HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Chl dynasty

Old
12-15-2012, 10:09 PM
NHL13fan

vCash: 500
Chl dynasty

Hey everyone. I've done this before, but my disc broke and I only recently got a new one, so I will be starting a new one. Hope you enjoy

NHL13fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2012, 10:09 PM
NHL13fan

LE DRAKKAR SOLD

Baie-Comeau Drakkar, of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, have been sold. A group of NHLers lead by Martin St. Louis have pitched in to purchase the squad. St. Louis, who was on hand for the press conference, said the team has a new vision and players will be dispersed, and all staff have been fired. "Everybody, and everything from this organization is gone. We're even getting a new dressing room. The dispersal draft will happen soon, as will a coach hire." The dispersal draft is scheduled for the 28th, so until then, we wait.

-May 20th, 2012

Old
12-15-2012, 10:10 PM
NHL13fan

DISPERSAL DRAFT

The results from the league's dispersal draft are in, and Raphael Bussieres went first overall and will be joining the Sherbrooke Phoenix. The results are as following:
Round 1
1. Sherbrooke- Raphael Bussieres
2. PEI- Samuel Noreau
3. Cape Breton- Loik Leveille
4. Rouyn-Noranda- Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau
5. Gatineau- Felix Girard
6. Drummondville- Frederic Gamelin
7. Moncton- Alexis Vanier
8. Val d'Or- Gabriel Verpaelst
9. Acadie-Bathurst- Philippe Cadorette
10. Chicoutimi- Alexandre Chênevert
11. Rimouski- Carl Gelinas
12. Halifax- Alexandre Ranger
13. Quebec- Francis Turbide
14. Victoriaville- Julien Lepage
15. Blainville- Bokondiji Imama
16. Shawinigan- Maxime Lamarche
17. Saint John- Olivier Jodoin
Round 2
1. Sherbrooke- Charles Poulin
2. PEI- Miguel Caron
3. Cape Breton- Robbie Graham
4. Rouyn-Noranda- Simon Lemieux
5. Gatineau- Kristofer Kravchuk

-May 28th, 2012

Old
12-15-2012, 10:10 PM
NHL13fan

DRAKKAR HIRE CO-COACHES, GM

Instead of having one head coach this season, the Baie-Comeau Drakkar will have three. Stéphane Matteau, formerly of Blainville-Boisbriand Armada, Connor Cameron, formerly of the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies, and Ron Choules, formerly of the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles organization, have been named co-coaches of the Drakkar. All three are eager to work together, and can't wait to get the season started. "I am glad to have gotten this opportunity. I left a great organization to come here and I hope I made the right choice. Signing and drafting players sounds like an exciting challenge to me though, and I'm more than ready to do it." said Matteau. "I personally, am glad to be known as a head coach, even if it is being shared among the three of us. Like Stéphane, I to left a solid organization, but I am eager to begin our journey here. I am quite excited with the opportunity that has presented itself." Cameron added. "I don't know what else to say, these gentleman basically topped it off! I was fired, so I didn't leave, but the Eagles had a well-run organization also. Things are going to be great here in Baie-Comeau, come fall time and I personally promise all Drakkar fans at least a .500 season." These three men look like the type of guys needed to lead the team to success, and Martin St. Louis agrees, "We've done some research, and these guys have been leaders their whole lives, and will continue to be with our hockey club. We are also proud to announce Sheldon Kennedy, as our new GM." Kennedy recently resigned as head coach/GM of the Pembrooke Lumber Kings in the CCHL. "This is a whole new league to me, but I have talked to lots of guys, so I've learned the ins and outs of it, and fans can probably expect a few Ontarian's on this team next year." With that, the Drakkar have the draft coming up soon, where they pick twice in the second round, and once in the third, fourth, and sixth.

-June 2nd, 2012

Old
12-15-2012, 10:11 PM
NHL13fan

FIVE 16 YEAR OLDS DRAFTED

Five 16 year old players have been drafted by the Baie-Comeau Drakkar. In the second round, we saw Baie-Comeau select centre Alexandre Delisle-Houde, and defenceman Louis-Philippe Page. In the third, the team selected goaltender Keven Bouchard, then in the fourth american forward Ara Nazarian. To top of the Drakkar's draft, forward Morgan Messenger was selected as well. Co-coach Stéphane Matteau was very happy with the team's draft. "We are very satisfied with what we got, and where we got them. All five will be members of this team next year, whether that be as regular fixes in the line-up or depth players remains to be seen, but soon we will all find out." Delisle-Houde will wear #10, Page #97, Bouchard #33, Nazarian #25, and Messenger #14. Next up, the team drafts in the CHL Import Draft. They have pick #24, and #60.

-June 9th, 2012

Old
12-16-2012, 07:48 AM
NHL13fan

EURO DRAFT

In the 2012 CHL Import Draft, the Baie Comeau Drakkar selected two players, Valeri Nichuskin (24th overall), and Oliver Mebus (62nd overall). Nichuskin is a 6'3" russian left-winger, and Mebus is a 6'9" german defenseman. "It's obviously a plus, when you can add two young men of their calibre to our hockey team. We're very excited to see how both of them perform this season." said GM Sheldon Kennedy. Nichuskin will be wearing #15 next season, and Mebus #6.

-June 26th, 2012

Old
12-16-2012, 08:00 AM
NHL13fan

DRAKKAR MAKE SIGNINGS

The Drakkar have signed forwards Neil Robinson, Raphael Larose, Anthony Beauregard, and Jamie McIntyre, along with defenseman Connor Light, and goaltender Drew Michals. "It's good to get a solid start signing some depth players, and the big pieces will come soon." said coach Connor Cameron. Robinson will wear #23, Larose #16, Beauregard #20, McIntyre #44, Light #2, and Michals #31.

-July 6th, 2012

Old
12-16-2012, 08:10 AM
NHL13fan

AMERICANS SIGN IN BC

Sam Kurker, Colin Sullivan, and Matthew Grzelcyk have all signed in Baie-Comeau. "These are the type of guys who you build your team around, and we are very glad to have the opportunity to add the three of them." said Ron Choules. Kurker will wear #26, Sullivan #5, and Grzelcyk #8.

-July 14th, 2012

Old
12-16-2012, 08:23 AM
NHL13fan

Nvm i quit :p