, December 14, and January 15, will not be charged until a new CBA agreement has been reached. Once the 2012-2013 season is confirmed, we will resume any remaining payment on the 15th of the following month.

Once a new CBA is agreed upon, you will receive a credit on your account for missed games, if any, plus 10% interest (APR) on the dollar value of tickets for those games once the funds in your season ticket account exceed the value of remaining scheduled games (that interest will be calculated on a daily basis between the date of the cancelled game and the date of the newly confirmed NHL season schedule). The ensuing credit on your account for the value of missed games and calculated interest can be applied toward future games, playoffs or subsequent season renewals.

If you find it necessary to forego the game credit and interest payment approach, we request that you contact your account representative to initiate the refund process for the value of any cancelled games which are not rescheduled. To allow for the possibility of rescheduled games, refunds will not begin until after the NHL has confirmed any cancelled games will not be rescheduled. Refunds will only be made once the funds in your season ticket account exceed the value of the remaining scheduled games.

As always, please feel free to contact , your Fan Relations Account Representative at with any questions or concerns you may have. In addition, we’ve produced an online FAQ document that you can access at www.wild.com/cbanews.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Xcel Energy Center!

Matt Majka

Chief Operating Officer

Minnesota Wild