HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Senators Prospects 2012-2013 Season

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-26-2012, 05:12 PM
  #376
Ghost in the Shell
#WeLikeOurKarlssons
 
Ghost in the Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 9,021
vCash: 920
Dub is 72.

Ghost in the Shell is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 06:01 PM
  #377
Minister of Offence
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 23,031
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by derriko View Post
So CHL seasons are 72 games right? If thats the case Noesen and Puempel are both at 45 goal paces with 7 in 11. Not particularily surprising for either of them, but Noesens ppg has dropped a good amount from last season (small sample size)
It doesn't even matter. A character player like Noesen I wouldn't even bother being concerned much with his stats. He's been placed on a recall list for the NHL already, at this point what he does in the CHL shouldn't really be under the microscope.

Minister of Offence is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 07:09 PM
  #378
Qward
Moderator
Because! That's why!
 
Qward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Behind you, look out
Posts: 13,284
vCash: 265
Pp goal for Ceci.

Qward is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 07:25 PM
  #379
Qward
Moderator
Because! That's why!
 
Qward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Behind you, look out
Posts: 13,284
vCash: 265
Another goal for Ceci

Qward is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 07:44 PM
  #380
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek
 
ReginKarlssonLehner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 21,471
vCash: 50
CECI GOING HAM, G. I like dis.

ReginKarlssonLehner is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 07:45 PM
  #381
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek
 
ReginKarlssonLehner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 21,471
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
It doesn't even matter. A character player like Noesen I wouldn't even bother being concerned much with his stats. He's been placed on a recall list for the NHL already, at this point what he does in the CHL shouldn't really be under the microscope.
Yea, true say. Man also started off average last year but absolutely tore the second half and was literally unstoppable in the playoffs before an injury cut his domination short. Something I'm so happy with is his improved skating, he looks so smooth out there after it was sort of just average when he was drafted. Guy has NO flaws.

ReginKarlssonLehner is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 09:47 PM
  #382
mianjo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,101
vCash: 500
Ceci 2g
Purmpel 2g

mianjo is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 06:30 PM
  #383
Kekumba
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,688
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kekumba Send a message via MSN to Kekumba Send a message via Skype™ to Kekumba
Bah, Rangers/Whalers not on the OHL pack because it's in Plymouth.

Kekumba is online now  
Old
10-27-2012, 08:41 PM
  #384
mianjo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,101
vCash: 500
Noesen 1a
Puempel 0

mianjo is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 11:14 PM
  #385
saskriders
ColinGreening's#1fan
 
saskriders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Calgary/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,099
vCash: 1322
Drieger let by 3 goals last night
1st on a breakaway
2nd he should have stopped it, but he got unlucky as it hit the crossbar, hit him and bounced straight down, then he moved his foot and knocked it in.
3rd the other player wraped-around the net and it bounced of something in front.






The other Hitmen goalie let in 7

saskriders is online now  
Old
10-29-2012, 12:53 PM
  #386
Alf Silfversson
Registered User
 
Alf Silfversson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 715
vCash: 50
Hockey prospectus has released their top 50 under 23.

Of interest to us Sens fans:
  • Karlsson at number 7 behind Stamkos, Tavares, Seguin, Hall, Doughty and Pietrangelo
  • Cowen at 50 behind Kadri and MPS among others.

Alf Silfversson is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 01:08 PM
  #387
playasRus
Registered User
 
playasRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,951
vCash: 500
Karlsson looks aboutvright . I'd slot him any where between 4-7 between those guys. I'd thought cowen would be ahead of guys still trying to crack their line up considering cowen was a force in our top 4 through tout the playoffs

playasRus is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 01:49 PM
  #388
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by playasRus View Post
Karlsson looks aboutvright . I'd slot him any where between 4-7 between those guys. I'd thought cowen would be ahead of guys still trying to crack their line up considering cowen was a force in our top 4 through tout the playoffs
I'd certainly disagree. He's ahead of both Doughty and Pietrangelo. That debate will go on forever but, right now, Karlsson is the best defenseman in the NHL, let alone the best defenseman under 25.

I'd only have Karlsson behind Stamkos and Tavares.

TheOriginalSilf* is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 02:20 PM
  #389
Icelevel
little bit better
 
Icelevel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,959
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silfverberger View Post
Hockey prospectus has released their top 50 under 23.

Of interest to us Sens fans:
  • Karlsson at number 7 behind Stamkos, Tavares, Seguin, Hall, Doughty and Pietrangelo
  • Cowen at 50 behind Kadri and MPS among others.
So basically a bunch of worthless bs and ignore. Thanks for the warning

Icelevel is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 02:35 PM
  #390
CanadianHockey
Smith - Alfie
 
CanadianHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: uOttawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,645
vCash: 2391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silfverberger View Post
Hockey prospectus has released their top 50 under 23.

Of interest to us Sens fans:
  • Karlsson at number 7 behind Stamkos, Tavares, Seguin, Hall, Doughty and Pietrangelo
  • Cowen at 50 behind Kadri and MPS among others.
Karlsson should easily be above Hall and Seguin.

Cowen should easily be above Kadri and MPS. He's the only one of the three playing regularly in the NHL, for ****s sake.

__________________
CanadianHockey________ __ __________Sens, Oilers, and Team Canada
CanadianHockey is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 02:57 PM
  #391
SpezDispenser
Registered User
 
SpezDispenser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 14,231
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silfverberger View Post
Hockey prospectus has released their top 50 under 23.

Of interest to us Sens fans:
  • Karlsson at number 7 behind Stamkos, Tavares, Seguin, Hall, Doughty and Pietrangelo
  • Cowen at 50 behind Kadri and MPS among others.
Garbage.

SpezDispenser is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 03:19 PM
  #392
Tuna99
Registered User
 
Tuna99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,261
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilfverBullet View Post
I'd certainly disagree. He's ahead of both Doughty and Pietrangelo. That debate will go on forever but, right now, Karlsson is the best defenseman in the NHL, let alone the best defenseman under 25.

I'd only have Karlsson behind Stamkos and Tavares.
He might be the best Player in the NHL - it would be intersting if you asked all 30 NHL GM's what skater they would take off another team not named Crosby - I bet Karlsson would be on the top of so many lists, he is just such an elite force and teammate that he would completely change the makeup of your team. You put Karlsson on Vancouver and they win a Cup - you put him on Washington and his style of play would completely change the motivation and confidence of that team and they win a Cup.

Anyways, not only the best player, also the most fun to watch.

Tuna99 is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 03:34 PM
  #393
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna99 View Post
He might be the best Player in the NHL - it would be intersting if you asked all 30 NHL GM's what skater they would take off another team not named Crosby - I bet Karlsson would be on the top of so many lists, he is just such an elite force and teammate that he would completely change the makeup of your team. You put Karlsson on Vancouver and they win a Cup - you put him on Washington and his style of play would completely change the motivation and confidence of that team and they win a Cup.

Anyways, not only the best player, also the most fun to watch.
I love Karlsson and stand by my statement that he's currently the best defensemen in the NHL, but I'd be surprised if he showed up at the top of any GM's list.

TheOriginalSilf* is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 03:46 PM
  #394
Pilgore88
Registered User
 
Pilgore88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,522
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilfverBullet View Post
I love Karlsson and stand by my statement that he's currently the best defensemen in the NHL, but I'd be surprised if he showed up at the top of any GM's list.
Exactly this, even if asked to take any defensemen in the league, he would probably only top a third of the lists, give or take.

Pilgore88 is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 05:20 PM
  #395
Qward
Moderator
Because! That's why!
 
Qward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Behind you, look out
Posts: 13,284
vCash: 265
I am tired of people saying Pietralangablahblah is better than Karlsson.

Qward is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 06:07 PM
  #396
Pilgore88
Registered User
 
Pilgore88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,522
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qward View Post
I am tired of people saying Pietralangablahblah is better than Karlsson.
I'm not saying he is better, but it is completely valid to believe that any one GM, if given the choice, could take anyone of Karlsson, Doughty, Pieatrangelo or whomever.

Pilgore88 is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 06:35 PM
  #397
WasTeD
Gettn Wiggy wit it
 
WasTeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: in your head
Country: Equatorial Guinea
Posts: 14,236
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to WasTeD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Officer Farva View Post
I'm not saying he is better, but it is completely valid to believe that any one GM, if given the choice, could take anyone of Karlsson, Doughty, Pieatrangelo or whomever.
Agreed.

I have Pieterangelo at the same level as Karlsson. Kid is unreal.

WasTeD is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 06:56 PM
  #398
playasRus
Registered User
 
playasRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,951
vCash: 500
I think doughty has proven head in the same company as karlsson with a slight edge with his gold medal and Stanley cup ring. Doughty has had very very impressive seasons.

playasRus is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 07:27 PM
  #399
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek
 
ReginKarlssonLehner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 21,471
vCash: 50
**** this. Karlsson should be 3rd. HOW is SEGUIN and HALL ahead of Karlsson let alone Doughty and Pietrangelo.

One of them is getting better drastically the other two are getting better too but not at Karlsson's rate.

If Karlsson was on the Leafs and won the Norris trophy as the youngest defense man since Orr, Karlsson would be considered behind Crosby and Malkin as the best player in the league.

LOL, KADRI AHEAD OF COWEN, LOOOOL. What, MPS too? Who are these guys?

Sum up, lol next.

ReginKarlssonLehner is offline  
Old
10-29-2012, 09:38 PM
  #400
Samsquanch
Creep
 
Samsquanch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The Big Nickel
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,827
vCash: 500
I hate to sound like a childish/******** fan because they dont agree with my opinion, but wtf? Seriously? The Cowen ranking is the cherry on the cake.

Like someone else just said, if Karlsson was on the Leafs or Habs he would be considered one of the top 5 best players in the game, no doubt. And I agree with that, but its just sad how unconvinced so many people still are about him.

There's nothing more in the world I'd rather be watching right now than EK trolling the league like a boss again. Sigh

Samsquanch is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.