1) Crosby was impressive, but not his best showing. He's not big, but he will grow. He is very fast, speedy and uses his speed to go to the outside. What impressed me though, is that he has a low center of gravity, and can lean on defenders. He can take over a shift, but I expected better to be honest. obviously, not his best game.
2) Jasmin-Riel really caught my eye. The guy reminds me a bit of Ramzi Abid. He is big, very big, and uses his size well. He's strong along the boards, and has a good shot. He doesn't have great straight-away speed, but he isn't a plodding skater by any means. Defenitely should get drafted this coming season.
3) Talbot and Daoust were buzzing all night, as I knew they would. Its too bad Daoust isn't about 4 inches taller (who couldn't use that extra height), because he's got skills, speed and is fearleess. They work well together too.
4) Pohl was maybe the most impressive player. Gets his shot off very quick, a good skater, not the biggest guy though. His style reminds me a lot of Marian Gaborik. He's not in that level, don't be confused, but style wise, the way he scores his goals, similar.
5) Doug O'Brien was the best defenceman on the ice, and is a very under-rated prospect. He's a rock defensively who has a hard shot and can make a good outlet pass. Nothing I didn't see from him last year though.