HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kolanos and Cleary

Closed Thread

Old
09-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Barney Stinson76

vCash: 500
Kolanos and Cleary

I have both on my fantasy league roster!
My question is what potential have the two guy`s and what do you think we will see this year from them???
Should I hold on them or trade them???

THX LP66

Old
09-19-2003, 10:30 PM
Gwyddbwyll

Most GM's know about Kolanos' concussion and that Cleary will struggle to hold down a spot so I can't imagine you'd get much for either right now. Both have a lot of talent so their market value could really increase a good deal if they start to fulfil their potential.

I am really encouraged by the training camp reports on Kolanos - hopefully he can carry this into full-blooded NHL games with all his old brio. I would be expecting around 45 points with potential for a 20 goal season. Cleary seems destined for a bit-part role so maybe 7-7-14.

Old
09-20-2003, 01:26 AM
_Del_

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevex
Most GM's know about Kolanos' concussion and that Cleary will struggle to hold down a spot so I can't imagine you'd get much for either right now. Both have a lot of talent so their market value could really increase a good deal if they start to fulfil their potential.

I am really encouraged by the training camp reports on Kolanos - hopefully he can carry this into full-blooded NHL games with all his old brio. I would be expecting around 45 points with potential for a 20 goal season. Cleary seems destined for a bit-part role so maybe 7-7-14.
I'll try something different and have some optimism -- Cleary will be a valueable checking line forward. Good speed, good reads, valueable for the PK. I'd easily take him above a couple of our 'roster' players. Hopefully, he'll have a strong camp and make someone expendable. As for offensive production, 15 goals is my guess, tho depending on how the year goes as a whole he could end up well short or above that I'm sure.

Old
09-20-2003, 04:30 AM
hbk

Dan Cleary is not high up on the depth chart and his physical game and two-way play is more suspect than that of some of the rivals for a roster spot. I wouldn't bank on him playing more than half the season in the pro's and I wouldn't pencil him in for much more than 15 points. Keep in mind he won't be playing on the first line in Phoenix.

Closed Thread