HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Lady Advice Thread XXX: Hey, how you doin'? (Warning in OP)

Closed Thread

Old
09-25-2012, 10:19 AM
The Dayvan Cowboy
Registered Genius

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figz14 View Post
Did he get booted from this forum ?
No, it doesn't look like it.

Old
09-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinehead View Post
Yes, because we all know Rizer in real life and have seen him with dozens of women with our own eyes.
I meant that he seems to be one of the best, but we never know if he is a 45 year old virg living in his moms basement, or if he is actually what he makes himself out of.

Old
09-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figz14 View Post
Did he get booted from this forum ?
I haven't seen him in this thread in awhile

Old
09-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Propane Nightmares
Dearly Beloved

Quote:
I haven't seen him in this thread in awhile
I haven't seen him anywhere in a while

Old
09-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Finlandia WOAT
Do U Like Quebec?

Originally posted by Voodoo Child:

Quote:
As promised, here is my angle for running solid flirtations and chops on girls. It took me a bit of time to put together; not because its necessarily complex, but it is fairly hard to explain, but I just wanted to show you guys why what I do works, and also illustrate some of the foundation-laying that goes into it, which is really the most important part of it all. Pertinent data will be bolded for the slow-witted.

(Disclaimer - The poster posting this advice is 6'3, 190 lbs. with dark hair, green eyes, perfect teeth, elegance and eloquence and a strut that is matched by no other. He has also been actively working on this part of his life for the past ten years at least. If you try and fail, no hating; your heart is in the right place but the necessary preparations were neglected on your end.

And I don't want to see this on anyone's blog, facebook page or anything like that...seriously, I'm not about press.)

When you read this you'll notice it's not totally about the routine; I preach more of a lifestyle and a mindset than a method, so read it all, most especially the preamble.

Okay, before we begin, you need to ask yourself one simple question; What can I offer a beautiful woman?

That is just an exercise. If you spend your nights posting on HFboards or playing D&D, but yet whine and pine over why you don't have a model girlfriend, the answer is nothing, so shut the **** up because I hate you and you aren't doing anything to improve your prospects. Getting good with women, like anything else worthwhile, requires work. For some, it might be a few tweaks and calibrations, for others it may be a task alike to moving mountains. If you aren't willing to put work in, don't be upset when you don't get the results you desire.

But don't get trapped into any pitfalls; you don't need great looks, lots of money and a wealth of experience garnered from traveling the world to get quality girls so don't bemoan your lack of any of these things. But you do need a few tools in the toolbox. If you're a fun, interesting, humorus, intelligent guy, you can get attractive women with minimal money and a base level of looks.

================================================== ================================

1) Don't put the ***** on a pedestal - So many guys do this to their detriment, but its not really our fault. Society brainwashes us into believing that women are pure, chaste and innocent and that men are evil and dirty (see: Disney Movies...note: If I have a son he'll be forbidden to watch Disney movies). This is not true; women want to have sex just as much as men do, get comfortable with that...but they do it in different ways. She's a human being, just like you are; not making her out to be some perfect ideal is crucial in winning the battle of the bulge.

2) Women want the best - Imagine for one day you're an attractive, young woman. When you're done checking yourself out in the mirror and go out in public, what do you see?

Male attention, constant male attention, from every angle, all the time, so much of it in fact that it begins to get annoying and you begin to develop a very tight screening process to seperate the contenders from the pretenders. What I'm trying to illustrate I briefly alluded to in my post up there; women tend to have more sexual options than men. More options means more to choose from. More to choose from means higher standards, and higher standards means only the best get recognized.

Women aren't men. If we had women falling over us, instead of picking one we'd pick two or three, maybe even more. Women are like this too, but to an extent its different; where we'd pick the three or more best-looking (or most easily attainable) options, women will pick theirs based on things like confidence, swagger, status and dominance.

If you think you're the best and project it, women will pick up on your vibe.

3) No overnight fixes - I hate to break it to you guys, but you can't just wake up one day and go out and suddenly be good with women, it just doesn't work that way. It takes prep and practice. Getting good with women is a lot like losing weight; if you want to lose 150 lbs. just changing some of your diet won't cut it...you need to change your diet, your eating patterns, your exercise routine, your sleeping patterns and so on and so forth. It's a lifestyle change.

4) Small matters of housekeeping - I talked about tools in a toolbox, here are some of them that all of you can easily master and use.

Start young; I myself had no real experience or confidence around women until I was about 16, and didn't lose my virginity until I was 17. If you're 13 years old and reading this, internalize it and get in on the ground floor. Not only will you get laid earlier and therefore gain the requisite confidence, but the increased plasticity of your brain means you'll learn the concepts quicker and better.

Stand in front of a mirror and practice your smile and posture (sounds gay, but remember that you're doing this to sleep with women, so its really the opposite of gay). I'm not talking a big, goofy clown smile; I tend to rock a small, wry smile in most situations, including when I'm flirting with some girls.

Body language is instrumental, and it's both the easiest thing to fix and the thing that will change your results the most. Head high, shoulders back, look strong like a man.

If you can't keep eye contact with a beautiful girl you're ****ed...but it can be learned. That is an important takeaway message with this post; all of this can be learned.

Develop a nice, languid walk, confident but not overboard, the type of strut that says 'Yeah that's right honey, I have important places to be and affairs to handle, but I'd rather talk to you, so what up?'

While practising your smile, also practise a 'serious' look...not an angry look, but a look that says 'Yeah I'm hearing what you're saying, but so what? You need to win me over'. That's called aloofness, and aloofness is huge. Aloofness is defined as sort of a nonchalance and carelessness...I respectfully disagree; I see it as not being starry-eyed at the fact that some young thing is talking to me and taking an interest in what I say...keeping my cool.

On Cool: Cool is pivotal but its not what you think it is; its not having the latest import EP from Japan or the trendiest hoodie on the playground, it's being okay with yourself, being nonjudgmental and being fun and open to experience.

When speaking to women, speak slowly and enunciate. If you appear rapid-fire in delivery, you'll appear nervous. Your voice should register a little deeper than it usually does.

Your mindset should be "I'm the ****ing man, and everybody knows it..." when dealing with women and also in life...once more, confidence! When chatting up a girl you should be thinking 'This girl is lucky I'm talking to her!', not 'I can't believe this girl is talking to me!'. You don't want to be arrogant but proud, though if you're unsure it's better to veer closer to arrogance than meekness. You don't want to try too hard to be too hard, but you should at least appear to have some level of faith in yourself.

A beautiful thing about being good with women; all of a sudden once you get laid a bunch of times, by some sort of strange osmosis, you're good at almost everything else!

Looks...ah, that's just it. I hear all the time that looks don't matter from women, ********. Sure, they don't rate on the same level they do for us, but they are important.

If you're fat, hit the gym and tone up. Fat guys can get girls of course, but like everything else when you're fat, why make it more difficult? It's healthier anyways, there's no excuse for anyone to be fat.

Conversely, if you're skinny, hit the weights and protein shakes a little bit. Skinny is bad, lean is good.

I get my hair chopped up every three weeks and my eyebrows waxed every month, in addition to trying out various facial hair configurations and keeping my nose-hair game maintained constantly. If you look well put together, how short or heavy you are suddenly fades into the background. Always be fresh.

Smell nice too; there's no excuse to not shower at least once a day. Body wash, deodorant and a nice cologne, I like Acqua di Gio, CK Man and Be, as well as anything by Hugo Boss or Issey Miyake, apply a conservative spray to the front of your neck and on your wrist, then rub them together. I smoke so I always carry gum with me, but even if you don't, fresh breath is key. With gum also you have an opener; girl next to you sees you pop a piece, offer some to her, homeboy.

Nice teeth are essential; the only guys I know with grimy teeth that consistently pull consistently pull subpar girls or are drug dealers. Crest whitestrips, or a bleaching procedure if you can afford it. If they're fine, keep on brushing and use mouthwash.

I don't know why I'm telling you this since it'll (partly) remove my edge, but here goes; 95% of you dress like retards. Pants down at the waist, ill-fitting shirts, stupid themed ties, dirty clothes, crappy shoes, jerseys, baseball caps...I notice when I rock a suit or a blazer I get way more attention from women (and when talking to them I get way more of a window to make mistakes, which I rarely do, but they do happen). I'm not saying you need a $4300 suit to run successful chops, but at least lose the cap, have clothes that fit and dress like a man. Nice shoes, be they loafers, high-tops or boots are a must.

I have no problem wearing a stained hoodie and track pants when I'm just loafing at home, but as soon as I step it out I step it up. You never know who you're going to run into.

For real; If I look back through the archives, I notice that when I was dressed like a typical scrub (jeans, sneakers, nondescript tee) my numbers were horrible, and they only started to ascend about four and a half years ago after I freshened up my wardrobe and grew into my look. I think my success continues because so many of my 'competitors' dress like they don't give a ****.

Having skills is a good thing for another reason as well; competition level is generally fairly low. If I were to put a count on it, I'd say a full 60% of guys struggle (0-1 girls per year), 30% do alright (2-6 girls per year), and 10% can get girls at will (6-20+ girls per year). If you bump your style up to that 30%, you're instantly more appealing than 60% of men to women. For every guy that gets a ton of girls, there's at least five that get no girls.

If you don't like rocking the suit or blazer biz stilo or just can't afford it...and I can't believe I'm saying this, get some loud tee-shirts by guys like...ugh...Ed Hardy or Christian Audiger, or a similar type of thing, band tees. I think that **** is gay, but I can see the merit; there's lots of stuff going on (usually in gay sparkles and glitter) on an Ed Hardy tee, and if you wear one well it'll only be a matter of time until some girl brings it up in conversation. Standing out and being comfortable with standing out is essential.

I like to rock flash watches as well, be it my slick Fauxdemars-Piguet Royal Oak (I'll own a real one someday, MSRP about $11,000) or my more hipster-friendly Nixon Rotolog (MSRP about $350), but they aren't of massive consequence, few girls have complemented me on my watch...but still, a man needs to keep track of time.

I also like to rock Aviators, but if you're talking to a girl you should remove your shades...easier to build trust and rapport that way.

Accentuate your strengths. If you have nice tats, showcase them, if you have nice jewels or ice, rock it, if you have good muscles, you probably aren't reading this thread because you don't need the advice.

If you're good at something, go to where its appreciated and find the women there. Brainy guys hit the library (I always chop girls at the library)...built guys hit the beach (I always chop girls at the beach), cool guys hit the dive bars with live music (You know what I'm gonna ****ing say...), good dancers hit the clubs (I hate clubs but I can dance). Venue selection is essential, learning your niche and playing to it will improve your success.

Have good social skills, strike up conversations everywhere with not just women but other men as well, build your conversational skills that way, it'll help you get comfortable once you're in battle. Women love repartee and wit and wordplay, you don't get good at that type of stuff posting on HFboards all day or playing D&D.

5) Finally...fake it til you make it - Sounds like BS but its true. If you internalize enough external knowledge and bring it to your personality, eventually it will become a part of who you are.

Gentlemen, don't be afraid of rejection. I myself have been rejected probably in the 2000-5000 range in my life, and trust, some of that has been harsh, crazy harsh, but my actual numbers are very respectable...even this little sequence I'm going to illustrate only works about 1 in 6 times, and that's 1 in 6 times I get a date out of it; a date doesn't always lead to sex, but I can usually run it 3-5 times a week, so I usually have at least one fresh date every week and a half. Just remember the old saying, 'He who gets rejected the most, gets laid the most.'

It is very true, that saying, that 'A woman will know if she wants to sleep with you in five minutes.' Make a good impression.

And now...

The Setting:

The beautiful thing about this angle is rain or shine, night or day, bar or bus terminal you can run this angle.

Notice I didn't say 'routine'. I am not a fan of routines (as illustrated in such weighty tomes as The Mystery Method*). I do not run routines; routines are scripted, entierly dependant on context and quite frankly, most girls are wise to them. Go to any girl anywhere and try The Cube or 'Which sex lies the most?' and watch yourself get laughed out of the room.

I run plays; plays are based wholly on the game which contains them, allow for improvisation, try to account for all of the variables that can come into effect and they consider the ends over the means. Don't get it twisted.

Anyways, you're standing in line at the bakery/on the bus/in an uncrowded bar/in EB, what have you. You already look sharp and fresh (thanks to me telling you that you need to, skippy). You notice a cute girl a little bit away, you look up and she looks up, then its over.

A bit of time passes, and - holy crap Batman! - She's paying for her boulangerie/about to board the bus/getting a drink/buying the latest Call of Duty and she's right near you...like RIGHT up close to you, were she a guy you'd tell her to take a step back...and she lingers a little. How many times have you noticed this happening? I bet it's lots.

Allow me to illuminate you...Women don't often 'open' the men they are interested in (and I'm sure some girl poster who is just itching to buck the status quo disagrees with me...because women like to disagree with things men say because they think that men value them for their opinions, that's called projection), they are more subtle than that, they send signals...never forget, in the dating market an attractive 21 year old girl is Bobby Orr...or Drew Doughty if you prefer; slick, subtle, supremely skilled and she knows it. The average 21 year old guy is riding the bus through Sioux Falls.

They use things like eye contact and proximity. She makes eye contact once and you notice she does it again later? She wants you to talk to her. She was over there and SUDDENLY she's over here, right beside you? She wants you to talk to her. Do not ever get caught into the trap of thinking that you're 'bothering' a woman with your presence and conversation; chances are she has **** all to do anyways.

At this point I'll also note that if you look good, more girls will check you out, and move up into your manspace.

Knowing and acknowledging that when a woman gets into your manspace she wants to talk to you is pivotal to getting up into her womanspace.

Now, I filter out what I want; I went through the growing phase, graduated Summa *** Loudly from the school of hard knocks, every girl was (and stil is) a battle. But now that I'm a little older and wiser, I want to get laid with minimal effort. As such, I do not generally talk to girls who didn't give me eye contact or get all up in my proximity first, in other words, girls who aren't too interested in me.

Sadly, if you're new at this, you do not have this luxury. You'll need to approach nearly constantly, and yeah you'll get rejected a ton, but so what? If you're gonna cry over what one stupid girl thinks about you, you aren't going to do well with women. By approaching and harassing a ton of young women, you develop your skillset, and the whole fear of approaching women (which does exist) slowly begins to fade away. You want to be at the point where you can talk to them anywhere you find them (and they're everywhere).

I still approach girls the odd time; sometimes I see a girl walking and she just looks so good and carries herself so well that I have to go and talk to her, but if you look good and radiate confidence and masculine energy, wow...you'd be surprised how many girls actually WANT you to talk to them. All the 'BS' you heard about confidence growing up...yeah, it's true.

* - The Mystery Method...the honest truth? I read it on a lark, and while it is right and Mystery has banged a ton of hot babes for which he deserves my respect (despite looking like a gay wizard)...if you have somewhat of a grasp on how to deal with women, you don't really need to read it. If you're socially retarded around women, then you need to read it.

The Chat:

The Opener:

Don't think you need an awesome situational opener or something so witty she creams up right then and there; though you should be able to open situationally or with humor, it's not 100% necessary.

Sometimes I throw a funny opener out there just to see how it plays. The opener is not a hugely important area of the interaction though, so don't go thinking a girl won't talk to you if you don't wow her from the get go. Remember I said a girl will know if she wants to sleep with you in the first five minutes? She won't just get naked after your opener, you need to wow her with conversation.

My Go-to Opener:

'So what are you up to (tonight)?'

Where I say 'Tonight' if its night time and drop it if its the day. I don't quote Proust, I don't comment on the weather, I ask a legitimate question.

And either she responds or she doesn't, engage the target or commence a bombing raid on a fresh target.

'Oh, I'm just out with my friends...it's my girlfriend's birthday.

EDIT: I'll just note that today on the way to work I ended up in a ten minute conversation (no number) with a cute half-Japanese girl. My opener?

Me: 'Excuse me? I'm really craving a bagel, do you know if there's a good Jewish bakery nearby?'
Her: 'Umm...I don't...'
Me: 'I'm just messing with you, I thought you were neat so I wanted to say hello.'

**** works.

The #1 reason most guys fail with women:

THEY DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!

Really its true, so, so true. We get stuck up trying to impress them instead of trying to have a real, thoughtful conversation, which is about the #1 way they weed the wheat from the chaff among us. You can stop listening to her after you've slept with her or made her your girlfriend. This is where aloofness is key; who is she? Why can't you talk to her?

But LISTEN! Every guy worried about what to say to women, just LISTEN. THEY WILL DO THE WORK FOR YOU IF YOU LISTEN!

My birthday example? Let's extrapolate.

Me: Oh yeah? *looks over at her table*, who's birthday is it?
Her: *looks over and points at a girl in a blue sweater.* That one, my friend Amy.
Me: Oh yeah...and she's wearing THAT shirt on her brithday? That's gutsy.
Her: OMG I can't believe you said that! *smiling*

Or likewise, suppose you see a cute girl in EB and you get into the same sequence.

Me: So what game are you picking up today?
Her *Showing me her game, a copy of 'Kirby's Epic Yarn'* Kirby's Epic Yarn.
Me: 'Kirby's Epic Yarn', eh? I love the Kirby games...when I was seven.
Her: OMG you're the worst! *gently punches you on the arm*

This is technically called a 'neg'...a very mild backhanded compliment delivered with cocky confidence. Put that in the toolbox, they are necessary but don't overdo it. I'm talking 2, maybe 3 in a ten minute conversation. You want to look like a bit of an *******, but don't carry it overboard. Women love *******s because they're their own men with opinions and thoughts and they don't care about ruffling the feathers of the establishment, part of being a man is having opinions and thoughts that don't necessarily jibe well with the current regime or millieu.

Man time: A well placed neg is a great way to rescue a dying conversation.

As men we don't like the idea that women love *******s; it wasn't always this way and its not the way things should be, but go back in time a little; did you remember wanting a girl and trying to be friendly with her, only to get nowhere as she cried on your shoulder about how much of an ******* the guy she's currently sleeping with is, and later, even though she was sad she still went to sleep with him anyways? Never set out to get a girl by being her friend first. Yeah, it can work in rare instances, but cost-benefit analysis; is the cost (your precious time) worth the benefit (the maybe 20% chance she doesn't friendzone you and you begin sleeping together)? Not even close.

Her: So what are you doing here?
Me: I'm just grabbing a drink with a few friends and unwinding, it was a tough day.

If this is true, you'll double your awesomeness if your friends happen to be hot women, or even mediocre women. Women like men that other women like.

Her: A tough day at work?
Me: Yeah it was.
Her: What do you do?

This is where you really have to sparkle, and not just your Ed Hardy shirt. Every woman you flirt with will ask you what you do for a living.

There is only one time in which I'll condone lying outright to women; when you're sleeping with other women. Yes I'm not the greatest person. You want to score tons of girls? Be prepared to part with some of your moral code, but anything about your job or living status, sadly if you want to hook up with her or get into a relationship, you need to be mostly honest.

My job personally isn't interesting at all; I work for the government and that's all I can say. I have one degree and need three credits to get another.

Me: I work for the government.
Her: Oh yeah, doing what?
Me: ...I can't really say, I work for the ministry of [redacted] and I had to sign some documents when I got the job, so they wouldn't like me blabbing about it, but its kinda cool.
Her: (smiling) Do you like it?
Me: Honestly, it's not what I expected when I got my degree...I kinda wanna go back to school, I miss the times.
Her: I'm in school!
Me: Oh yeah, where you go?
Her: This [place], I'm taking this [course]!

See, do you see what I'm doing? I am not being an idiot and talking about myself constantly, or revealing too much about myself.

(I'll just mention that while I'm doing this I stand tall and proud, my eye contact when she talks is good but sporadic, and when I talk its intense, some have said steely or smouldering. I am listening, but I'm not totally sold, but my personality is forceful and manly...she just knows I'm a man and I know how to handle things in the bedroom).

Also, 'I work for the government and can't tell you?' Demonstration of value. Demonstrating your value is key; if you don't have value, why should she choose you? Do not overdo it with these either, you'll look like you're trying hard to impress her...the best tip I can give is to only do them when she prompts. Never forget; Women choose and men are chosen.

Notice I slightly romanticize my fairly normal life; do the same. You work at Wal-Mart? 'I work in retail...', 'you work at a call center? 'I'm in customer service/sales.', you're unemployed? 'I'm in between jobs right now but I used to work in ________.'.

The line 'I can't really say' or 'I can't really go into detail' when a girl asked me about my job has worked for me almost every time, Being good with women requires some skill in the timeless art of deflection. If she's prying into your life then good, it means she has a little interest, but to avoid slipping up, you need to deflect the conversation back on to her and who she is.

The #2 reason men fail with women: They talk too much about themselves and either a) come off as braggarts or b) say something that kills the conversation.

Her: Retail/sales...what do you sell?
Me: A little bit of everything...
Her: I see...
Me: What about you? You have a job, don't you? (slight neg)

Yeah, women care about your job...in that they care that you have a job, and thus can afford to buy things and go out.

Her: So when you aren't working for the government you just go out and shamelessly flirt with random girls?
You: That's right. / Flirting? We're just having a conversation, is there a law against that? / Well you looked bored and just seemed like you needed someone interesting to talk to...

Fellas, in any given interaction women will test you like you wouldn't believe. Failing her tests is the #3 reason a lot of men fail with women. Passing these little tests is essential to success, and identifying them is crucial to passing them. Whenever she asks a slightly derisive question, whenever she shifts gears, whenever she throws out some crazy bait for you to bite on (example: she talks about how much she likes sex), 99% of the time this is a test.

So how do you pass the test? Be unflappable and unapolagetic, be manly, don't take the bait, be shameless, but whatever you do don't get frustrated with her or get defensive, be cool. Whenever a woman I barely know starts talking about sex and asks me my perspective I say something like 'You're bad!', or 'You're asking me about that? We've only been talking for five minutes!', Flipp the script.

After at least five more minutes or talking...

Conversation: Slight lull
Me: My name is Mr. Black, by the way *extends hand*.
Her: Oh, *extends hand* my name is Vanessa, *blushes*.

I don't give my name right away. It seems eager to do so, and it builds up a little mystery with her if she's spilling her guts and she doesn't know who you are...crucial, crucial move.

Man time: Handshake move; I roll the hand a little to the counterclockwise (I shake with my right, lefty's that's clockwise), my hand over hers, do it slowly and gently so you don't hurt her wrist (girls are fragile). Intimate, dominating. Women like dominant men.

Eventually in the conversation...

Before we proceed, we ensure she's interested...Coloring, dilated pupils, tons of questions, leaning into you etc etc etc, we've been through this...

Me: Well the thing about that is...*looks around*.
Her: The thing about what?
Me: *Grab her gently but firmly by the wrist and pull her in to whisper in the ear.* It's blah blah, blah blah blah.

CRUCIAL!!1!1!1!11!1!!!!

Touch...its our most primal and intimate of senses, it says so much about us. Obviously being too touchy and grabby is a bad thing, but you definitely up your man score if you touch her when you know she's receptive and you show the balls to do it.

I personally love this move, and its definitely signature, and the best part? In the club leaning on the bar or walking side by side with a girl in the daytime, its a societally-condoned-but-edgy enough move to work anywhere.

I love it; you get your fingers gently around her wrist (bonus for me, my hands are massive, which they love...maybe you even feel that her pulse is racing), pull her in and get a little bit of gentle hot breath on her neck (which they love, always, 100% of them, don't make it known that you're actually trying to do this) while you share a secret...if you're doing well at this point, she's probably imagining what it would be like for you to close the blinds and ease on top of her, as well as other juicy things.

An awesome aspect of this move is that once you do your big reveal into her ear, if she doesn't back away from you after you say it she wants to be kissed. Totally makes a kiss organic and not forced. I am not a proponent of complimenting women on anything (seems approval-seeking), but sometimes I drop a little something here, 'Your skin is so lovely.', 'Your hair smells so nice.' et al, and, like the Great White Shark, I move in for the kill. Women want a man to lead the sitaution, but so often we are afraid to, don't be.

That's honestly really it...from here you adapt to the situation. I'm only giving you a blueprint; it's up to you to look at it and build something that works for you.

That said, Don't plant a kiss on a girl when she isn't ready, and sadly, this isn't something you'll be able to discern right away; sometimes she gives all the signals but turns out to be a big tease or attention ***** who will rebuff the kiss, or maybe she wants to kiss you but 'the time isn't good'.

If you aren't sure and need to eject, say something like this;

Me: Well that was a nice chat but I need to be going, I have errands. Let's do this again sometime, where can I get you?
Her: ...

The timely ejection is an art form; done right it makes you look more mysterious...done wrong you risk totally blowing it. Always at least try to grab her information...be it her number, her email or her Facebook prior to the eject.

My whole conversation path is generally light and fun, no pressure. A little teasing, a little bit of showing my awesomnality but not too much of either, but I still retain a manly pose and demeanor.

Preferable Mack objectives:

1) The Kiss
2) Her Phone Number
3) Her Facebook (note: I do not have Facebook...)
4) Her Email

And this is either where she says 'Oh, I can't...I have a boyfriend.' or 'Oh, my number is ### ### ####.' text her so she has yours and walk away without looking back, M-a-n-s-G-a-m-e, *****es.

Sad time, but you're a man so hide it under a veneer of stoic indifference: If a girl has a boyfriend (or even a husband :S) and you impressed her enough she will agree to meet you and if you continue to be awesome she will sleep with you...or is it sad, instead of really awesome? We're the same...

Actually no, it is sad...Fellas, keep a good eye on your girlfriends 25 hours of the day.

Lastly in the major points...there is a correlation in the likelyhood of her number actually leading to a something and how long you talk to her. I've pulled numbers in two minutes before, not trying to brag...actually why would I? I think I never saw those girls again 98% of the time. I find about a good 10-20 minute conversation is enough time to built enough comfort that when she gives her number she actually wants to see you again. Text her 2-3 days later and set something up for drinks on a weeknight and you're set.

That said, Women will flake you until the sun collapses into itself, get used to it, develop a thick skin to it, and don't, DEFNITELY don't text, email or call her and be angry about it. Move on, hit her up a few weeks later like nothing happened, if no reply then we can assume she didn't buy what you were selling.

If a girl rebuffs you after a good conversation on the kiss or her number, don't get mad and don't give her the hard sell, just be cool and say 'It's okay, don't worry about it. I'll see you around.' and walk away confident.

Remember, women need to be intrigued by you...but they also need to trust you, too. Never forget; as men we were told growing up that 'A man is only as good as his word', and 'A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...' and the like. Women were not told these things and as such feel no remorse about backing out of their plans as if it were nothing.

Also...TV and movies, I love it. Characters that get tons of girls, Barney Stinson, Don Draper, Tom Cruise in Magnolia, Vincent Chase, James Bond...you think that these are fictional characters AND they happen to get laid a ton just materializes out of thin air?

Most of these characters are written by women!

That actually took a little bit of time to type out.

Bear in mind I detailed a semi-quiet bar scene, it was just to illustrate a point; if you have the balls to open a conversation with a girl and actually listen to her, you'll be good, she will tell you what to ask her about through what she is saying.

So the main points, which I have detailed though in a somewhat rudimentary way at times. There are hundreds of resources on this stuff on the internet. The internet has been a good teacher on this for me, but not nearly as good as my own experiences out there. Here are the bullet points:

1) Get out there and want it.
2) Realize that you need to make some changes.
3) Understand how women think; they're people too and imperfect ones.
4) Don't expect instant results.
5) Look good (fix what you can, accept the rest).
6) Dress good (not necessarily pricey, but at least appear fashionable or important).
7) Know how to talk to people.
8) Don't be afraid of getting rejected.
9) Opportunities are everywhere.
10) 'Hello' works as an opener (tried, tested).
11) LISTEN TO THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12) Have a sincere, honest conversation...like two people would have.
13) Show that you have some value as a human being (why else would you deserve to be chosen by her?)
14) Don't reveal too much about yourself.
15) Pass her myriad tests.
16) Drop the name late.
17) Establish some physical contact.
18) Eventually eject, but make sure to get her information, do it in a casual, cool way.

And that's all. Honestly, really...you can read stuff like this on the net, as I did, and I was skeptical as hell...but I was incongruent.

Here are five things to avoid:

1) Desperation (Women hate desperate men)
2) Pedestalization (See my point at the top of the post)
3) Excessive use of Flattery (They get this all the time from guys they have no interest in, be a challenge)
4) Trying too hard or appearing to do so (Trying too hard appears desperate...see point #1)
5) Being afraid of being a Man (Despite what you might think and what they might say, women love to submit, to be put in their place, to be told they're wrong and to be ****ed aggressively and without abandon...by a man more powerful than them)

The actual plays I run are less important than the prep-work I detailed before the post.

I spent a bit of time finding myself, reading, becoming comfortable with the man I was going to become and am still becoming. I got to the gym, I freshened up my wardrobe, I realized how awesome I was in every way, but that I didn't deserve **** if I didn't work for it. I walked with purpose, I spoke with gravitas and I radiated elegance and confidence, but at the same time was capable of more than a few surprises...

Then, I went out and worked on my angle...at first there was none, and then there were a few and now, its pretty damn good.

Perhaps in the future I'll post a first-date guide as well...since so many of you seem to wonder why the girl you had two dates with and took her to dinner for both stopped returning your calls and texts (the answer is because she's probably under a guy like me who takes them for drinks on the first and something fun that she wouldn't do on her own on the second).

Comments - The single greatest movie pickup of the last 20 years (he sleeps with both Rebecca Hall and Scarlett Johanssen...also Penelope Cruz, and also Penelope Cruz and Scarlett Johanssen at the same time). Notice how hard he ices Rebecca Hall's objections and how squeamish and turned on Scarlett Jo is by his style, super direct and no shame. Encapsulate his vibe, and definitely, definitely see this movie.

Be fruitful, multiply.

VC (73)

Old
09-25-2012, 10:12 PM
DeflatedFootball7

I finally hung out with the girl I like. I use "hung out" very loosely because well...I took her grocery shopping

Old
09-25-2012, 10:24 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeflatedFootball7 View Post
I finally hung out with the girl I like. I use "hung out" very loosely because well...I took her grocery shopping
*Looking Back* Hey ____, remember the 1st time we hung out, I bought the meat and you bought the dessert? Good times, good times.. lol
if you get what i mean..

Last edited by Leafs For Life*: 09-25-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old
09-25-2012, 11:00 PM
Dubi Doo

vCash: 2225
When a girls says she's bored it really means she wants to see you and do dirty things.

Haha

Old
09-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubi Doo View Post
When a girls says she's bored it really means she wants to see you and do dirty things.

Haha
Haha I do the same things to girls skyping lol. Got a few that do it haha

Old
09-26-2012, 12:23 AM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

Quote:
Well it's a start

The important thing is how confident you were. Were you confident?

Old
09-26-2012, 07:07 AM
DeflatedFootball7

Quote:
Well it's a start

The important thing is how confident you were. Were you confident?
More than I have been with her before.

Old
09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
awesomo
HARD!

Lol my ex texted me this morning saying: I miss you. Like wtf lol what do you want me to say haha

Old
09-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Franck
Insolent Upstart

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomo View Post
Lol my ex texted me this morning saying: I miss you. Like wtf lol what do you want me to say haha
You don't say anything.

Old
09-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

Quote:
More than I have been with her before.
Good, good. Keep working on it. Don't worry about where you took her for now, worry about how you're presenting yourself. As long as you're confident the rest will fall into place.

Old
09-26-2012, 02:45 PM
DeflatedFootball7

Quote:
Good, good. Keep working on it. Don't worry about where you took her for now, worry about how you're presenting yourself. As long as you're confident the rest will fall into place.
I'm going to a party at her dorm tomorrow so I'm making an effort to hang out more. Trying to think of the best time to ask her out to dinner next week or something.

Old
09-26-2012, 03:29 PM
ShameOnYouZidlicky

Hey guys, hoping you could give me some advice here. So I'm in my first year of university, and I met this girl who lives on my floor in residence. She's super cool, we have the same sense of humour, similar musical tastes and we just click. I'm currently trying to figure out if I should go after her or just remain friends. The problem here is that if she rejects me it could be pretty awkward for the next 7 months. The same could be said if we actually do get together and then break up or whatever. She also lives out west so that's a factor as well. I've havent had a girlfriend since I was 15 and looking back I wouldnt really even call it a real relationship, so it's safe to say I have no idea what I'm doing. Any advice would be awesome. Do I go for her, or do I move on?

Old
09-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

Quote:
I'm going to a party at her dorm tomorrow so I'm making an effort to hang out more. Trying to think of the best time to ask her out to dinner next week or something.
You're the man. The right time is when you feel like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShameOnYouZidlicky View Post
Hey guys, hoping you could give me some advice here. So I'm in my first year of university, and I met this girl who lives on my floor in residence. She's super cool, we have the same sense of humour, similar musical tastes and we just click. I'm currently trying to figure out if I should go after her or just remain friends. The problem here is that if she rejects me it could be pretty awkward for the next 7 months. The same could be said if we actually do get together and then break up or whatever. She also lives out west so that's a factor as well. I've havent had a girlfriend since I was 15 and looking back I wouldnt really even call it a real relationship, so it's safe to say I have no idea what I'm doing. Any advice would be awesome. Do I go for her, or do I move on?
You need to make a decision. Do you want a friendship or do you want a relationship? If you don't make that decision it will be made for you, and trust me it's not gonna be a relationship if it's made for you.

Believe me, I've been friendzoned more than Bad Luck Brian, I would know.

Old
09-26-2012, 04:10 PM
EchoesoftheEighties
Binary Planets

Quote:
I'd ask her out. The rejection doesn't seem like it would be THAT bad. And if it is just ignore her for a few months and try again or something

Old
09-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Pink Mist
RIP MM*

Quote:
Do not commit floorcest. Bad idea

Old
09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
The Dayvan Cowboy
Registered Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Mist View Post
Do not commit floorcest. Bad idea
Came to say this.

Old
09-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

Floorcest....

Old
09-26-2012, 07:56 PM
guest1467

What's the big deal?

You dormies and your stupid rules. If you like the chick, get out there and try and get in her panties.

Old
09-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 View Post
What's the big deal?

You dormies and your stupid rules. If you like the chick, get out there and try and get in her panties.
Exactly.

Seriously, what the actual **** guys??? There's some good advice in here sometimes and other times you guys just silly.

Old
09-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Pink Mist
RIP MM*

It's simple, you don't **** where you eat

Old
09-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Machinehead
Brauch und Stolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Mist View Post
It's simple, you don't **** where you eat
If it becomes an issue he'll deal with it. He's a big boy.

For all the talk of "being a man" that gets thrown around in this thread there's certainly alot of running away from problems going on here.

Closed Thread