HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official HF Oil GM Connected NHL13 (PS3/Xbox360) Part 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-26-2012, 01:33 AM
  #676
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 651
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EDM14OIL93 View Post
Pleasently surprised to find out Gerbe jumped from a 76 to an 85 over the offseason
Huge jump good pick up

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 01:58 AM
  #677
The Nuge
Farewell Smytty
 
The Nuge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,979
vCash: 1026
Colorado is still in for PS3. I still can't believe how much my team tanked in the second half. Hopefully Lazar ends up good since I'm sure I'm going to end up with him

The Nuge is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 09:29 AM
  #678
greenlightning86
Registered User
 
greenlightning86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 128
vCash: 500
Washington on PS3 will stick around.

greenlightning86 is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 09:49 AM
  #679
bzur
Registered User
 
bzur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,382
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
I just noticed that Colorado traded their two best players for for junk and three other players. I'd keep a big eye on Colorado's activity level this season, because if the gm isn't active then I would assume he did his buddy a solid. That being said I think that some trades have to be questioned or this could turn into a ps3 league real quick.
I will be keeping an eye on things, don't worry. I sat on it for a day and a half before deciding to approve it. It's not like it was a trade with a CPU. If both parties agree on it then I can't see how it's not fair. Hell, half the reason I didn't like it was because I've wanted duchene since the beginning of the season but due to an inactive GM an CPU I didn't have a shot and I doubt I'm totally alone on that. That's one of the big reasons I felt I shouldn't stick my nose in it.

If things don't pan out and Colorado is inactive or quits I'll take them. Doesn't ruin the game for everybody. Penguins will have an interesting cap situation coming up I'm sure too!

bzur is online now  
Old
10-26-2012, 09:57 AM
  #680
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 651
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzur View Post
I will be keeping an eye on things, don't worry. I sat on it for a day and a half before deciding to approve it. It's not like it was a trade with a CPU. If both parties agree on it then I can't see how it's not fair. Hell, half the reason I didn't like it was because I've wanted duchene since the beginning of the season but due to an inactive GM an CPU I didn't have a shot and I doubt I'm totally alone on that. That's one of the big reasons I felt I shouldn't stick my nose in it.

If things don't pan out and Colorado is inactive or quits I'll take them. Doesn't ruin the game for everybody. Penguins will have an interesting cap situation coming up I'm sure too!
I have already noticed it with gunnarsson requesting $4mil/year...

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 12:28 PM
  #681
tv14
Registered User
 
tv14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,035
vCash: 50
If anyone in Xbox league lets a good starting goalie go to UFA I'll send you Bryz + a fruit basket as a thank you.

tv14 is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 11:08 PM
  #682
Faithful67
Best Believe It!!
 
Faithful67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,522
vCash: 500
Sim

When is the Next sim???

Faithful67 is offline  
Old
10-26-2012, 11:10 PM
  #683
InUtero
Oilers!
 
InUtero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmonton AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,865
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
When is the Next sim???
There is a schedule on the first page.

InUtero is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 12:14 PM
  #684
greenlightning86
Registered User
 
greenlightning86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 128
vCash: 500
Ps3

Well look at that Evil Oilers aka Paralyzer has come back to the league. Nice to see now that your buddy is commish you have taken back control of your power house San Jose Sharks. I can't wait to see the trades you guys will execute this season. I will have to stick around because this could be very entertaining and if I leave ovechkin will be traded for a 3rd round pick.

greenlightning86 is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 02:36 PM
  #685
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlightning86 View Post
Well look at that Evil Oilers aka Paralyzer has come back to the league. Nice to see now that your buddy is commish you have taken back control of your power house San Jose Sharks. I can't wait to see the trades you guys will execute this season. I will have to stick around because this could be very entertaining and if I leave ovechkin will be traded for a 3rd round pick.
Now now. He never had to leave or give up commissioner. I talked with him, and he said he is done with trading. Also, if someone sent a deal like that for Ovi, first time, I would decline it, Second time, send them a warning and put them on probation. Third time, no warning, automatic kick. I am gonna try and make this go as fair as possible for everyone. But lets not bring up past drama. It is done and I don't want to trouble the Xbox league any further. Thank you.

Also, just a reminder that if you haven't responded to me for next season yet, please do before the second week of the season. Thank you to CAL, COL, WSH, PHI, BOS, SJ and LA.

Ronik


Last edited by Ronik: 10-27-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Ronik is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 03:32 PM
  #686
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Ps3

How does 10pm Mtn time tomorrow sound for next sim? Than sim every 2 days til next saturday, than sim again sunday. Opinions?

Ronik

Ronik is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 06:52 PM
  #687
Oil Gauge
Registered User
 
Oil Gauge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,501
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronik View Post
How does 10pm Mtn time tomorrow sound for next sim? Than sim every 2 days til next saturday, than sim again sunday. Opinions?

Ronik
That sounds good, when is the draft sim happening? Have you done it? or is that tomorrows sim?

Oil Gauge is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 07:14 PM
  #688
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil Gauge View Post
That sounds good, when is the draft sim happening? Have you done it? or is that tomorrows sim?
Yes. I have done the draft sim. We are now on the resigning phase before the FA phase. I was thinking, since tomorrow is sunday, I could sim at night, thinking everyone should have some deals in as I think there is 5 days of the resigning phase before FA. I don't think we need too much time on it but I had planned to sim tomorrow than every second day for the week. When it comes to weekends, sim at 10pm Mtn. That is still up for debate though so let me know what you think. Thanks,

Ronik

Ronik is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 08:47 PM
  #689
Oil Gauge
Registered User
 
Oil Gauge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,501
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronik View Post
Yes. I have done the draft sim. We are now on the resigning phase before the FA phase. I was thinking, since tomorrow is sunday, I could sim at night, thinking everyone should have some deals in as I think there is 5 days of the resigning phase before FA. I don't think we need too much time on it but I had planned to sim tomorrow than every second day for the week. When it comes to weekends, sim at 10pm Mtn. That is still up for debate though so let me know what you think. Thanks,

Ronik

Sounds good, are we able to sign our UFAs and RFA's now then?

Oil Gauge is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 09:03 PM
  #690
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oil Gauge View Post
Sounds good, are we able to sign our UFAs and RFA's now then?
Yes.

Ronik

Ronik is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 11:40 PM
  #691
tv14
Registered User
 
tv14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,035
vCash: 50
Looks like all my free-agents i gave offers to took my offers and I have 10 mill left in cap-space. Nice!

tv14 is offline  
Old
10-28-2012, 10:39 AM
  #692
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Ps3

Everyone get there deals in before 10pm Mtn time tonight, I'll be simming to next day. Then I'll sim tuesday, thursday, Saturday, sunday.
EDIT: Should this be how I sim when we reach the season? Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or just every 2 days? Let me know.

Also, NJ, DET, MTL, STL, NSH, VAN, CAR, CBJ, FLA, NYI and ANA. Still waiting to know if you are sticking around for second season. You still have lots of time, but the sooner the better as I can find replacements. Deadline is by the second week of the season. Thanks.

Ronik

Ronik is offline  
Old
10-28-2012, 12:30 PM
  #693
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 3,940
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv14 View Post
Looks like all my free-agents i gave offers to took my offers and I have 10 mill left in cap-space. Nice!
Me too, but did I ever release a lot of players. 4.5 million for Peckham.

Am I the only won who's rookies didn't increase? Will they not improve in the minors as well? If not that's a huge design flaw IMO. That means if I ever want my guy to develop I have to insert guy with 55-65 ratings all over my lineup.

EDIT: I should proof read more before I post.


Last edited by czar99: 10-28-2012 at 07:01 PM.
czar99 is offline  
Old
10-28-2012, 12:59 PM
  #694
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 651
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
Me too, but did I ever release a lot of players. 4.5 million for Peckham.

Am I the only won who's rookies didn't increase? With they not improve in the minors as well? If not that's a huge design flaw IMO. That means if I ever want my guy to develop I have to insert guy with 55-65 ratings all over my lineup.
$4.5 mil for Peckham? Holy....how I wish he could turn to that kind of player in real life hahaha

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
10-28-2012, 03:23 PM
  #695
molsonmuscle360
Registered User
 
molsonmuscle360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ft. McMurray Ab
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,301
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfan09 View Post
$4.5 mil for Peckham? Holy....how I wish he could turn to that kind of player in real life hahaha
That's funny, since I just signed Semin for 5 years at 4.05million/season. Teddy is on rocks I think. My most expensive resign this offseason was McBain, but he's progressing very nicely. Went from an 81 to 85 this offseason, and he's still only 25 so still some room for him to add a couple of more points to his rating this next season. I am also sitting on just over 10 mil in cap space, and really I don't need too much.

molsonmuscle360 is offline  
Old
10-28-2012, 04:36 PM
  #696
Spartacles
Registered User
 
Spartacles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: GP
Country: Canada
Posts: 288
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Spartacles
sweet! petry jumped up to 85 ovr

Spartacles is offline  
Old
10-28-2012, 08:54 PM
  #697
CanuckCity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 706
vCash: 500
its really irritating how you cant trade during the resigning phase, since i have a feeling it wont let you go over the cap, even though you can in the real nhl. now im gonna have let players go into FA, trade for cap space then sign them for more then they're worth

CanuckCity is offline  
Old
10-28-2012, 09:15 PM
  #698
tv14
Registered User
 
tv14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,035
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckCity View Post
its really irritating how you cant trade during the resigning phase, since i have a feeling it wont let you go over the cap, even though you can in the real nhl. now im gonna have let players go into FA, trade for cap space then sign them for more then they're worth
Ya, I dont like that either.

tv14 is offline  
Old
10-28-2012, 09:52 PM
  #699
Game 8
Registered User
 
Game 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,215
vCash: 50
Xbox Oilers
How do you get your free agents to sign? I offered what they are asking but to date none have accepted! Looks like all of the guys I traded turned to gold! Hahahahahaha

Game 8 is offline  
Old
10-28-2012, 09:59 PM
  #700
Game 8
Registered User
 
Game 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,215
vCash: 50
Xbox
Oh yes one more request! Can we bump the season up a little bit so we can play on Nov 11th? Not being disrespectful but later in the day many will have time.

Game 8 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.