HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

[PS3] NHL 13 GM Connected League Pt. II - Stanley Cup Champ VAN - **NEW GMs WELCOME**

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-18-2012, 11:49 PM
  #901
94eleven
fka Loosemonkeys
 
94eleven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,157
vCash: 500
advance done

94eleven is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 11:51 PM
  #902
The Finnish MacInnis*
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by western redmen View Post
I hear ya, simmed 4 games last week and the CPU only managed to score 2 goals....4 again this week
Before this round of sims-

Me 5-0, my sims 0-3.

Apparently I am fan-frikken-tastic to win with this bunch of losers haha

The Finnish MacInnis* is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 11:54 PM
  #903
The Finnish MacInnis*
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Holy crap!

Me- 5-0
Sims- 0-6-1

Penguins are a terrible sim team I guess.

The Finnish MacInnis* is offline  
Old
12-18-2012, 11:58 PM
  #904
94eleven
fka Loosemonkeys
 
94eleven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,157
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Finnish MacInnis View Post
Holy crap!

Me- 5-0
Sims- 0-6-1

Penguins are a terrible sim team I guess.
Pretty sure I am roughly 3-1 and sim is 6-2...sim likes the Isles lol

94eleven is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 08:03 AM
  #905
Lawson624
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 237
vCash: 500
Really ea 4 injuries in 3 games simmed

Lawson624 is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 11:18 AM
  #906
putridgasbag
Grand Poohba
 
putridgasbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Comox Valley
Posts: 1,176
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Finnish MacInnis View Post
Sounds like I'll have 7 of my 1st 12 games simmed.

Loving the activity level.
Got any solutions?

I tried to play you 2 or 3 times and didn't get a response so I assume that you (like I do sometimes) left the game on when you were not around.

If I am lucky I might have time to play the game 3 or 4 hours a week. If those hours do not line up with my opponents at the time and they seem to very rarely match up, there isn't much else I can do.

Part of the problem is EA and their lack of messaging available in the game. Should be able to see immediately when you join GM Connected which of your current opponents are online.

Maybe we can try and arrange a day and time when as a league we all try and be online. Sunday afternoon (PST) is the best time for me for this, though I would try hard to be online for league games if another day/time was picked. It would be nice to see a majority of teams on and playing league games at the same time.

putridgasbag is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 11:30 AM
  #907
Nuck This
Registered User
 
Nuck This's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,011
vCash: 500
I haven't really had time and I'm a little disinterested since we redid the league so Vancouver is open for anyone. Im out of it.

Nuck This is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 11:49 AM
  #908
mmymryk
Registered User
 
mmymryk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by putridgasbag View Post
Got any solutions?

I tried to play you 2 or 3 times and didn't get a response so I assume that you (like I do sometimes) left the game on when you were not around.

If I am lucky I might have time to play the game 3 or 4 hours a week. If those hours do not line up with my opponents at the time and they seem to very rarely match up, there isn't much else I can do.

Part of the problem is EA and their lack of messaging available in the game. Should be able to see immediately when you join GM Connected which of your current opponents are online.

Maybe we can try and arrange a day and time when as a league we all try and be online. Sunday afternoon (PST) is the best time for me for this, though I would try hard to be online for league games if another day/time was picked. It would be nice to see a majority of teams on and playing league games at the same time.

I will try to be on as often as possible. It is difficult to find people online when I am on. It would be nice if there was an option to have a larger variety of teams to play in an advance.

This is a busy time for most. I have Xmas the I am getting married right after. I will have my hands full for the next few weeks. Hopefully I can still get some games in.

mmymryk is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 12:12 PM
  #909
The Finnish MacInnis*
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuck This View Post
I haven't really had time and I'm a little disinterested since we redid the league so Vancouver is open for anyone. Im out of it.
Sorry to see you go. I was hoping to get another shot at you down the road.

That said, with Nuck This leaving, I would be absolutely thrilled to switch to Vancouver.

The Finnish MacInnis* is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 12:35 PM
  #910
DonutLee
7 Past Kevin
 
DonutLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,072
vCash: 500
.delete


Last edited by DonutLee: 12-21-2012 at 11:03 PM.
DonutLee is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 12:52 PM
  #911
putridgasbag
Grand Poohba
 
putridgasbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Comox Valley
Posts: 1,176
vCash: 50
No more switching. Vancouver should at least be a easier team to fill from the outside and if anybody was to get the Canucks I believe I have the first claim

putridgasbag is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 02:06 PM
  #912
western redmen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 710
vCash: 562
Dear god....at least stick to the team till the end of the season..... I don't even know who is who now...

western redmen is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 02:35 PM
  #913
Grifter3511
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 209
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by western redmen View Post
Dear god....at least stick to the team till the end of the season..... I don't even know who is who now...
Agreed. This is getting pretty ridiculous with people just jumping from team to team. Especially now that the season is under way.

Grifter3511 is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 08:19 PM
  #914
Lawson624
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 237
vCash: 500
Toronto will be on soon send me a pm when u want to play

Lawson624 is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 09:18 PM
  #915
The Finnish MacInnis*
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawson624 View Post
Toronto will be on soon send me a pm when u want to play
I have two with you
Can we play later tonight?

The Finnish MacInnis* is offline  
Old
12-19-2012, 09:59 PM
  #916
krack1189
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
Ottawa Senators are on tonight. Boston, are you available?

krack1189 is offline  
Old
12-20-2012, 01:54 AM
  #917
94eleven
fka Loosemonkeys
 
94eleven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,157
vCash: 500
Isles can play if anyone is on

94eleven is offline  
Old
12-20-2012, 10:10 AM
  #918
Lawson624
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 237
vCash: 500
Are New Jersey or Washington on today?

Lawson624 is offline  
Old
12-20-2012, 10:12 AM
  #919
Lawson624
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 237
vCash: 500
I seriously need a good backup vokoun is so inconsistent I'd be willing to trade a prospect and a 3rd liner for a good backup

Lawson624 is offline  
Old
12-20-2012, 11:07 AM
  #920
CCF
This is the year....
 
CCF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Across Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,149
vCash: 500
Winnipeg will be on tonight.

I don't even play the backup. Montoya doesn't have a very high rating and goalies don't seem to fatigue so I don't see the point in doing so. Even if it's not realisitic!

CCF is offline  
Old
12-20-2012, 01:06 PM
  #921
Lawson624
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 237
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF View Post
Winnipeg will be on tonight.

I don't even play the backup. Montoya doesn't have a very high rating and goalies don't seem to fatigue so I don't see the point in doing so. Even if it's not realisitic!
I want one because vokoun is wildly inconsistent. I played Pittsburg twice the first time he got a shutout and then let in seven goals on fewer shots and I couldn't put my backup in after he let a couple in cuz he's 71 overall

Lawson624 is offline  
Old
12-20-2012, 09:03 PM
  #922
94eleven
fka Loosemonkeys
 
94eleven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,157
vCash: 500
advance tonight should be around midnight pacific after I get home from work

94eleven is offline  
Old
12-20-2012, 09:14 PM
  #923
CCF
This is the year....
 
CCF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Across Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,149
vCash: 500
Boston, NYR, NJ around?

CCF is offline  
Old
12-21-2012, 02:08 AM
  #924
94eleven
fka Loosemonkeys
 
94eleven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,157
vCash: 500
Ok guys I started a chat on PS3 that we can use to help schedule games hopefully. Basically the idea is when you sign on, join the chat and that way guys can talk about whether they can play or not. Add me (PSN: thechaostheorem) and Ill add you to the chat.

94eleven is offline  
Old
12-21-2012, 02:45 AM
  #925
94eleven
fka Loosemonkeys
 
94eleven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,157
vCash: 500
Advance done

94eleven is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.