HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

2012-2013 Trade Rumours

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-07-2013, 11:03 PM
  #876
Acad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 71
vCash: 500
The purposed deal was Corrado, Lievo and Vienneau going to Kitchener in exchange for Schmalz, Palazzese and Genovese

Someone from Kitchener did not want to report to Sudbury.

Acad is offline  
Old
01-07-2013, 11:08 PM
  #877
chewerjones
Registered User
 
chewerjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,581
vCash: 500
Maybe Corrado didnt want to go and play for a coach that cut him for the WJHC?

chewerjones is offline  
Old
01-07-2013, 11:10 PM
  #878
chewerjones
Registered User
 
chewerjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,581
vCash: 500
Rumours were that Middleton was to go to Sudbury for Corrado, but Middleton's camp wouldnt report.

chewerjones is offline  
Old
01-07-2013, 11:11 PM
  #879
w e l o s t b o y s
Drawing Frog 8
 
w e l o s t b o y s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,552
vCash: 500
Gene Pereira ‏@GenePereira1

Hearing Kitchener & Sudbury deal done. Leivo & Corrado for Palazzese & Schmaultz. Could be picks. Announcement expected tomorrow.

w e l o s t b o y s is offline  
Old
01-07-2013, 11:18 PM
  #880
GoLeafsGo96
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,405
vCash: 500
Plymouth is making a big deal tomorrow picking up a major player. Do with that what you will. Can't say details. (Don't want it getting out there early).

GoLeafsGo96 is offline  
Old
01-07-2013, 11:42 PM
  #881
Sterling31
YNWA
 
Sterling31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,535
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLeafsGo96 View Post
Plymouth is making a big deal tomorrow picking up a major player. Do with that what you will. Can't say details. (Don't want it getting out there early).
Will Monahan play 1st or 2nd line?

Sterling31 is online now  
Old
01-07-2013, 11:42 PM
  #882
GoLeafsGo96
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,405
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy8920 View Post
Will Monahan play 1st or 2nd line?
Isn't Monahan.

GoLeafsGo96 is offline  
Old
01-07-2013, 11:46 PM
  #883
arsmaster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 18,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLeafsGo96 View Post
Plymouth is making a big deal tomorrow picking up a major player. Do with that what you will. Can't say details. (Don't want it getting out there early).
What is the point of posts like this?

If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post at all.



.....or just tell us what you got

arsmaster is offline  
Old
01-07-2013, 11:54 PM
  #884
Sterling31
YNWA
 
Sterling31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,535
vCash: 500
Damn you Kitchener!

Have a feeling the Gens sit on their hands.

If you don't make a move forward, might as well take a step back and gain some future.

Who wants Jenner? gimme a dolla dolla dolla.

----

or give us Brown and Pelech?

Biggs-Jenner-Brown
Lessio-Laughton-Sabourin

Decent top 6. Tough to play against too....do it twohey


Last edited by Sterling31: 01-07-2013 at 11:59 PM.
Sterling31 is online now  
Old
01-08-2013, 12:14 AM
  #885
NHL Fanatic
Registered User
 
NHL Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,638
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy8920 View Post
Damn you Kitchener!

Have a feeling the Gens sit on their hands.

If you don't make a move forward, might as well take a step back and gain some future.

Who wants Jenner? gimme a dolla dolla dolla.

----

or give us Brown and Pelech?

Biggs-Jenner-Brown
Lessio-Laughton-Sabourin

Decent top 6. Tough to play against too....do it twohey
No one would want Jenner as he has a legit possibility of cracking Columbus' roster, I'd be shocked if Columbus sent him back down.

NHL Fanatic is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 12:31 AM
  #886
arsmaster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 18,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL Fanatic View Post
No one would want Jenner as he has a legit possibility of cracking Columbus' roster, I'd be shocked if Columbus sent him back down.
You don't think finishing the season as a go to guy would be better for his long term development?

I do. And if Oshawa gets knocked out early he goes to AHL and plays on their very good team in Springfield.

Columbus can't afford to rush and ruin another prospect.

arsmaster is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 02:25 AM
  #887
NHL Fanatic
Registered User
 
NHL Fanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,638
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
You don't think finishing the season as a go to guy would be better for his long term development?

I do. And if Oshawa gets knocked out early he goes to AHL and plays on their very good team in Springfield.

Columbus can't afford to rush and ruin another prospect.
They aren't rushing him, he has nothing left to prove at this level. Getting him some pro experience could help develop his game.

NHL Fanatic is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 07:02 AM
  #888
Loosie
Registered User
 
Loosie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,049
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stahl2Stall View Post
Gene Pereira ‏@GenePereira1

Hearing Kitchener & Sudbury deal done. Leivo & Corrado for Palazzese & Schmaultz. Could be picks. Announcement expected tomorrow.
So maybe it was Genovese that didn't want to report, so they retooled the deal?

Loosie is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 07:32 AM
  #889
ottawah
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
First round 95/96 was exactly what I was expecting Ceci to go for. He's on the NHL pull to camp list or whatever it's called. Could end up being a major steal for the 67s if he stays with the Sens for a prolonged period.
Based on Bryan Murrays comments yesterday Ceci will not be sticking with the Sens, they think he will develop more at the junior level.

ottawah is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 08:19 AM
  #890
Jackson12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 95
vCash: 500
Already moved him, Janes and a 3rd in 2015 (i think)to OS for Middleton and Blandisi

Jackson12 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 08:54 AM
  #891
krazy kanuck
Registered User
 
krazy kanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Alberta
Posts: 2,597
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottawah View Post
Based on Bryan Murrays comments yesterday Ceci will not be sticking with the Sens, they think he will develop more at the junior level.
Sticking with the Sens is different than attending their camp and maybe playing a few games before they burn his entry level contract. That could end being minimum 2 and up to 4 weeks. It's true they would still have him for the playoffs but it would hurt his ability to build rapport with his Attack teammates and his ability to help them improve playoff position down the stretch.

krazy kanuck is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 08:58 AM
  #892
krazy kanuck
Registered User
 
krazy kanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Alberta
Posts: 2,597
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL Fanatic View Post
They aren't rushing him, he has nothing left to prove at this level. Getting him some pro experience could help develop his game.
Wow, it seems a lot of people think quite highly of Boone Jenner. He reminds me of Stephan Della Rovere with a little more size and a little more touch. In my mind he's probably a 3rd liner in the pros and if does well some spot time on the 2nd line.

krazy kanuck is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 09:03 AM
  #893
ohlnhockeynut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
Wow, it seems a lot of people think quite highly of Boone Jenner. He reminds me of Stephan Della Rovere with a little more size and a little more touch. In my mind he's probably a 3rd liner in the pros and if does well some spot time on the 2nd line.
agreed, but he can play and well

his style at world juniors and in the ohl is completely different; what style will he play at the next level???

ohlnhockeynut is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 09:21 AM
  #894
Petes96
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 205
vCash: 500
Please be the day that someone wants Koekkoek!

Petes96 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 09:25 AM
  #895
Spitsfan67*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes96 View Post
Please be the day that someone wants Koekkoek!
Supposedly the spits are close to a deal and Supposedly its for a 19 year old And a 17 year old...Slater turns 19 in about a month and Ritchie is 17, and they would both look GREAT in a spits Uni

Spitsfan67* is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 09:32 AM
  #896
chewerjones
Registered User
 
chewerjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,581
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes96 View Post
Please be the day that someone wants Koekkoek!
I heard rumblings that Sudbury is trying to woo Koekoek to come.

chewerjones is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 09:33 AM
  #897
RangerFan14
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 28
vCash: 500
when will the rangers trade be finalized??????????

RangerFan14 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 09:37 AM
  #898
Petes96
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 205
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
Supposedly the spits are close to a deal and Supposedly its for a 19 year old And a 17 year old...Slater turns 19 in about a month and Ritchie is 17, and they would both look GREAT in a spits Uni
Ritchie will the only untouchable on this team. Everyone else is fair game. Plus he's hurt for the third time this year

Petes96 is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 09:39 AM
  #899
djscooter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
I heard rumblings that Sudbury is trying to woo Koekoek to come.
Keep making things up

djscooter is offline  
Old
01-08-2013, 09:40 AM
  #900
Spitsfan67*
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petes96 View Post
Ritchie will the only untouchable on this team. Everyone else is fair game. Plus he's hurt for the third time this year
you would think he would be the only untouchable but with the Pete's terable management you never know, and again we would love to have him here in a spits uni.

Spitsfan67* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.