HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

what would you do ?

Old
10-05-2012, 07:11 PM
felixno44

vCash: 500
what would you do ?

the team i play for right now is playing at a pretty high and competitive level. they have a great rink and are a nice group of guys.
before this season i came back from a long injury that forced me out of hockey for over a year. over the course of last season i noticed that ever since coming back im just not that invested in the sport as i used to be. i still love playing, but the whole competitive aspect just didnt seem to interest me anymore.
my conflict is this: should i go back to my old team (beer league, not a great facility, small roster, so practise gets cancelled quite often, would mean playing around once a week) where im really good friends with most of the guys ?
should i stick with my current team, where i get to practise 2 times a week but who play a competetive level that just doesnt interest me that much anymore ?
what would you guys do in my situation ?

felixno44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2012, 09:55 PM
bp spec

vCash: 500
I guess playing with your friends once a week is the best option right now. Maybe your will to compete on a higher level will come back after playing in a beer league for a while.

bp spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-06-2012, 01:21 AM
hockeyisforeveryone

vCash: 420
I would play at the highest level possible....but if you're not feeling it, oh well. Not being IN 100% doesn't help the team either if you're not prepared to war with all your heart. With beer league you can relax and make of it what you want... could be more fun if that's where you're at.

hockeyisforeveryone is offline   Reply With Quote