HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Notices

[PS3] NHL 13 GM Connected League Pt. II - Stanley Cup Champ VAN - **NEW GMs WELCOME**

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM
  #176
western redmen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 620
vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Finnish MacInnis View Post
Bad things like you getting Mathieu Perreault for free after my auto G(enius)M exposed him to waivers? ;-)
But then I lost Brodie... So I still lost

western redmen is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 07:58 PM
  #177
KeslerKrony
Registered User
 
KeslerKrony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UBC
Country: Canada
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason10 View Post
Agreed, no claims on players after the playoffs.
If Henrique is on waivers nobody put a claim, PLEASE.
Guarantee you one of those random guys who joined our league late and doesn't post in this thread will. Make sure to put a annoucement up on the board.

Canuxx, can you do anything if someone does make a claim?

KeslerKrony is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 08:05 PM
  #178
VinnyC
vancity, c-bus, 'peg
 
VinnyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Na'ē panjā
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,503
vCash: 500
Um, I recall putting a claim on Hendricks. My team's been injured to oblivion so I could use extra NHL'ers.

VinnyC is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 08:19 PM
  #179
nucksfan8888
Registered User
 
nucksfan8888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 271
vCash: 500
The defense of Philly a sad story

Started the year with 1 maybe 2 puckmoving top 4 defenseman. And 1 bottom 6 d of the same type.

Now?
4 maybe 5 of those defenseman in the top 4 variety and still 1 in the bottom 6 type. but dressed?
I still only have 1 maybe 2 top 4 defencemen that can rush the puck.

All those masterful trades were pointless the injury bug wasn't done with me.

I was sure I could make playoffs but injuries to gorges, timmonen, and blum has left my defence a shadow.

Regret my lack of movement as seller at the deadline now, but what would people have paid for briere, timmonen, Coburn?

nucksfan8888 is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 09:30 PM
  #180
CCF
This is the year....
 
CCF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Across Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,089
vCash: 500
Jets are online now if anyone wants/needs to play.

CCF is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 09:53 PM
  #181
Nuck This
Registered User
 
Nuck This's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Iran
Posts: 2,752
vCash: 500
I would have been interested in all three of thOsr guys but at the same time I would have only been willing to move Gaunce, Connauton, Corrado and my first.

Nuck This is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 09:54 PM
  #182
Nuck This
Registered User
 
Nuck This's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Iran
Posts: 2,752
vCash: 500
Canucks need to play Colorado, Minnesota, Nashville and Detroit.

Nuck This is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 10:34 PM
  #183
Mason10
Bacon
 
Mason10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 500
Can someone post to not claim Henrique and if they did put him back on waivers next sim?! Anyone please.

Can't go on PS3 today or tomorrow.

Mason10 is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 10:36 PM
  #184
Canuxx
VANuck
 
Canuxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeslerKrony View Post
Guarantee you one of those random guys who joined our league late and doesn't post in this thread will. Make sure to put a annoucement up on the board.

Canuxx, can you do anything if someone does make a claim?
No, I can't reverse it. Hopefully everyone reads the thread

Canuxx is offline  
Old
11-05-2012, 10:39 PM
  #185
Canuxx
VANuck
 
Canuxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 211
vCash: 500
Check out the first page... took a while but all the deadline trades are now posted

Canuxx is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 01:32 AM
  #186
KeslerKrony
Registered User
 
KeslerKrony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UBC
Country: Canada
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
WOW got to play 3 games tonight, that must be a record or something.

Lecavalier and Kovalchuk are beast on the 1st line together too, loving the combo.....

KeslerKrony is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 04:32 AM
  #187
The Finnish MacInnis*
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeslerKrony View Post
WOW got to play 3 games tonight, that must be a record or something.

Lecavalier and Kovalchuk are beast on the 1st line together too, loving the combo.....
I got 4 in haha

But that was partly because Boston and I had 2.

The Finnish MacInnis* is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 06:33 AM
  #188
The Finnish MacInnis*
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Carolina Hurricanes

New York Islanders

et Les Habitants


Let's work out some game times.

The Finnish MacInnis* is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 07:30 AM
  #189
mmymryk
Registered User
 
mmymryk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 218
vCash: 500
Tampa needs to play

Wpg
Mtl
Nyi
Car
Phx
Phi

Can you play tonight? Pm me

mmymryk is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 09:18 AM
  #190
Nuck This
Registered User
 
Nuck This's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Iran
Posts: 2,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeslerKrony View Post
WOW got to play 3 games tonight, that must be a record or something.

Lecavalier and Kovalchuk are beast on the 1st line together too, loving the combo.....
Are you in the East? There's barely ever anyone on from the west. I think my best day in the last three weeks is two games.....I usually get none.

Nuck This is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 10:39 AM
  #191
putridgasbag
Grand Poohba
 
putridgasbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Comox Valley
Posts: 1,132
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuck This View Post
Are you in the East? There's barely ever anyone on from the west. I think my best day in the last three weeks is two games.....I usually get none.
Don't know how much I will be playing in the last part of this season. Kind of sucks making a bunch of trades and then not getting to use the players you get. Crap I have a 54 OV dman that I didn't even know existed on my NHL roster. I'd like to be playing my "A" guys now and not have to wait until next season.

Biggest problem I have so far with the GM connected is the lack of communication that is available in the game. I go and check the League Members part and it will tell you who is online but no way of getting a message to them. Invite someone to play and you sit and wait and wonder if they are joining.

putridgasbag is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 11:11 AM
  #192
Nuck This
Registered User
 
Nuck This's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Iran
Posts: 2,752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by putridgasbag View Post
Don't know how much I will be playing in the last part of this season. Kind of sucks making a bunch of trades and then not getting to use the players you get. Crap I have a 54 OV dman that I didn't even know existed on my NHL roster. I'd like to be playing my "A" guys now and not have to wait until next season.

Biggest problem I have so far with the GM connected is the lack of communication that is available in the game. I go and check the League Members part and it will tell you who is online but no way of getting a message to them. Invite someone to play and you sit and wait and wonder if they are joining.
Agreed. I've probably waited for like 20 minutes for certain GMs that will remain unnamed..... but It's crappy that you can't click on the gm name in the league members and have a quick chat with them. They'll have it changed though I'm sure they've had complaints about that. There aren't to many games left and that sucks you can't use your players but in hindsight at least you'll lose your fair share of games because of that #lotterypick

Nuck This is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 12:34 PM
  #193
KeslerKrony
Registered User
 
KeslerKrony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UBC
Country: Canada
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuck This View Post
Agreed. I've probably waited for like 20 minutes for certain GMs that will remain unnamed..... but It's crappy that you can't click on the gm name in the league members and have a quick chat with them. They'll have it changed though I'm sure they've had complaints about that. There aren't to many games left and that sucks you can't use your players but in hindsight at least you'll lose your fair share of games because of that #lotterypick
I just add you guys as friends and chat that way, seems the best way to figure out if you are all online.

As NJ Devils, I still have to play the Jets, Flyers, Senators, and Canadiens by Thursday. Add me as a friend on PSN and send me a time you're available!

KeslerKrony is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 02:25 PM
  #194
Samsonov141215
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 62
vCash: 500
Boston-
I have games against
Florida
Pittsburg
Winnepeg
When can we play? I'm available everyday between 5-8:30 pst

Samsonov141215 is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 04:00 PM
  #195
CCF
This is the year....
 
CCF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Across Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,089
vCash: 500
Winnipeg willl be on tonight, beginning at around 6:00 pm.

CCF is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 04:01 PM
  #196
mmymryk
Registered User
 
mmymryk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 218
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCF View Post
Winnipeg willl be on tonight, beginning at around 6:00 pm.
Tampa will try to be on then as well

mmymryk is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 04:40 PM
  #197
94eleven
fka Loosemonkeys
 
94eleven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonov141215 View Post
Boston-
I have games against
Florida
Pittsburg
Winnepeg
When can we play? I'm available everyday between 5-8:30 pst
Florida will try to be on tonight in that time frame..once I get the kids to bed.

94eleven is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 05:30 PM
  #198
Mason10
Bacon
 
Mason10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuck This View Post
Agreed. I've probably waited for like 20 minutes for certain GMs that will remain unnamed..... but It's crappy that you can't click on the gm name in the league members and have a quick chat with them. They'll have it changed though I'm sure they've had complaints about that. There aren't to many games left and that sucks you can't use your players but in hindsight at least you'll lose your fair share of games because of that #lotterypick

probably me

Mason10 is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 08:17 PM
  #199
mmymryk
Registered User
 
mmymryk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 218
vCash: 500
O boy. I am a terrible gm. The team I am icing is pathetic.

mmymryk is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 08:43 PM
  #200
CCF
This is the year....
 
CCF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Across Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,089
vCash: 500
New Jersey, Boston, let me know when you want to play tonight.

CCF is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.