HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

/// DING DING \\\ HF League - GM PS3* [Part 2] Please use EA forum - post 994.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-10-2012, 03:48 PM
  #776
MarkusNaslund19
Registered User
 
MarkusNaslund19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country:
Posts: 1,316
vCash: 500
Dallas here.

I have Detroit, Los Angeles, Washington, and Carolina left.

Can we play in the next few hours today folks?

MarkusNaslund19 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 03:49 PM
  #777
ziotree
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
I agree. I just think if he has the time to play other games he could respond to us or set the CPU up. It'd be beat to lose or lose a player to that.
speak of the devil...he is on

ziotree is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 03:52 PM
  #778
MarkusNaslund19
Registered User
 
MarkusNaslund19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country:
Posts: 1,316
vCash: 500
Dallas 3 Edmonton 2

Close game, lot's of chances both ways.

Trailed 1-0 for the longest time after an RNH goal. Then, in the third period, I scored two really quick ones to go up 2-1 (Fiddler on a nice pass from Morrow from down low, and Robidas on a bullet wristshot from the point). Then Gagner tied the game up with about 9:30 left in the game on a bad ass wristshot using my D as a screen.

then with 2 minutes left Loui Eriksson, who now leads the league in goals (tied) and points, scored to take the 3-2 lead which Dallas was able to hold onto.





Dallas 2 San Jose 1


The Pacific Division is looking good this year. I guarantee that there'll be at least 3 teams (Dal, LA, SJS) in the playoffs from this division, with Phoenix having a good shot as well.
This was a good game. Dallas had a lot of the flow of the play, but both teams created good chances.

The difference was Derek Roy who scored both goals including a shorthanded goal with about 45 seconds left.

Joe Thornton then scored with 14 seconds left to make things interesting, and somehow Martin Havlat still got a good chance with about 3 seconds left. Bit of a nail biter.

Great games guys.

MarkusNaslund19 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:01 PM
  #779
Huss5434
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 71
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusNaslund19 View Post
Dallas 3 Edmonton 2

Close game, lot's of chances both ways.

Trailed 1-0 for the longest time after an RNH goal. Then, in the third period, I scored two really quick ones to go up 2-1 (Fiddler on a nice pass from Morrow from down low, and Robidas on a bullet wristshot from the point). Then Gagner tied the game up with about 9:30 left in the game on a bad ass wristshot using my D as a screen.

then with 2 minutes left Loui Eriksson, who now leads the league in goals (tied) and points, scored to take the 3-2 lead which Dallas was able to hold onto.






Dallas 2 San Jose 1


The Pacific Division is looking good this year. I guarantee that there'll be at least 3 teams (Dal, LA, SJS) in the playoffs from this division, with Phoenix having a good shot as well.
This was a good game. Dallas had a lot of the flow of the play, but both teams created good chances.

The difference was Derek Roy who scored both goals including a shorthanded goal with about 45 seconds left.

Joe Thornton then scored with 14 seconds left to make things interesting, and somehow Martin Havlat still got a good chance with about 3 seconds left. Bit of a nail biter.

Great games guys.

Couldn't agree more. It is amazing how much a difference one guy can make. I am a completely different team without Boyle. He should be back in 13 or so games, and it couldn't come soon enough.

I think I am something like 1-5-1 without him in my line-up.

All I have left is the Kings and The Ducks. I will be around all night to get these in (even though I am not looking forward to the Kings game, could get ugly)

Huss5434 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:07 PM
  #780
flyersfromquebec
Registered User
 
flyersfromquebec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusNaslund19 View Post
Dallas here.

I have Detroit, Los Angeles, Washington, and Carolina left.

Can we play in the next few hours today folks?
I can play at 5h45

flyersfromquebec is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:23 PM
  #781
Baby Face Trilla
Registered User
 
Baby Face Trilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 89
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfromquebec View Post
Washington here...available tonight 6h30 to 11h00 pm

I play St-louis, Dallas, winnipeg!!!!
Please report... I think its the last night!!!

I'll be on towards the later end of that time frame. Still need to schedule DET and NYI.

Baby Face Trilla is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:25 PM
  #782
TheDrizzle81
Registered User
 
TheDrizzle81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marlton NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 5,364
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ding_Din...ex.php?act=idx

please please please migrate over here, make ur user name ur team name and have fun!

Also, all trades MUST be submitted to Ding for approval. If his PM to me doesnt include your trade i will reject it, only because it isnt approved.

TheDrizzle81 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:25 PM
  #783
ziotree
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
just played anaheim so all my games done for this period.

mike smith getting hot???

back to back wins and shutouts by mike smith.... phoenix looking to get hot and climb the league

ziotree is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:29 PM
  #784
TheDrizzle81
Registered User
 
TheDrizzle81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marlton NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 5,364
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziotree View Post
just played anaheim so all my games done for this period.

mike smith getting hot???

back to back wins and shutouts by mike smith.... phoenix looking to get hot and climb the league
zio can you have him PM me?

TheDrizzle81 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:30 PM
  #785
TheDrizzle81
Registered User
 
TheDrizzle81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marlton NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 5,364
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Before even playing a game for the Jackets, my phone sure has EXPLODED with offers for Duchene and Johnson

TheDrizzle81 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:38 PM
  #786
Atament
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusNaslund19 View Post
Dallas 3 Edmonton 2

Close game, lot's of chances both ways.

Trailed 1-0 for the longest time after an RNH goal. Then, in the third period, I scored two really quick ones to go up 2-1 (Fiddler on a nice pass from Morrow from down low, and Robidas on a bullet wristshot from the point). Then Gagner tied the game up with about 9:30 left in the game on a bad ass wristshot using my D as a screen.

then with 2 minutes left Loui Eriksson, who now leads the league in goals (tied) and points, scored to take the 3-2 lead which Dallas was able to hold onto.
Yeah man, great game. Well played.

Atament is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:53 PM
  #787
ziotree
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
zio can you have him PM me?
sorry pal he turned off after our game

maybe he will be on again later??

ziotree is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 04:54 PM
  #788
ziotree
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
btw can someone tell me in real time when the playoffs would be scheduled to start??

ziotree is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:05 PM
  #789
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB
 
dingbathero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: St. John's, NL
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,332
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
I'll talk to ding about this but I feel if someone is inactive for 2 periods without putting the CPU on there needs to be a hard look at removing them. Don't wanna play ur games then set up the CPU. Please. Simming causes injuries.
I am on board - we need PLAYERS!!! this is a riot when we have guys playing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
Havent heard from him. I'll message all users to set their CPU by the end of the period. Apparently Anaheim has time for other games 5 minutes to set the CPU up isn't too much to ask
I will (Drizz too) send a msg to him to ask him if he still wants to be a part of this awesome league - if not, we remove him.... sound good?

dingbathero is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:07 PM
  #790
TheDrizzle81
Registered User
 
TheDrizzle81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marlton NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 5,364
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
I am on board - we need PLAYERS!!! this is a riot when we have guys playing!



I will (Drizz too) send a msg to him to ask him if he still wants to be a part of this awesome league - if not, we remove him.... sound good?
At least turn his CPU on. I don't mind if people come and go just keep the CPU on. Anaheim has a waiting list to play

TheDrizzle81 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:09 PM
  #791
Swic21
Registered User
 
Swic21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,384
vCash: 500
Colorado,Detroit, Boston.can any of you play tonight? If so tell me a time and I can try to be on.

Swic21 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:10 PM
  #792
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB
 
dingbathero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: St. John's, NL
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,332
vCash: 500
There has been a trade of two brothers...

Both Schenn Brothers find themselves close to family - a new home in EDM, going with them is hulking LW Scott Hartnell, he to will be close to family just east of Alberta - Saskatchewan.


trade is:

S. Hartnell
L. Schenn
B. Schenn
2nd 2013

for

T. Hall
L. Smid
M. Read

The GM for the Flyers had this too say - "we look forward to working Hall into our future and having Smid eat up big minutes on our ice. As well we bring back a fan favorite in Matt Read. All is well in the world."

dingbathero is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:10 PM
  #793
hatcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 413
vCash: 500
Hey guys just waiting Approval and I'll be in your league as the Buffalo Sabres new Gm. Got some lines in the water right now with a few GM"S but I'm looking for solid 3rd and 4th lines if there are any available. I'm online and ready to go. Thanks again guys for letting me in.

hatcher is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:11 PM
  #794
hatcher
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 413
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
Both Schenn Brothers find themselves close to family - a new home in EDM, going with them is hulking LW Scott Hartnell, he to will be close to family just east of Alberta - Saskatchewan.


trade is:

S. Hartnell
L. Schenn
B. Schenn
2nd 2013

for

T. Hall
L. Smid
M. Read

The GM for the Flyers had this too say - "we look forward to working Hall into our future and having Smid eat up big minutes on our ice. As well we bring back a fan favorite in Matt Read. All is well in the world."
Big trade dude.

hatcher is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:13 PM
  #795
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB
 
dingbathero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: St. John's, NL
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,332
vCash: 500
I will be home in 2 hrs?


I have 2 games, not sure who at the moment... sorry - I'll try you soon. (whoever u are)

dingbathero is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:14 PM
  #796
Swic21
Registered User
 
Swic21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
Both Schenn Brothers find themselves close to family - a new home in EDM, going with them is hulking LW Scott Hartnell, he to will be close to family just east of Alberta - Saskatchewan.


trade is:

S. Hartnell
L. Schenn
B. Schenn
2nd 2013

for

T. Hall
L. Smid
M. Read

The GM for the Flyers had this too say - "we look forward to working Hall into our future and having Smid eat up big minutes on our ice. As well we bring back a fan favorite in Matt Read. All is well in the world."
Hmmmmm. Very bold move...

Swic21 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:15 PM
  #797
TheDrizzle81
Registered User
 
TheDrizzle81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marlton NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 5,364
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swic21 View Post
Colorado,Detroit, Boston.can any of you play tonight? If so tell me a time and I can try to be on.
Colorado is on now we just played hut

TheDrizzle81 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:16 PM
  #798
TheDrizzle81
Registered User
 
TheDrizzle81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marlton NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 5,364
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
Both Schenn Brothers find themselves close to family - a new home in EDM, going with them is hulking LW Scott Hartnell, he to will be close to family just east of Alberta - Saskatchewan.


trade is:

S. Hartnell
L. Schenn
B. Schenn
2nd 2013

for

T. Hall
L. Smid
M. Read

The GM for the Flyers had this too say - "we look forward to working Hall into our future and having Smid eat up big minutes on our ice. As well we bring back a fan favorite in Matt Read. All is well in the world."
Hall giroux Voracek? Good god

TheDrizzle81 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:30 PM
  #799
TheDrizzle81
Registered User
 
TheDrizzle81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Marlton NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 5,364
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
I really wish Anaheim was on lol. I wanna play a game. Bored.

TheDrizzle81 is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 05:31 PM
  #800
flyersfromquebec
Registered User
 
flyersfromquebec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 345
vCash: 500
he is!!

flyersfromquebec is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.