HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ice House Fall Season

Old
10-08-2012, 09:19 AM
HockeyBasedNYC

vCash: 500
Ice House Fall Season

I have a team that currently has about 12 players and we could use a few more skaters. We are playing in Div 4 and it's pretty competitive. All of the games are on Weds nights at either 9:15 or 10:45. First game is 10/17. 16 games + playoffs, Ice House, Hackensack, NJ.

We were pretty competitive last season and its a good group of guys.

If interested PM me please.

HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2012, 02:32 AM
GregNYR19
agitator

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to GregNYR19
im in fair lawn...i play at the ice vault but keep in touch because even though i play in that league, my games are mostly sun/mon, and when i get out of the academy im going to be looking for as much ice time as possible. i play and coach. im a solid 2 way center with lots of speed. try me out as a sub and see if i fit into your mold one of these days. my team from wayne just won the championship last season and we are trying to head up to lake placid for a tournament. ive been a player and also a coach/referee for many years now. been playing competitively since high school 03/04 season and havent stopped

GregNYR19 is offline   Reply With Quote