HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Notices

Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Klaus Catsby, Esquire

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-01-2012, 03:18 PM
  #201
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Machine View Post
haha yep that sounds about right.
the first time I drove into the city for a penguins game I literally ended up on Mt. Washington.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 03:28 PM
  #202
Crafton
Liver-Eating Johnson
 
Crafton's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 9,503
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. T View Post
Hooray for fall tv shows. Boardwalk Empire, Fringe, Person of Interest, Dexter and Homeland are all back.
Treme is back!

Crafton is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
  #203
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior
 
ColePens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 31,891
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ColePens
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassius View Post
For me, the whole point of moving to a "city" area is to sorta live the city life - go out to restaurants, check out cool shops, attend concerts/sporting events, go out drinking, and also just to meet new folks.

I find that a lot of folks living in Pittsburgh can be kinda close-minded about these opportunities. Case in point... super nice bars can be completely empty on a Thursday night. Or if you're wearing semi-stylish clothing it's a 99% probability that you will be heckled by someone who is driving past you. I think also some folks can be very socially reserved for a city atmosphere, which is kinda weird. I mean... when you move to a city it kinda goes with the understanding that you're going to be moving to an area with more population density.

These types of things just don't happen in bigger cities with a more metropolitan feel. Don't get me wrong.. I've met a ton of cool folks in Pittsburgh, but there are definitely a fair share of folks I encounter who I think to myself.. "wow - this guy/gal should probably be living in Cranberry or some suburb".

I guess to summarize my thoughts - Pittsburgh is not very progressive in comparison to a lot of other cities that I've visited.

Having said that, I still think it's a great place and I couldn't be happier with my decision to live here.
I won't totally disagree, but then again it's one city where you can meet a ton of new people. I think people are a lot more welcoming in Pittsburgh than other towns. Strangers talk to one another in the bars. It's okay to talk to your neighbors. Stuff like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
So so true.

ColePens is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 04:16 PM
  #204
JTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Country: Sierra Leone
Posts: 38,499
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLuci View Post
Can you say anything bad about Pittsburgh?
Construction, and PENNDOT just randomly restricting/closing major highways for extended periods of time. 28 was fun this past weekend, and I heard it was a nightmare this morning. Winters aren't fun because it seems like PENNDOT doesn't watch the weather at all, and is more reactionary than anything else, like they are all sitting there in the station doing nothing then someone walks outside and says, "Oh ****...it's snowing." I only realized how bad PA was at snow removal and road clearing when I lived in Erie, traveled to Western NY and saw the difference.

I also hate PA and their speed limits. It took me the same amount of time to drive from Dayton, OH to the PA line as it took for me to drive from the PA line to my house, which is a little more than half the distance from Dayton to PA. Once you cross from WV to PA it goes from 75 to 55, and honestly, it should be the other way around.

I personally believe that Pittsburgh is a city that can barely handle the amount of traffic it sees, which is why every single major highway is under construction.


I'm also not fond of the political landscape in Pittsburgh and how voting occurs. For instance, I live just outside the city, I have worked, and went to school in the city, my Dad owned a business in the city for 30 years, but we were never allowed to vote for the mayor. Political decisions in the city affect more people outside of the city than they do inside of the city, but if you don't live in city proper, you get no say. I have always been under the belief that "Pittsburgh" and "Allegheny County" should be on in the same.

JTG is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 04:34 PM
  #205
BrunoPuntzJones
Biscuit Scorer
 
BrunoPuntzJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 2,678
vCash: 500
I thought Pittsburghers and people from elsewhere in western Pennsylvania were shockingly nice compared to the average jackwagon I got used to in the Philadelphia area. (Has anyone done a study of "most wantonly cruel people" in the US? Philadelphia would have to be near the top.) Some of my classmates who came from places like Georgia or Alaska thought people from Pittsburgh were generally kind of cold or worse.

Do PA speed limits really matter though? Pace of traffic on any major highway is usually more like 85.

I kind of love Pennsylvania in general (except for Philadelphia which I consider for all intents and purposes New Jersey). Kind of like the way Jonathan Richman loves Massachusetts.

BrunoPuntzJones is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 04:38 PM
  #206
JTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Country: Sierra Leone
Posts: 38,499
vCash: 500
You just can't compare someone from the south to the north. It's just a completely way of life, and I only know this because of the family I have in the south. There are so many things about southerns that I hate, but the likes definitely outweigh the dislikes.

The thing that bothers me the most is that they cannot be rushed. You just can't do it. They don't respond. I do find them to be the most respectful and welcoming of any place I've been. I went to Charleston to visit a friend, and I was shocked how embraced I was. My northern personality came out though as I was sort of creeped out, and felt like people were not genuine. Still wondering if that is how everyone acts every day, or if people were acting so nice for other reasons.

JTG is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 04:49 PM
  #207
BrunoPuntzJones
Biscuit Scorer
 
BrunoPuntzJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Country: United States
Posts: 2,678
vCash: 500
My friend from Georgia talked about how people down south can be pretty disingenuous and how annoying it could be to try squeezing some truth of out people when they had committed to the front of niceness. I think she kind of appreciated the brusqueness of northerners.

I was close to getting a job in Mississippi at one point and the whole idea kind of weirded me out because I had no idea if I would actually be able to fit in there.

BrunoPuntzJones is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 05:00 PM
  #208
Big McLargehuge
Moderator
Buff Drinklots
 
Big McLargehuge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Country: Germany
Posts: 53,340
vCash: 422
People from every major city complain about their version of PennDOT, so there's nothing really there.

Pittsburgh is a unique city in the sense that it doesn't fall into any pre-existing regional stereotype and it really does feel more like a really big town than a 'real' city...and I love that to an extent.
-It's a slower-paced and friendlier town than the typical east coast city, so it feels very west coast in that sense.
-It's still proud of it's blue collar heritage and identifies strongly with a local identity/mythology, which is more of an east coast trait.
-Politically it's somewhat Midwestern/Rust Belt in the sense that almost every elected politician is going to be a Democrat, but unlike those places the elections actually can get close on occasion and I wouldn't tout Pittsburgh as a progressive city at all, just one that is fiscally liberal and union-friendly.
-It is, by far, the largest city in the boundaries of Appalachia...but it isn't truly Appalachian at all. Still, there's a disproportionate amount of hicks in the city limits, something that basically doesn't exist at all in the majority of real cities. Half of my extended-family could probably star in a damn TLC redneck show and people would think they subsided on raccoon meat in the Tennessee mountains...but they mostly live in Mt. Lebanon and Scott Township.
-Geographically it's on an island. Location for one (right on the border of about five different cultural borders), but mostly in the actual lay of the land. The hills and rivers are a setting that certainly makes Pittsburgh a unique place...it also makes Pittsburgh technically the second worst perpetrator of urban sprawl, according to an article I read last year (off the top of my head it was in The New Yorker...only Phoenix was technically worse)...and it's all thanks to how much undevelopable land there is.
-Pittsburghese (under a different name) was one of only three regional dialects in this country that is considered it's own...something or other, I don't know...my old roommate is a linguist and he was telling me that the three most distinctive regional dialects in the country are based in New England, Texas, and Pittsburgh.


It's a hodge-podge of a city, and I love it for that.

__________________
“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif
Big McLargehuge is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 05:26 PM
  #209
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
Construction, and PENNDOT just randomly restricting/closing major highways for extended periods of time. 28 was fun this past weekend, and I heard it was a nightmare this morning. Winters aren't fun because it seems like PENNDOT doesn't watch the weather at all, and is more reactionary than anything else, like they are all sitting there in the station doing nothing then someone walks outside and says, "Oh ****...it's snowing." I only realized how bad PA was at snow removal and road clearing when I lived in Erie, traveled to Western NY and saw the difference.

I also hate PA and their speed limits. It took me the same amount of time to drive from Dayton, OH to the PA line as it took for me to drive from the PA line to my house, which is a little more than half the distance from Dayton to PA. Once you cross from WV to PA it goes from 75 to 55, and honestly, it should be the other way around.

I personally believe that Pittsburgh is a city that can barely handle the amount of traffic it sees, which is why every single major highway is under construction.


I'm also not fond of the political landscape in Pittsburgh and how voting occurs. For instance, I live just outside the city, I have worked, and went to school in the city, my Dad owned a business in the city for 30 years, but we were never allowed to vote for the mayor. Political decisions in the city affect more people outside of the city than they do inside of the city, but if you don't live in city proper, you get no say. I have always been under the belief that "Pittsburgh" and "Allegheny County" should be on in the same.
I couldn't tell you the last time I noticed what the speed limit is on a highway. I just drive with traffic.

As far as voting goes, it seems pretty reasonable to me that only local residents could vote for local government but I have never looked into it. Do other cities include the suburbs in their voting?

Also, all this talk about hicks is making me laugh. At home I'm considered a "towny" because I don't hunt or fish. I move to the city and people think I'm a quaint mountain kid because I say please and thank you.


Last edited by Ogrezilla: 10-01-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 05:44 PM
  #210
JTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Country: Sierra Leone
Posts: 38,499
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
I couldn't tell you the last time I noticed what the speed limit is on a highway. I just drive with traffic.

As far as voting goes, it seems pretty reasonable to me that only local residents could vote for local government but I have never looked into it. Do other cities include the suburbs in their voting?

Also, all this talk about hicks is making me laugh. At home I'm considered a "towny" because I don't hunt or fish. I move to the city and people think I'm a quaint mountain kid because I say please and thank you.
I don't know how other cities operate, but I think Pittsburgh is a ton different than a lot of cities it's size. Pittsburgh proper has about 300,000 residents, but it's metro area is about 2.4 million. This isn't mentioning how vastly, and I mean VASTLY, different the demographic within the city limits is v. right outside the city. Decisions those 300,000 people make affect 2.1 million, and those 300,000 don't even represent people who don't live within the city limits. Also the political decisions being made directly affect more of that 2.1 million. That's the issue I have.

There has been talk for a long, long time about considering Allegheny county "Pittsburgh," and opening up elections, but it won't ever happen because if it does, the political landscape will change. Why would anyone who is a politician in Pittsburgh want that, and why would anyone in the city of Pittsburgh want that because then their say gets diluted?

JTG is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:12 PM
  #211
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
I don't know how other cities operate, but I think Pittsburgh is a ton different than a lot of cities it's size. Pittsburgh proper has about 300,000 residents, but it's metro area is about 2.4 million. This isn't mentioning how vastly, and I mean VASTLY, different the demographic within the city limits is v. right outside the city. Decisions those 300,000 people make affect 2.1 million, and those 300,000 don't even represent people who don't live within the city limits. Also the political decisions being made directly affect more of that 2.1 million. That's the issue I have.

There has been talk for a long, long time about considering Allegheny county "Pittsburgh," and opening up elections, but it won't ever happen because if it does, the political landscape will change. Why would anyone who is a politician in Pittsburgh want that, and why would anyone in the city of Pittsburgh want that because then their say gets diluted?
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but I don't think that's a Pittsburgh specific problem.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:18 PM
  #212
End of Line
Moderator
Human After All
 
End of Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 19,314
vCash: 500
The first time my buddy and I drove to Pittsburgh we did alright until we hit downtown. So many one way streets in a tight place. Columbus has a lot but it's spread out. Yeah, ODOT is a ****ing joke here in Ohio, it's going to take almost 30 years to do one thing since there's no money.

__________________

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
End of Line is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:30 PM
  #213
Til the End of Time
Registered User
 
Til the End of Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 6,950
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLuci View Post
Can you say anything bad about Pittsburgh?
three things come to mind.

-absolutely embarrassing public transit
-relatively boring place for young professional
-people dont really live "in the city" (like others have said) so you kinda dont have the urban lifestyle experience

i can see why people would want to live in the pittsburgh suburbs when raising a family, but as a "yuppie" right now its fairly boring to me.

-oh yeah and the biking situation there sucks major azz

Til the End of Time is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:34 PM
  #214
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Til the End of Time View Post
three things come to mind.

-absolutely embarrassing public transit
-relatively boring place for young professional
-people dont really live "in the city" (like others have said) so you kinda dont have the urban lifestyle experience

i can see why people would want to live in the pittsburgh suburbs when raising a family, but as a "yuppie" right now its fairly boring to me.

-oh yeah and the biking situation there sucks major azz
Definitely agree with the public transit. Its just plain terrible. And ya, its not a typical urban setting. As I've said a few times, I don't go into the city for anything but sports.

I'm not sure what Pittsburgh is missing that would make it less boring. What do other cities have that Pittsburgh doesn't that make them more entertaining?

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:38 PM
  #215
JTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Country: Sierra Leone
Posts: 38,499
vCash: 500
Yeah, transit is no good.

I think what Pittsburgh is missing is the young demographic. The city doesn't particularly cater to young people because, relatively speaking, there's not a real young crowd. The typical Pittsburgh crowd is that of people with families.

It takes a certain type of person to enjoy Pittsburgh I think. I personally like going to hole in the wall bars in Lawrenceville, Bloomfield, and Millvale. If you're looking for a club scene, you're out of luck. That being said, I'm 25 and I have plenty to do in the city if I really want something to do. I'm not hard to really entertain though.

JTG is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:42 PM
  #216
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
Yeah, transit is no good.

I think what Pittsburgh is missing is the young demographic. The city doesn't particularly cater to young people because, relatively speaking, there's not a real young crowd. The typical Pittsburgh crowd is that of people with families.

It takes a certain type of person to enjoy Pittsburgh I think. I personally like going to hole in the wall bars in Lawrenceville, Bloomfield, and Millvale. If you're looking for a club scene, you're out of luck. That being said, I'm 25 and I have plenty to do in the city if I really want something to do. I'm not hard to really entertain though.
I don't know exactly what qualifies as a club scene, but Southside, Station Square and Northshore all have bars full of young people listening to loud music with a dance floor.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:44 PM
  #217
Til the End of Time
Registered User
 
Til the End of Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 6,950
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
Definitely agree with the public transit. Its just plain terrible. And ya, its not a typical urban setting. As I've said a few times, I don't go into the city for anything but sports.

I'm not sure what Pittsburgh is missing that would make it less boring. What do other cities have that Pittsburgh doesn't that make them more entertaining?
i love the zoo and carnegie museum, but i wish they had more museums. def not enough nightlife. also its too far from the "east coast" so people cant easily go to nyc/boston/dc. it has kind of an isolated feel to it.

and i just find there arent that many sweet "events" going on. i went to boston one night a few weekends ago, and there randomly happened to be a redbull high diving thing that was free to go to and a lot of fun. philly just had the big made in america concert that was a big deal.

i dunno, when i talk to friends about coming to visit pittsburgh for a weekend or whatever, and i try to find something cool going on to make their trip worthwhile, i generally cant find something sweet to do. basically just get hammered on the south side, and get stuck there because the public transit sucks. not enough to justify a trip here for a non-native or someone without ties to the city.

Til the End of Time is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:54 PM
  #218
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Til the End of Time View Post
i love the zoo and carnegie museum, but i wish they had more museums. def not enough nightlife. also its too far from the "east coast" so people cant easily go to nyc/boston/dc. it has kind of an isolated feel to it.

and i just find there arent that many sweet "events" going on. i went to boston one night a few weekends ago, and there randomly happened to be a redbull high diving thing that was free to go to and a lot of fun. philly just had the big made in america concert that was a big deal.

i dunno, when i talk to friends about coming to visit pittsburgh for a weekend or whatever, and i try to find something cool going on to make their trip worthwhile, i generally cant find something sweet to do. basically just get hammered on the south side, and get stuck there because the public transit sucks. not enough to justify a trip here for a non-native or someone without ties to the city.
well ya, all of those places are way way way bigger than Pittsburgh. We have less stuff like random redbull high diving things because there just aren't enough people here to make it worth having.

But we have concerts. We have plays and musicals. We have comedy clubs. We have museums and the zoo. We have three major sports teams. We have several minor sports teams. We have an amusement park. We have a casino.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:54 PM
  #219
Crafton
Liver-Eating Johnson
 
Crafton's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 9,503
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
Definitely agree with the public transit. Its just plain terrible. And ya, its not a typical urban setting. As I've said a few times, I don't go into the city for anything but sports.
perhaps it's the idealistic reminiscences of days of yore clouding my judgement, but i always thought Pittsburgh had a solid bus system. sure it was a few years ago, but i remember using the system throughout college (we had free passes (deducted from our tuition, no doubt)). we went all over the place on the buses, to all kinds of local neighborhoods that the rest of our classmates had never even heard about. me and a bunch of old black ladies used to carry our groceries on the bus in east liberty and the 28x could take you to the airport. even after my roommate got a car, my gf and i opted to take the bus and could usually beat him on account of him searching for parking.

i'm only really familiar with the public transportation in DC, NYC and SF and of course Pittsburgh doesn't really compete, but i'm genuinely surprised by the heat it's taking here. but like i said, maybe i'm just remembering the good (and intervening budget cuts could play a role as well).

oh but i definitely got lost in Crafton by driving a car.

Crafton is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 06:57 PM
  #220
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Crafton View Post
perhaps it's the idealistic reminiscences of days of yore clouding my judgement, but i always thought Pittsburgh had a solid bus system. sure it was a few years ago, but i remember using the system throughout college (we had free passes (deducted from our tuition, no doubt)). we went all over the place on the buses, to all kinds of local neighborhoods that the rest of our classmates had never even heard about. me and a bunch of old black ladies used to carry our groceries on the bus in east liberty and the 28x could take you to the airport. even after my roommate got a car, my gf and i opted to take the bus and could usually beat him on account of him searching for parking.

i'm only really familiar with the public transportation in DC, NYC and SF and of course Pittsburgh doesn't really compete, but i'm genuinely surprised by the heat it's taking here. but like i said, maybe i'm just remembering the good (and intervening budget cuts could play a role as well).
it has legitimately gotten much worse in the last few years. Lots of cuts. But even a few years ago, it has never run as late as it should. The fact that there are no buses out of southside or the north shore as the bars close on the weekends is a huge farce. I can't speak on anything before 2008 though.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 07:20 PM
  #221
JTG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Country: Sierra Leone
Posts: 38,499
vCash: 500
The financial situation has definitely killed the transit system

JTG is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 07:31 PM
  #222
Til the End of Time
Registered User
 
Til the End of Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 6,950
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
well ya, all of those places are way way way bigger than Pittsburgh. We have less stuff like random redbull high diving things because there just aren't enough people here to make it worth having.

But we have concerts. We have plays and musicals. We have comedy clubs. We have museums and the zoo. We have three major sports teams. We have several minor sports teams. We have an amusement park. We have a casino.
fair enough. the "cons" are mostly from the simple fact that pittsburgh is a small/medium sized city, which is a "pro" to some people.

kinda on topic, but when people in med school are talk about where they want to match for residency, the two biggest factors are the reputation of the residency program itself and location.

places like philly, nyc, boston, sf, la, seattle and maybe a few others are always the top places because they have awesome programs and are awesome cities. you bring up hopkins, upmc, or cleveland clinic, people have a ton of respect for the name and reputation of the program, but the "boring" (or unsafe for baltimore) reputation prevent those programs from being people's top choices. fair or unfair, thats the rep among the medical field, and probably among the general public as well.

most of the US has embarrassing public transit, but thats a whole other argument.

what time do the buses/trolleys run in pittsburgh run until?

Til the End of Time is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 08:02 PM
  #223
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 31,219
vCash: 500
the last bus that comes to my neighborhood is 12:10 on saturday nights

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 08:07 PM
  #224
Randy Butternubs
Makin Bacon Pancakes
 
Randy Butternubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,007
vCash: 500
Mannn, all this talk about Pittsburgh is making me even more homesick.


Randy Butternubs is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 08:13 PM
  #225
Til the End of Time
Registered User
 
Til the End of Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 6,950
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunitz View Post
Mannn, all this talk about Pittsburgh is making me even more homesick.

ha me too. i just emailed a bunch of people in my class trying to hitch a ride back to good ole' south park

Til the End of Time is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.