HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

GM Connected: HF All Stars - Free Agency Day 1! - Lots of openings (360)

Closed Thread

Old
11-29-2012, 06:28 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

vCash: 500
Well after beating vancouver in double OT, he has accused me of glitching and refuses to play right now. I have no idea what he's talking about. I missed a shot from the point, the puck went to Gaustad and he roofed it. It was a great game, as this whole series has been, but now he's accusing me of cheating all of a sudden and won't play. Not sure what to do here.

Old
11-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredaDORES View Post
Well after beating vancouver in double OT, he has accused me of glitching and refuses to play right now. I have no idea what he's talking about. I missed a shot from the point, the puck went to Gaustad and he roofed it. It was a great game, as this whole series has been, but now he's accusing me of cheating all of a sudden and won't play. Not sure what to do here.
I already msg'd you to get this BS done. Your game is so full of cheese you make packers fans look normal.

nashville seemed to tone down his glitch shots this game / i was covering his favorite spot a lot better where he did what i beleive is the backhand/forehand glitch, will try to find a video later. he scores that one when he needs to and used it to win game 2.

late in the 2nd OT of game 5 he uses a different glitch for the winner

I guess these goals are allowed? still sucks. this entire series has been completely unenjoyable. game 5 seemed different except possibly one goal, then this happened

Old
11-29-2012, 06:33 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post
I already msg'd you to get this BS done. Your game is so full of cheese you make packers fans look normal.

nashville seemed to tone down his glitch shots this game / i was covering his favorite spot a lot better where he did what i beleive is the backhand/forehand glitch, will try to find a video later. he scores that one when he needs to and used it to win game 2.

late in the 2nd OT of game 5 he uses a different glitch for the winner

I guess these goals are allowed? still sucks. this entire series has been completely unenjoyable. game 5 seemed different except possibly one goal, then this happened
Can we have an age limit for next season? Zero glitch goals have taken place this entire season by me. You lost. Stop whining. Onto game six.

Old
11-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Can we have an age limit for next season? Zero glitch goals have taken place this entire season by me. You lost. Stop whining. Onto game six.
are you seroius? don't lie to us. congratulations on your hard earned victory

Old
11-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Inside McKenzie

ok got the series is over, nashville advances. hopefully next year the playoffs will be more enjoyable in this league lol

I've lost at some point in the playoffs in my other leagues, and yeah some cheese here and there and i'll score one inadvertanly now and again, and I can handle all that. I did not expect to win the cup. But,for large chunks of this series it really was just not enjoyable.

anyway not much more to say i guess

Old
11-29-2012, 07:12 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
ok got the series is over, nashville advances. hopefully next year the playoffs will be more enjoyable in this league lol

I've lost at some point in the playoffs in my other leagues, and yeah some cheese here and there and i'll score one inadvertanly now and again, and I can handle all that. I did not expect to win the cup. But,for large chunks of this series it really was just not enjoyable.

anyway not much more to say i guess
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm looking forward to a good series against Minnesota against someone who hopefully isn't a spoiled teenager.

Talk about cheese? How about you putting down your controller until I drew a penalty and then playing again once you got a Powerplay. Quit making excuses and grow up. Seriously.

Old
11-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm looking forward to a good series against Minnesota against someone who hopefully isn't a spoiled teenager.
You keep insulting me here and via so many xbox live messages. As I have said, look in the mirror at you and your actions too. The truth about your goals hurts I guess.

Moving on...

Old
11-29-2012, 07:21 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
You keep insulting me here and via so many xbox live messages. As I have said, look in the mirror at you and your actions too. The truth about your goals hurts I guess.

Moving on...
Please continue to play the victim here. I told you to stop being a tool...because quite frankly, you're being one. I don't know what type of reaction you typically get when you accuse people of cheating, but this shouldn't be surprising. You were outplayed. It was a great series with swings both ways, but you lost. No one was glitching. Count your blessings. You took out 3 of my core players for the rest of the playoffs.

Old
11-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
Please continue to play the victim here. I told you to stop being a tool...because quite frankly, you're being one. I don't know what type of reaction you typically get when you accuse people of cheating, but this shouldn't be surprising. You were outplayed. It was a great series with swings both ways, but you lost. No one was glitching. Count your blessings. You took out 3 of my core players for the rest of the playoffs.
Outplayed? not really. you usually more shots from your many rebounds and when I had the leads, but I would certainly disagree with that. It was a pretty even series even with all the glitches.

I told you to stop messaging me on xbox and you have not, but given that you are so mature, why do you continue to go on and on?

Go spend some time researching glitch goals, as I did tonight, and if you can make a convincing argument that you do not use such goals consistently, then maybe you will have something interesting to say. More likely, you will realize what you are doing. Even more likely, you already know it, or else you wouldn't respond in this manner.

Nobody wants us to continue bickering, so let's not discuss it here any further.

Old
11-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Malakian#13

Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
Yep enough back and forth the series is over. I will sim when I get home in a couple hours.. Congratulations to all the teams that have been able to advance to the conference finals.

Old
11-29-2012, 07:54 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
Outplayed? not really. you usually more shots from your many rebounds and when I had the leads, but I would certainly disagree with that. It was a pretty even series even with all the glitches.

I told you to stop messaging me on xbox and you have not, but given that you are so mature, why do you continue to go on and on?

Go spend some time researching glitch goals, as I did tonight, and if you can make a convincing argument that you do not use such goals consistently, then maybe you will have something interesting to say. More likely, you will realize what you are doing. Even more likely, you already know it, or else you wouldn't respond in this manner.

Nobody wants us to continue bickering, so let's not discuss it here any further.
I play NHL13 for fun, simple as that. I have not and will not look up YouTube videos for glitches. Outside of the one game where I sniped Schneider relentlessly because he was a sieve that game, my goals came from everywhere on the ice. Blueline, slot, breakaways, deflections, you name it. You're trying to make it sound like I "glitched" by doing the same play over and over and you know that was not what happened. Whatever, I'm done defending myself.

Bring on the Wild.

Old
11-30-2012, 12:10 AM
WhiteMandingo

Stop crying about "glitch goals". There are no glitch goals. You sound like that PsychicSaw kid who screams in his mic whenever i get a 2 goal lead on him right before he rage quits.

Old
11-30-2012, 01:40 AM
SensAreReligion
GT- CxC Senator

Quote:

Talk about cheese? How about you putting down your controller until I drew a penalty and then playing again once you got a Powerplay. Quit making excuses and grow up. Seriously.
HAHA well im a good sport and wont start any drama, excited to play you soon though looks like it will be a good EVEN series

Old
11-30-2012, 03:03 AM
ThePsychicSaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazinBruins View Post
Stop crying about "glitch goals". There are no glitch goals. You sound like that PsychicSaw kid who screams in his mic whenever i get a 2 goal lead on him right before he rage quits.
Haha insidemckenzie, you must really enjoy this comment. considering you can vouch for the type of respect i get.

I'm one of the most legit and well recognized players for such legitimacy, in many leagues most of which are HF board ran.

I do not condone unsportsmanlike play. I spearhead that platform across any game type and to any player. I pride myself on OUTPLAYING my opponent and doing things that are DESERVING of reward. If you don't adhere to that notion, and any respectful player should, I don't play you.

I play this game to have fun with competitive and respectful play.

If you don't, you don't deserve to be playing me. You don't deserve to be in a LEAGUE. you don't deserve to waste 30minutes of ANYONE'S time, especially mine, someone who never stoops to exploitative play.

I will quit out on you, whether I'm winning losing or tied, if you play like a donkey. Because its not about a loss, its about being a part of something with integrity. And anyone respectfully ran league, would have guidance to rid a league of such a selfish mentality.

sure, this is just a game. but label it all you will, this is something that involves investment. thought, time, energy, communication, and most importantly RESPECT. and some selfish pric like yourself, tuggernaut, and anyone like you, isnt going to get away with such antics against me.

this game's community needs less players like yourself.

Last edited by ThePsychicSaw: 11-30-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Old
11-30-2012, 03:35 AM
EggsBenedict
Cucumbersasquatch

Quote:
I enjoy playing against you, and all, but you couldn't be more wrong about this. There are always going to be exploits.

Old
11-30-2012, 07:21 AM
littleranger
Follow @thelandshock

Quote:
PsychicSaw biggest loser on planet.

Old
11-30-2012, 10:43 AM
prai

When will the playoffs end by? Eager to start another season!

Old
11-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Malakian#13

Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
Playoffs should be over within a week.

Everyone needs to stop with the personal attacks on the other GM's its really putting a damper on what should be the most exciting time of the season. Everybody knows that their are ways to exploit the game and I don't condone this at all. Rules state that anything that creates a unfair advantage is unacceptable and you can argue that exploiting flaws in the game to continuously score the same type of goal is going against this. From my own personal experience I will say I understand why Vancouver is upset, I was extremely frustrated playing against Nashville as it seemed he has about 3 set plays tops but I wouldn't call any of it really exploiting just working a strategy that he seems to have come up with.
Florida your something else, why would you even try to jump in on this argumant that has nothing to do with you and try to use it to fire a personal attack at Carolina? I only played you once so I haven't really got a chance to see your style of play too much but I have to wonder how many of Fleischmans goals came off the infamous backhand forehand deek.. I'm guessing a lot more than he potted in the actual NHL. I wish I could run a league with 30 GMs who play 30 different styles of hockey and have 30 GM's who respect the way each other play but that seems highly unlikely in this mode.

Bottom line is for the benefit and Integrity of the league I need everyone to stop arguing in this thread and stop disrespecting the other GMs publicly. If you have any problems send me a pm and I'll do my best to address any issues in a rational way.

Old
11-30-2012, 01:30 PM
jonyro84

Not even in this league, but bravo commish! Bravo

Old
11-30-2012, 02:02 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakian#13 View Post
the infamous backhand forehand deek..
This is the kind of complaint that is frustrating. What do you want him to do on a breakaway? That's the most basic deke in hockey and is effective.

I don't know what 3 plays you're talking about when referring to me. My offensive attack changes depending on how my opponent plays defense. Vancouver gave my players plenty of time and space when I was entering the zone so I was able to snipe goals from the perimeter. Other teams are more aggressive with my forwards, so I have to cycle and take shots from the point.

It's no different than a real life hockey game where the coach uses different systems to exploit defensive weaknesses. Calling it a glitch though is absolutely childish. A few years ago there was the "curve shot". That's a glitch. After that, players would do the wraparound all game long which frustrated me to no end. But don't confuse effective strategies/gameplans with glitching.

I just think it's hilarious that I'm being accused of "glitching" or running the same play every time. In the game I was accused of "glitching", I scored on a slapshot from the point, a one timer off of a faceoff, a breakaway, and a rebound off the boards. It's simply belittling to the winning team to cry "glitch" after losing a hard fought game.

Old
11-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Inside McKenzie

Quote:
This is the kind of complaint that is frustrating. What do you want him to do on a breakaway? That's the most basic deke in hockey and is effective.

I don't know what 3 plays you're talking about when referring to me. My offensive attack changes depending on how my opponent plays defense. Vancouver gave my players plenty of time and space when I was entering the zone so I was able to snipe goals from the perimeter. Other teams are more aggressive with my forwards, so I have to cycle and take shots from the point.

It's no different than a real life hockey game where the coach uses different systems to exploit defensive weaknesses. Calling it a glitch though is absolutely childish. A few years ago there was the "curve shot". That's a glitch. After that, players would do the wraparound all game long which frustrated me to no end. But don't confuse effective strategies/gameplans with glitching.

I just think it's hilarious that I'm being accused of "glitching" or running the same play every time. In the game I was accused of "glitching", I scored on a slapshot from the point, a one timer off of a faceoff, a breakaway, and a rebound off the boards. It's simply belittling to the winning team to cry "glitch" after losing a hard fought game.
Nashville is completely misrepresenting his play style and the plays discussed.

My first round opponent ran the same 2 plays 90% of the time, it wasn't particularly fun and one of them could be considered a glitch, but I raised no complaint as it wasn't to this extreme. I don't whine about everybody or even just based off of one game, but it was pretty apparent what was happening here.

This series was something else, and I did raise my concern to my opponent in game 2 to see if he would stop, and I let the commish know his play style after game 4 when the series was tied 2-2 so it's not about suddenly losing a game. The series became a joke in game 2.

Hopefully he cleans up his act versus the wild, he's not a terrible player and probably could have some success without continuously exploiting. Maybe some good will come out of all this. But, based upon his response to the situation, I doubt it

Old
11-30-2012, 02:39 PM
Gibbs18

Quote:
LOL coming from someone who rage quit on me in round 1 and then tried to blame it on me.

Serouisly though, when people let you walk into the slot and fire a wrister top cheese and say its a glitch . That is a high percentage shot, that you should be defending at all costs. Thats how most of the goals in this game are scored is wristers from the slot, one-timers from the point, ****** goals your goalie should not let in, every once in a while you will get a cross crease, and deflections.

when you available to start our series?

Old
11-30-2012, 02:52 PM
littleranger
Follow @thelandshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbs18 View Post
LOL coming from someone who rage quit on me in round 1 and then tried to blame it on me.

Serouisly though, when people let you walk into the slot and fire a wrister top cheese and say its a glitch . That is a high percentage shot, that you should be defending at all costs. Thats how most of the goals in this game are scored is wristers from the slot, one-timers from the point, ****** goals your goalie should not let in, every once in a while you will get a cross crease, and deflections.

Now?

Old
11-30-2012, 03:05 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
Nashville is completely misrepresenting his play style and the plays discussed.

My first round opponent ran the same 2 plays 90% of the time, it wasn't particularly fun and one of them could be considered a glitch, but I raised no complaint as it wasn't to this extreme. I don't whine about everybody or even just based off of one game, but it was pretty apparent what was happening here.

This series was something else, and I did raise my concern to my opponent in game 2 to see if he would stop, and I let the commish know his play style after game 4 when the series was tied 2-2 so it's not about suddenly losing a game. The series became a joke in game 2.

Hopefully he cleans up his act versus the wild, he's not a terrible player and probably could have some success without continuously exploiting. Maybe some good will come out of all this. But, based upon his response to the situation, I doubt it
You're talking about when you sent me a message that just said "nice goals"? Way to address the issue. You lost that game 5-1, dude. The only thing I "exploited" was your terrible defense. You allowed me to rip shot after shot from the top of the faceoff circles. That's not a glitch. That's just bad defense on your part.

Apparently if someone doesn't play the same system/style that you play, they're a glitcher. Get over yourself, dude.

Old
11-30-2012, 03:07 PM
PredaDORES
**** you Dale Tallon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbs18 View Post

This is exactly what I'm trying to explain. Learn to play defense and stop calling snipes glitches.

Closed Thread