HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Football
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Football NFL, NCAA, CFL

Draft Watch 2013

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-24-2013, 09:01 PM
  #401
McOilbleeder
Moderator
We are all Kloppites
 
McOilbleeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Oil Country
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,427
vCash: 50
Atlanta also seems heavily interested in moving up, along with the 49ers. For who doesn't seem clear. They've been linked to DE's, DT's, CB's, S's.

__________________
<-- Credit goes to Joel Ward
McOilbleeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 09:02 PM
  #402
thestonedkoala
Everyone! PANIC!
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 20,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Sounds like Bears may draft a QB high in this draft

Mike Glennon appears to be guy they covet

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/19699...e-glennon.html

Anyone watch Glennon at NC State? I don't recall seeing much if any of the kid
Would they really use a 2nd round pick? Or even their first round pick on the kid? I see a very thin QB class, so Glennon is around a 2nd round pick.

thestonedkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 09:12 PM
  #403
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 130,018
vCash: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestonedkoala View Post
Would they really use a 2nd round pick? Or even their first round pick on the kid? I see a very thin QB class, so Glennon is around a 2nd round pick.
Emery says he want to draft a QB (Wants to draft one every year) and with Cutler UFA status and Bears setting him up to fail it appears that they may use there 2nd on this kid (Or another QB)

Emery already showed last year that he has no clue at draft table with only 1 pick not being a waste/disaster

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 09:13 PM
  #404
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 130,018
vCash: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
Atlanta also seems heavily interested in moving up, along with the 49ers. For who doesn't seem clear. They've been linked to DE's, DT's, CB's, S's.
They also said Atlanta doesn't want to give up there 2nd this year or 1st next year

I don't see them moving up a lot if they aren't willing to change that

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 09:20 PM
  #405
Hunter Gathers
No one deserves . .
 
Hunter Gathers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: . . . happiness.
Country: United States
Posts: 94,770
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hunter Gathers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Sounds like Bears may draft a QB high in this draft

Mike Glennon appears to be guy they covet

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/19699...e-glennon.html

Anyone watch Glennon at NC State? I don't recall seeing much if any of the kid
I don't see Glennon going before the 3rd round. Bad combine and mediocre pro day. Accuracy issues big time. I assume they look at him as a mid round target.

__________________
"Of course giving Sather cap space is like giving teenagers whiskey and car keys." - SBOB
"Watching Sather build a team is like watching a blind man with no fingers trying to put together an elaborate puzzle." - Shadowtron
I still think there should be a section of people at MSG behind the visiting bench, in curly wigs, and dark rimmed glasses, calling themselves the Pidtophiles. - Zamboner
Hunter Gathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 09:24 PM
  #406
Live in the Now
Global Moderator
YNWA
 
Live in the Now's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: LA
Country: United States
Posts: 34,794
vCash: 500
Awards:
He's a statue in the pocket. I think football's moving away from that, so...big fan of his arm, not a big believer in him as a pro.

Live in the Now is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 09:25 PM
  #407
thestonedkoala
Everyone! PANIC!
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 20,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I don't see Glennon going before the 3rd round. Bad combine and mediocre pro day. Accuracy issues big time. I assume they look at him as a mid round target.
It only takes one. The QB class is absolutely atrocious this year. If the Bears want him, they'll pick him up early because they have only 5 picks (missing their 3rd)

thestonedkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 09:44 PM
  #408
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 130,018
vCash: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I don't see Glennon going before the 3rd round. Bad combine and mediocre pro day. Accuracy issues big time. I assume they look at him as a mid round target.
^
Sounds like that kid they wasted pick on from Idaho a couple years back (Enderle) that they then refused to even let play in a single game even with Hanie blowing

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 09:44 PM
  #409
thestonedkoala
Everyone! PANIC!
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 20,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
^
Sounds like that kid they wasted pick on from Idaho a couple years back (Enderle) that they then refused to even let play in a single game even with Hanie blowing
I think they took him to piss off the Vikings

thestonedkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.