HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The lounge Summer/ fall / winter . Bring back Hockey damn it !!

Closed Thread

Old
11-18-2012, 07:31 PM
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution

vCash: 500
We're all cheering for the Argos, right?

I know as a Lions fan, I don't have a right to talk about how cocky the Stamps were but Cornish and Tate need to get ****ed up next game for what they were doing at the end of the game.

Old
11-18-2012, 09:56 PM
The Shermanator
Butts

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickAHL View Post
We're all cheering for the Argos, right?

I know as a Lions fan, I don't have a right to talk about how cocky the Stamps were but Cornish and Tate need to get ****ed up next game for what they were doing at the end of the game.
Yeah Tate was pretty disrespectful there at the end based on the highlights I saw. I couldn't care less who wins now though.

Old
11-18-2012, 10:00 PM
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
Yeah Tate was pretty disrespectful there at the end based on the highlights I saw. I couldn't care less who wins now though.
The funny thing is that if Tate was playing instead of Glenn then I doubt that the Stamps would have won.

Old
11-18-2012, 10:02 PM
The Shermanator
Butts

Quote:
The funny thing is that if Tate was playing instead of Glenn then I doubt that the Stamps would have won.
Well he beat the Riders so therefore he must be the best in the world.

Old
11-18-2012, 10:06 PM
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution

Quote:
Well he beat the Riders so therefore he must be the best in the world.
He barely beat the Riders... I think that says enough about his skills.

Old
11-18-2012, 10:09 PM
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockies94 View Post
When did this become the soccer thread?
When you flooded the other thread with american throwball.

Also D2M, oh yeahhhhhh Arsenal!!!! I knew Arsenal would score to atleast tie the game, but we dominated.

Old
11-18-2012, 11:49 PM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

vCash: 1252
When did this become the CFL thread?

Arsenal still sucks.

Old
11-18-2012, 11:55 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
YEAH! You tell 'em JWK!

This has been an expensive past couple of weeks for me.

10/22/12-Bought new iPod Touch and saw Red Hot Chili Peppers in OKC (GREAT SHOW! by the way!)

11/10/12-Bought a Microsoft Surface, complete w/ Touch Cover (blue) and the extended warranty...paid a "pretty penny", but so far it's been frigging awesome, and I am enjoying it.

11/11/12-Paul McCartney concert...no explanation needed there. Other than the fact that I had my Mom and my girlfriend with me, and instead of a Concert Tee for me, I bought them each one instead ($40 for a Concert T-Shirt!? But oh well, my Mom won't get to experience this again)

11/13/12-Friends: The Complete Series on Blu Ray. I'm unabashedly a gigantic Friends fan, have all 10 seasons on DVD, but I impulsively bought this set because of an abundance of RewardZone Certificates from Best Buy.

11/18/12-Wii U comes out. I had a Wii, and had plenty of games I enjoyed playing on it, but for some reason that system got stored in our "Game Room" and not in my main living room where my Xbox 360 and PS3 were, so I never got a chance to use it that much...I think that will change soon.

Too much damn money spent in such a short amount of time....

Old
11-19-2012, 12:03 AM
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution

Quote:

Arsenal still sucks.
So you would rather talk about soccer? I thought you were a real man.

Old
11-19-2012, 12:07 AM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

Quote:

If it was up to me, we'll be talking about hockey.

Old
11-19-2012, 12:08 AM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
YEAH! You tell 'em JWK!

This has been an expensive past couple of weeks for me.

10/22/12-Bought new iPod Touch and saw Red Hot Chili Peppers in OKC (GREAT SHOW! by the way!)

11/10/12-Bought a Microsoft Surface, complete w/ Touch Cover (blue) and the extended warranty...paid a "pretty penny", but so far it's been frigging awesome, and I am enjoying it.

11/11/12-Paul McCartney concert...no explanation needed there. Other than the fact that I had my Mom and my girlfriend with me, and instead of a Concert Tee for me, I bought them each one instead ($40 for a Concert T-Shirt!? But oh well, my Mom won't get to experience this again)

11/13/12-Friends: The Complete Series on Blu Ray. I'm unabashedly a gigantic Friends fan, have all 10 seasons on DVD, but I impulsively bought this set because of an abundance of RewardZone Certificates from Best Buy.

11/18/12-Wii U comes out. I had a Wii, and had plenty of games I enjoyed playing on it, but for some reason that system got stored in our "Game Room" and not in my main living room where my Xbox 360 and PS3 were, so I never got a chance to use it that much...I think that will change soon.

11/24/12- Another Wii U for JWK, he's a great guy and isn't far away from me. So I also got him a Thanksgiving gift that I will send via Fedex, hope he enjoys it!!

Too much damn money spent in such a short amount of time....
Thanks buddy, I knew I could count on you.

Old
11-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Duchene2MacKinnon
71****70

Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
When you flooded the other thread with american throwball.

Also D2M, oh yeahhhhhh Arsenal!!!! I knew Arsenal would score to atleast tie the game, but we dominated.
Must've been a crazy 10 mins or so for you lol. Adebayor of all people scores then basically hands you the game.

I regretted waking up for that one, he basically killed any chance of a good game for a neutral.
Quote:

Arsenal still sucks.
Yes, they do!

Quote:

It's called football and it's the only sport worth talking about now. Oh, I'm still not talking to you.

Oh JWK I hope the Bilbao vs Real game didn't turn you off La liga. Bilbao still my 2nd team have been poor this year due to off field distractions and players leaving. Teams to watch this year other than the big 2 are Malaga and Ath Madrid. Both have been stellar but Malaga is just tearing up CL.

RL you seriously got JWK a Wii? Wow that's really nice of you.

Old
11-19-2012, 01:15 AM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

Nah, it didn't turn La Liga off for me. I just need to know the players to enjoy the league even more, I know most of the players on Barca, Real, and Falcao(He's cool because his name is Falcao). Why wasn't Llorente starting btw?

Old
11-19-2012, 01:33 AM
Duchene2MacKinnon
71****70

Quote:
Nah, it didn't turn La Liga off for me. I just need to know the players to enjoy the league even more, I know most of the players on Barca, Real, and Falcao(He's cool because his name is Falcao). Why wasn't Llorente starting btw?

LLorente (or as I call him good Torres lol) hasn't started any of the games this year because he's already half way out of Bilbao he wants CL football and Bielsa refused to sell him and Martinez in the summer but he got an offer he couldn't refuse for Martinez so, Fernando stayed even tho his heart isn't in it he has shown up when called upon but I'd be shocked if he isn't sold in January since his contract ends in the summer and Bilbao got nothing for him.

Falcao is awesome even without his name lol. A deadly striker and a beast in the air, he probably the best 9 in the game.

Other players to watch for from Bilbao Muniain ofcourse, he's kind of a hot head but nothing over the top crazy plus he's still so young 19 and starting every game for a good year or more now. De marcos and Herrea are good too but Muniain is their star, I think he's got the potential to be a top 10 forward maybe even better than that.

Isco is another youngster from Malaga CAM a playmaker and great one as well. Malaga lost a handful of players this summer including Cazorla but they haven't missed a beat because of this kid.

Adrian is talented forward from Ath madrid. Barca were rumored to want him in the summer but nothing serious. He's a solid player and really fun to watch.

Valencia's Saldado and Seville's Navas are other players to watch and they just might be the most entertaining to watch outside of the big 2 in la liga. I'd put Muniain up there but i'm biased. Navas in particular, has speed to burn and a motor that could run all day. Much like Munain but Iker ofcourse has the potential to be much much better Jesus.

That's the best I can do the rest you're just going to have to watch for yourself.

Old
11-19-2012, 01:41 AM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

Watch the games? Nah, I'll just play FM instead and get to know the players more. That's how I got to know more about players in Bundesliga and Eredivisie For real though, I saw Llorente being linked to ******** of teams lately. Also, hopefully Jonathan De Guzman doesn't get back to La Liga

Old
11-19-2012, 09:27 AM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

Quote:
Thanks buddy, I knew I could count on you.
Man...I woke up today and there's money missing from my wallet! I think JWK was in my house last night!

Old
11-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Lonewolfe2015

Remember that moment from the Hangover when they were playing blackjack? That's how I feel right now, with all the numbers flying around.

I drank two large cups of coffee and I've been writing an excel macro for the past 4 hours. Re-writing mind you, because on Friday all of my code blew up when excel crashed.

For the record, if you ever hit an endless loop in Excel, ESC quickly. Or else you end up like I did and learning that Excel works in exponential 2's, 2^1056 is a fun number of rows to have accidentally created...

Old
11-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Ceremony
I will swim

vCash: 20000
seph seen on youtube

ďItís embarrassing. Iím embarrassed to be here right now. Itís not even funny. And itís just embarrassing, the way we, you know, the energy we have in the room and the way we approach practices and the way we approach this game. Itís not how youíre going to win any games in this league." - Jean-Sebastien Giguere, April 8 2013
Old
11-19-2012, 05:14 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

For those who may care...I believe some of us Twitter Folk who sent a certain someone a follow request awhile ago are now in fact "Following" one of our most infamous former members....

Old
11-19-2012, 05:53 PM
The Shermanator
Butts

Quote:
For those who may care...I believe some of us Twitter Folk who sent a certain someone a follow request awhile ago are now in fact "Following" one of our most infamous former members....
That's old news!!!

Old
11-19-2012, 06:15 PM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

All he does is RT his girlfriend.

Old
11-19-2012, 07:52 PM
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
seph seen on youtube

We should make one for Joe Sacco.

Old
11-19-2012, 07:53 PM
BrickAHL
#AvaloungeRevolution

Quote:
At first he didn't accept my follow request but I tried again and he finally accepted my follow request.

Old
11-19-2012, 09:37 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

Quote:
That's old news!!!

Old
11-19-2012, 10:28 PM
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz

Ronaldo, your league sucks Watching Sociedad and Rayo, and game wasn't even close again

Closed Thread