HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official Bears Thread #10

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-14-2012, 07:29 PM
  #226
madgoat33
Registered User
 
madgoat33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 14,200
vCash: 500
if either or both of webb and Lewis miss significant time the ravens are done. they basically have mike martz calling their offense and their d was sketch this year even with Lewis and webb.

madgoat33 is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:32 PM
  #227
Gootie
Thug of the Year
 
Gootie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chiraq
Country: United States
Posts: 27,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat33 View Post
if either or both of webb and Lewis miss significant time the ravens are done. they basically have mike martz calling their offense and their d was sketch this year even with Lewis and webb.
Don't forget about Ngata too, he's a beast.

Gootie is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:36 PM
  #228
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 119,969
vCash: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat33 View Post
if either or both of webb and Lewis miss significant time the ravens are done. they basically have mike martz calling their offense and their d was sketch this year even with Lewis and webb.
The only positive is they built a nice cushion in AFC North (5-1) so they should still make playoffs

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:38 PM
  #229
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 119,969
vCash: 302
Charles Martin was POS for what he did to McMahon but lets not use the term Karma and his death in statements

Being a dirty player doesn't make one a terrible human being nor a death something to joke or look down upon

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:41 PM
  #230
Sarava
Moderator
 
Sarava's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 10,979
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Charles Martin was POS for what he did to McMahon but lets not use the term Karma and his death in statements

Being a dirty player doesn't make one a terrible human being nor a death something to joke or look down upon
Not going to wish death on anyone. But I think McMahon is still reeling from that cheapshot. It certainly ruined his career.

Sarava is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:42 PM
  #231
IU Hawks fan
They call me IU
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 21,395
vCash: 50
Damn, Pack already in front.

IU Hawks fan is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:43 PM
  #232
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 119,969
vCash: 302
Also this is a Bears + NFL talk thread ,, Culk as misguided as he may be being a Packer fan and all is entitled to his opinions

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:43 PM
  #233
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 119,969
vCash: 302
Will be changing station in 17 minutes anyway

New season of "The Walking Dead"

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:44 PM
  #234
Cullksinikers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 'Merica
Country: United States
Posts: 14,993
vCash: 500
Lucky break. Glad they finally took advantage and executed.

Cullksinikers is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:44 PM
  #235
Gootie
Thug of the Year
 
Gootie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chiraq
Country: United States
Posts: 27,064
vCash: 500
No need for the

Gootie is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:49 PM
  #236
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 119,969
vCash: 302
I told everyone the Texans have holes and the Packers are exposing them right now .. And again Cushing loss is big

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:55 PM
  #237
Gootie
Thug of the Year
 
Gootie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chiraq
Country: United States
Posts: 27,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
I told everyone the Texans have holes and the Packers are exposing them right now .. And again Cushing loss is big
Every team has holes

Gootie is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 07:55 PM
  #238
Sarava
Moderator
 
Sarava's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 10,979
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
I told everyone the Texans have holes and the Packers are exposing them right now .. And again Cushing loss is big
It's no surprise to me. The Packers are the team to beat in the division, win or lose tonight. And they will probably win.

Sarava is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 08:13 PM
  #239
Gootie
Thug of the Year
 
Gootie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chiraq
Country: United States
Posts: 27,064
vCash: 500
Interesting tidbit I saw on another forum

If San Diego loses tomorrow night, only two teams in the AFC will have winning records.

Two. Out of 16.

Gootie is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 08:21 PM
  #240
IU Hawks fan
They call me IU
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 21,395
vCash: 50


That's pathetic.

IU Hawks fan is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 08:23 PM
  #241
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,265
vCash: 50
Back to a 7 point game... Foster TD.

RayP is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 09:26 PM
  #242
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 119,969
vCash: 302
Texans

Hold Packers to FG = Get called for leaping on FG and give Pakcers 1st down
Hold Packers to FG again = Daniel Manning called for hitting Packer while on ground

Next play = TD Pass by Rodgers

28-10 GB

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 09:29 PM
  #243
ChiGuySez
Showtime
 
ChiGuySez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 7,033
vCash: 500
Love seeing Texas implode. Cant stand Texas including the Cowboys. Texans havent played anyone until today.

ChiGuySez is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 09:30 PM
  #244
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,265
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGuySez View Post
Love seeing Texas implode. Cant stand Texas including the Cowboys. Texans havent played anyone until today.
I don't necessarily disagree with anything you say... but I really wanted to see the Pack lose tonight. They would have been so ****ed if they did.

RayP is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 09:33 PM
  #245
ChiGuySez
Showtime
 
ChiGuySez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 7,033
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
I don't necessarily disagree with anything you say... but I really wanted to see the Pack lose tonight. They would have been so ****ed if they did.
This is a conundrum. Too bad they both cant lose

ChiGuySez is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 09:38 PM
  #246
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 119,969
vCash: 302
Baltimore's Webb done for year with ACL tear ,, Ray Lewis may be done for year (Not confirmed yet) , Ngata MCL injury not disclosed yet

That would be like Bears losing Tillman , Urlacher and Peppers in one game.. I imagine the Ravens will be calling teams like KC/Cle trying to trade for some defensive players with this extended deadline this year

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 09:41 PM
  #247
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,265
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Baltimore's Webb done for year with ACL tear ,, Ray Lewis may be done for year (Not confirmed yet) , Ngata MCL injury not disclosed yet

That would be like Bears losing Tillman , Urlacher and Peppers in one game.. I imagine the Ravens will be calling teams like KC/Cle trying to trade for some defensive players with this extended deadline this year
Yeah, to an extent... except Webb >> Tillman, Lewis >> Urlacher, and I hate to say it, but Ngata >> Peppers.

The Ravens defense didn't impress me to begin with, but they're done now. That offense isn't good enough to carry that team, no matter how good Flacco pretends to think he is.

RayP is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 09:43 PM
  #248
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 119,969
vCash: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Yeah, to an extent... except Webb >> Tillman, Lewis >> Urlacher, and I hate to say it, but Ngata >> Peppers.

The Ravens defense didn't impress me to begin with, but they're done now. That offense isn't good enough to carry that team, no matter how good Flacco pretends to think he is.
Webb struggles against run (Tillman thrives against run) so honestly I would say they are pretty even overall

Lewis is better then Urlacher but both are showing signs of age this year

Ngata is great and essential to there 3-4 ,, But Peppers is great and essential to our 4-3.. Both play great in all situations

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 09:44 PM
  #249
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 119,969
vCash: 302
Watching all these teams in NFL with good pass catching TE's sucks as a Bears fan

Wish we had Olsen ,, Especially with Martz and his system gone

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
10-14-2012, 09:47 PM
  #250
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,265
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Webb struggles against run (Tillman thrives against run) so honestly I would say they are pretty even overall

Lewis is better then Urlacher but both are showing signs of age this year

Ngata is great and essential to there 3-4 ,, But Peppers is great and essential to our 4-3.. Both play great in all situations
Fair enough... I guess to me, I don't want to have to rely on my #1 CB to have to stop the run.

Urlacher looks like he can barely run out there, I've never seen him so unnoticeable before.

RayP is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.