Official 2012 Patriots/NFL Thread Part II

Closed Thread

Old
12-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Hnidy Hnight

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly23 View Post
Yeah I am rooting for them but they will not beat Denver. If they do and we beat Sanfran we can clinch a Bye at Jacksonvile set up a possible Game vs Miami for witch seed we get 1 or 2.

Loved the way we played man to man Dennard and Talib really came to play McCourty looks great at FS, If the three of them keep this up it will be scary how good our D will look.

Right now there is not a glaring weakness on this team SS is the weakest position and Gregory seem to be putting things together, when Gronk comes back it will be all the better.
I know this is all an ice cream headache, but if Baltimore beats Denver, they still have only four losses and tie breaker over NE riding the outside track. So its likely to come down to week 17 for a bye either way. But I definately agree a Baltimore win vs Denver gives them the best shot

Old
12-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Pie O My

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinsfan_37 View Post
Well that TD catch he needed to run those 5 yards

All jokes aside though he sets himself up nicely and knows where the 1st down marker is, makes the catch doesn't risk a fumble and gives us a new sets of downs
plus he's a magician with his feet when he brings down those sideline passes inbounds. he's money out there on the periphery.

That was damn impressive last night. The Texans had this shaping up as their version of the Pats/Rams regular season tile of 2001 but it just blew up in their face. Having said that, I still don't want the road to SB to be through Houston so I'd really like that #1 seed.

Old
12-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Bruinsfan_37
Stanley Cup Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnidy Hnight View Post
I know this is all an ice cream headache, but if Baltimore beats Denver, they still have only four losses and tie breaker over NE riding the outside track. So its likely to come down to week 17 for a bye either way. But I definately agree a Baltimore win vs Denver gives them the best shot
That stupid game that the replacement refs decided to make a game of. That games should have been a blowout, anyways....

Old
12-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Bruinsfan_37
Stanley Cup Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie O My View Post
plus he's a magician with his feet when he brings down those sideline passes inbounds. he's money out there on the periphery.

That was damn impressive last night. The Texans had this shaping up as their version of the Pats/Rams regular season tile of 2001 but it just blew up in their face. Having said that, I still don't want the road to SB to be through Houston so I'd really like that #1 seed.
For sure i'd rather the home games as well but the Packers went into Houston and beat the crap out of them, and i'm confident we would be able to do the same

Old
12-11-2012, 10:00 AM
EverettMike

Baltimore does not have a tie-breaker on us.

Head-to-head matters for division titles. For seeds they look at conference record.

Old
12-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Therick67

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverettMike View Post
Baltimore does not have a tie-breaker on us.

Head-to-head matters for division titles. For seeds they look at conference record.
I thought that was the case with 3 teams tied? And 2 teams it was head to head...

Old
12-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Hnidy Hnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therick67 View Post
I thought that was the case with 3 teams tied? And 2 teams it was head to head...
You are correct.

Old
12-11-2012, 01:17 PM
bruinsfan1970
Global Moderator
B's R always Champs!

Getting close to that magical 1,000 post mark.
Continue http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1306473