HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread Part IV: Hey Marine! Edition

Closed Thread

Old
09-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Ave Maria
New Season New Dream

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Ave Maria
idk where to put this but I was going through my old stuff and found these babies, **** I want them to play

Old
09-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Krampus
Call me Nils

vCash: 420
Really considering getting this for my birthday

http://www.amazon.com/Bond-50-Comple...ywords=blu-ray

Old
09-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Krampus
Call me Nils

I'll add this

http://www.amazon.com/Planet-Earth-C...ywords=blu-ray

and before I go crazy with links, I'll just add: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, LOST, Nolan's Batman + Avengers (when they come)

Old
09-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Jabroni
The People's Champ

I bought the LOST bluray collection with all of the trinkets.

I love that show.

Old
09-26-2012, 11:06 PM
TCRF
RICK. GNASH

vCash: 476
who wants to come over and play pickup hockey

Old
09-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Lerb

Does anyone have Rangers Caps game 5 full game somwhere?!

Old
09-26-2012, 11:53 PM
The Dark Passenger
HFNYR Blues GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Passenger View Post
ThatCrazyRangerFan and I are thinking about starting a HF NYR Exclusive EASHL (PS3) team, as our current team, the Dateline Predators, are not really that active. If anyone on here is interested, shoot me a PM and we can get the ball rolling
Bumping this from the last page.

Old
09-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Kershaw

Quote:
Can you guys wait til this Sunday?

I'm going to get NHL13.

Old
09-27-2012, 12:18 AM
TCRF
RICK. GNASH

vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortorella View Post
Can you guys wait til this Sunday?

I'm going to get NHL13.
Yeah we can. Ill play with you and Dark and stuff, get situated before we play if we p,ay club games because they can be a *****

Old
09-27-2012, 05:37 AM
Lerb

How about we Twitter it up? @JCresty
I have a privacy thing where you have to add me to see my tweets (which aren't all that exciting) but hey, why not? I think I'm following Jamy but he's not following back although he does have about 50 times more followers than me. I don't like randoms or even acquaintances for followers so I keep it neat and tidy so I can tweet about whatever is on my mind without censoring myself

The Twitter thread for HFNYR doesn't really work There's an overwhelming list and it's not very enticing so I'm advertising here. I NEED a different genre of news feed and what better than the NYR fanbase that I am deprived of. Follow, throw your handle on here, whatever works.Exams coming up in 7 hours. Sleep time!

Old
09-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Ave Maria
New Season New Dream

Send a message via Skype™ to Ave Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
I have a privacy thing where you have to add me to see my tweets (which aren't all that exciting) but hey, why not? I think I'm following Jamy but he's not following back although he does have about 50 times more followers than me. I don't like randoms or even acquaintances for followers so I keep it neat and tidy so I can tweet about whatever is on my mind without censoring myself

The Twitter thread for HFNYR doesn't really work There's an overwhelming list and it's not very enticing so I'm advertising here. I NEED a different genre of news feed and what better than the NYR fanbase that I am deprived of. Follow, throw your handle on here, whatever works.Exams coming up in 7 hours. Sleep time!
@Steccato7

Old
09-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

Quote:

@patspero

Old
09-27-2012, 08:16 AM
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now

Good morning everyone..another shameless plug, don't forget that I will be a guest DJ'ing on OZZY'S BONEYARD TODAY AT 3 PM, with replays this Saturday at Noon and then again Monday at 7 pm. Tune into Sirius XM Channel 38!!

Old
09-27-2012, 08:42 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Best part of Yom Kippur: I'm not going to school today. I'm fat and feel like ****. Stomach is killing me...

Old
09-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey

vCash: 50
Quote:
I know but that's not the worst part for me, after explaining absolutely everything, I know he gets my message but some of the things that he said "Well, it just depends on where you are on the pyramid" "some people make a career from this" "Well, [My friend] is doing really well from this (obviously he's going to say that)" and "Well, how do you explain that I got enough energy to work out for 2 hours?" It haunts me. It haunts me. He's a nice person, lovable person but the stupidity in him sometimes just makes me want to **** a mountain goat up the *** and then get eaten by a mountain lion.

It's like, hey man, I care about you but hey man, stop being an idiot and hey man, I'm having to be a different person and pretend like I don't want to light you and your thoughts and stubbornness on fire and hey man, don't be so defensive and unwind that counterproductive ego that only causes you to run away from things in life that you need to confront and now my grammar isn't even making sense but ugh. I'm just not in a great place right now. This must be how MTL felt after trading away their chance at a happy and successful club and fan base for a Scott Gomez who sometimes serves better to be burned alive than to play hockey.
what Pyramid scheme did you fall for?

09-27-2012, 10:05 AM
Killem Dafoe
give me the formuoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Good morning everyone..another shameless plug, don't forget that I will be a guest DJ'ing on OZZY'S BONEYARD TODAY AT 3 PM, with replays this Saturday at Noon and then again Monday at 7 pm. Tune into Sirius XM Channel 38!!
Hey Tony, I'll be checking it out for sure. Is there a way to stream the station on my computer? I don't have Sirius but I wanna check you out.

Old
09-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Killem Dafoe
give me the formuoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvincentYvalentineR View Post
what Pyramid scheme did you fall for?
Not him, his friend. And facepalm is more like facewall because he paid 600 bucks for the package to sell coffee pretty much.

Old
09-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey

Quote:

Im half politics and half hockey. That doesn't align with too many New Yorkers. Feel free to follow at your own risk but don't say I didn't warn you! @94nyr

Old
09-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Not him, his friend. And facepalm is more like facewall because he paid 600 bucks for the package to sell coffee pretty much.
Ahh... at least it wasn't one of the energy pyramid schemes. And if you think that is bad on coffee... Check out the Twin Peaks coffee scandal. They hosed some people for 20, 40 and even 60k.

Old
09-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Stepan Glass
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
I'm definitely interested, but haven't played much EASHL. I'm really good at Online Play and HUT, but not sure if it will translate Give me a few days to see if I can get the hang of EASHL and then I'll let you know. My PSN ID is: imma-gonna-win

Old
09-27-2012, 10:37 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

I ate a flat sesame bagel, about 10 eggs, 2 blintz's, a rainbow cookie, 2 rugalah's, and a ******** of this graham cracker, chocolate, M&M, cinnamon toast crunch cluster**** that my cousin made, all last night between 7 and 10 PM. Lost half a pound this morning.

Like a boss.

Old
09-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Killem Dafoe
give me the formuoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvincentYvalentineR View Post
Ahh... at least it wasn't one of the energy pyramid schemes. And if you think that is bad on coffee... Check out the Twin Peaks coffee scandal. They hosed some people for 20, 40 and even 60k.
Yeah, these scams will be around for a while. Feeding off people who want to make a buck and promise thousands, but all you have to do is pay 500-800 dollars for this packet of ****. haha ahh man my friend got duped with a secret shopper scam which is actually a pretty tricky scam, in today's economy these scams are becoming more popular.

Old
09-27-2012, 10:45 AM
Stepan Glass
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
I ate a flat sesame bagel, about 10 eggs, 2 blintz's, a rainbow cookie, 2 rugalah's, and a ******** of this graham cracker, chocolate, M&M, cinnamon toast crunch cluster**** that my cousin made, all last night between 7 and 10 PM. Lost half a pound this morning.

Like a boss.
Hmmmm eating a ton of food and a bunch of sweets in a 3 hour timespan.. you sure your cousin didn't put a special ingredient in there?

Old
09-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allerotrot View Post
Hmmmm eating a ton of food and a bunch of sweets in a 3 hour timespan.. you sure your cousin didn't put a special ingredient in there?
Yom Kippur my friend. I fasted all day and feasted like a champion at the end. I can assure you there was no mary jane in my food

Old
09-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Krampus
Call me Nils

If FIFA still hasn't come by the time I'm home....

Closed Thread