HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

NJD 2013 Draft Thread

Closed Thread

Old
04-04-2013, 10:18 PM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

vCash: 500
If we continue to slide, I hope to god we land Valeri Nichushkin. I honestly think he'll drop cause of the Russian factor and the fact that he has a 3 year deal with a KHL team but being patient with a kid like this is going to pay off big time, ala Tarasenko IMO.

Old
04-04-2013, 10:19 PM
CerebralGenesis

Win the lottery and draft Drouin

Old
04-04-2013, 10:22 PM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralGenesis View Post
Win the lottery and draft Drouin
Don't **** with my emotions

If we won the lottery and end up picking 1st overall, I'd still take Drouin. The kid is a exceptional talent and will dominate at the NHL level.

Old
04-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Seto
New Jersey 5000

As soon as he puts on a Devils jersey he will forget how to pass and shoot.

Old
04-04-2013, 11:15 PM
LouneyTunes

This is one of those games that makes you feel like the organization has fetishized its team first philosophy to the point of disrespecting the top end talent level that brought them the cup three times.

The easy goals come every two weeks it seems.

Old
04-05-2013, 08:21 AM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

Since we're free falling and there's like 11 games left to play before the playoffs get's underway, this will now be my favorite thread as of today.

With a aging roster and nothing to brag about in our pipeline when talking about offensive forwards, landing a top #10 pick in this years draft would be a blessing in disguise.

There's a bunch of very solid forwards in that top #10 and one specific player that might fall ala Taransenko because of his nationality and the fact that he's inked to a 3 year deal on a KHL team is Valeri Nichuskin. With that said, I doubt Tampa passes on Nichuskin with Yzerman in charge since he's not afraid to pick Russians but the odds are still there and if that's the case, one of Drouin or Mackinnon might fall to #4 or #5 if a team falls in love with Barkov.

If we do land in the top #10, I wouldn't mind moving up by dangling one of our d prospects and our own 1st round pick to someone in need of a promising player like John Merrill. It might be a long shot but since the Flames have about 3 picks in the 1st round, they might want to add more skill in their pipeline with a package like that.

If I'm a rebuilding team, like the Flames who have about zero assets in that pipeline, I'd want to stack up as many bluechipers as possible. They would still get a solid forward with our own pick and add another solid prospect at the same time.

Just spitballing over here but if the opportunity is there to move up, I wouldn't shed a single tear to see Merrill go elsewhere if he can land us a legit, stud forward.

Old
04-05-2013, 09:16 AM
SMantzas

The Devils will be fine in the future and will be built like Nashville and Phoenix, except we have better offensive players, but worse goaltending. We have a BIG and mobile defense. Larsson, Fayne, Merrill, Gelinas, Urbom and Severson are all 6 '3 or bigger. Then you have smaller guys like Scarlett and Burlon who could impress.

Aside from Matteau Jr and Boucher, I dont think we have many NHL caliber offensive prospects. Even then, Boucher is very much a boom or bust type and Matteau may not have the highest ceiling. JJ, Henrique, Loktionov (thank God we picked him up!) and Matteau are the only young shoe ins who will be around in 3 years. I obviously want to make the playoffs, but if we missed and picked top 10 and stole a guy like Mackinnon, Drouin, Shinkaruk, Lindholm, Barkov, Domi, Monahan or Nichuskin, I'd be flippin' ecstatic. Luckily, a lot of teams need help on the blue line, so Jones, Nurse and Ristolainen could be taken earlier than anticipated. Even if we pick 12th, I'd like to see Lou be aggressive and move down a couple of spots to pursue one of the aforementioned prospects

Old
04-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Feed Me A Stray Cat

Send a message via AIM to Feed Me A Stray Cat
Do people realize we could always trade one of our defensive prospects to a team that is full of forward prospects?

Old
04-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Tretyak 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feed Me A Stray Cat View Post
Do people realize we could always trade one of our defensive prospects to a team that is full of forward prospects?
I heard Calgary ownership has told Feaster he's expected to make the playoffs next year. They have some good forward prospects (although I heard Baertschi is off-limits) and a lot of draft picks. A player like Tallinder or Fayne could be big for them.

...edited to add...Ken Agostino is from Morristown, NJ. From HF "He has a good motor, high compete level, and good hockey instincts."

Last edited by Tretyak 20: 04-05-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old
04-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Seto
New Jersey 5000

No way we will ever trade Merrill when he was supposed to be a top twenty pick himself until the interviews.

Old
04-05-2013, 12:44 PM
onefatsurfer
I speak in code

merrill won't get playing time with pete as coach, so trade him for someone proven.

Old
04-05-2013, 01:05 PM
HobokenIrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
merrill won't get playing time with pete as coach, so trade him for someone proven.
Why do you say that? Because of Merrill's discipline history? Or something else

Just curious

Old
04-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Getzo5
The Punisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feed Me A Stray Cat View Post
Off the top of my head. Minny or Florida?

Old
04-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Brodeur

Here's my post-deadline 'still wildly premature and even more wildly inaccurate' mock draft. But hey, at least I didn't leave out Sean Monahan like the mock draft that NHL.com posted yesterday.

- Draft order is by win percentage. So we're still technically ahead of the Islanders. The last six spots are reserved for the division winners (alternating).
- I'm always partial to a non-traditional market taking a hometown guy.
- Dallas has Boston's 2nd, but that could get upgraded to a 1st if the Bruins reach the ECF. Similarly, St. Louis keeps its 1st pick if they miss the playoffs.
- Hopefully it's not completely unreadable. Trades denoted in brackets [X = Y + Z]. Enjoy!

1st Round
------------
1. Colorado - D Seth Jones - Would be fitting as Jones got his start in hockey when his father was playing for the Nuggets.
2. Florida - LW Jonathan Drouin - Tough decision between Drouin/MacKinnon, could make an argument either way.
3. Calgary - C Nathan MacKinnon - Likely taking the leftover Halifax prospect.
4. Buffalo - C Aleksander Barkov - Might consider Nichushkin, but Barkov doesn't have the Russian Factor and has a ton of upside as well.
5. Tampa Bay - LW Valeri Nichushkin - Yzerman hasn't been afraid of taking Russians. Some scouts feel like Nichushkin might be rivaling Drouin/MacKinnon in talent.
6. Carolina - D Darnell Nurse - Typically Rutherford avoids using high picks on D, but Nurse would give them a horse to pair with Faulk/Murphy down the road.
7. Dallas - C Elias Lindholm - If Columbus were to hypothetically offer #12 and #21, would Dallas bite? Lindholm has drawn comparisons to Claude Giroux and would help Dallas restock down the middle.
8. Winnipeg - C Sean Monahan - Big centerman would make for a formidable #1/2 punch with Mark Scheifele.
9. Nashville - LW Hunter Shinkaruk - On the small side, but would provide some offensive upside.
10. Philadelphia - D Nikita Zadorov - 6'5 shutdown D with a penchant for huge hits.
11. Phoenix - C Max Domi - Coyotes seem to love drafting sons of former NHLers recently.
12. NY Islanders - LW Adam Erne - Skilled winger with size to put alongside Tavares/Strome in the future.
13. Columbus - D Rasmus Ristolainen - Coincidentally a Finnish pick for Kekalainen, but Ristolainen might just be the BPA.
14. Edmonton - D Ryan Pulock - Might be interested in dealing up for Zadorov. Pulock is offensive minded, but would slot in well behind Justin Schultz.
15. New Jersey=>Montreal - LW Anthony Mantha [15=24+39] - Size and soft hands. Canadiens have a bunch of 2nds/3rds to move up.
16. Columbus (via NY Rangers) - C Alexander Wennberg - Zubrus-esque versatility.
17. Detroit - LW Kerby Rychel - Size and grit to replace the void of Holmstrom.
18. Calgary (via St. Louis) - D Josh Morrissey - Calgary native is a smaller puck moving D who doesn't shy away from contact.
19. Buffalo (via Minnesota)=>San Jose - C/LW Bo Horvat [19=22+60] - Sharks also accumulated a bunch of picks and Doug Wilson is usually aggressive on draft day. Here they'd add the versatile Horvat.
20. Toronto - G Zach Fucale - Potential franchise goalie. Doesn't necessarily mean they can't trade for Luongo. Fucale would still be cheap for part of the backend of Luongo's deal.
21. Columbus (via Los Angeles) - C Frederik Gauthier - Hulking center, question is whether he's closer to Wayne Primeau or Keith.
22. San Jose=>Buffalo - RW Valentin Zykov - Putting up a nice season in the Q.
23. Ottawa - LW Jason Dickinson - Needs to fill out, but has some nice upside. Ottawa's stacked with RH forwards.
24. Montreal=>New Jersey - C J.T. Compher - Kesler type in a 5'11 body. And I just want a reason to keep watching Michigan.
25. Washington - LW Artturi Lehkonen - Smallish winger just keeps scoring.
26. Vancouver - C Curtis Lazar - BC native has been seeing duty at RW this year as well.
27. Boston - D Steve Santini - USA U-18 shutdown defender slated for Boston College this fall.
28. Anaheim - D Ian McCoshen - Ducks drafted a native kid in Nic Kerdiles last year, add another one with McCoshen.
29. Calgary (via Pittsburgh) - LW Morgan Klimchuk - Another Calgary native who's having a solid season in the WHL.
30. Chicago - RW Ryan Hartman - Blackhawks add an Illinois native who projects as a character 3rd liner with some offensive upside.

2nd Round
------------
31. Colorado - LW Andre Burakowsky - Swedish winger is ranked higher by some, but seems to be struggling of late.
32. Florida - D Madison Bowey - Solid D in Kelowna is getting some first round consideration lately.
33. Montreal (via Calgary) - C Laurent Dauphin - Sleeper prospect having solid season in the Q.
34. Buffalo - RW Justin Bailey - Hard working Kitchener winger hails from Buffalo.
35. Tampa Bay - D Robert Hagg - Offensive minded Swedish D comes from Modo like Victor Hedman.
36. Carolina - D Mirco Mueller - Defensive minded Swiss D having a solid season in the WHL.
37. Dallas - C Nic Petan - Diminutive center has been destroying the WHL.
38. Winnipeg - D Shea Theodore - Solid LH D to add to Bogosian/Trouba down the road.
39. Montreal (via Nashville)=>New Jersey - LW Pavel Buchnevich - Possible first round talent with the dreaded Russian Factor.
40. Philadelphia - RW Jimmy Lodge - Pennsylvania native gradually rising up the draft boards.
41. Phoenix - LW Anthony Duclair - Entered the season as a possible top 15 pick.
42. Anaheim (via NY Islanders) - C Connor Hurley - High upside project center for later.
43. Columbus - LW Jacob De La Rose - Good size and skating, questionable offense thus far.
44. Edmonton - G Tristan Jarry - Wouldn't be the first time the Oilers reached a bit for an Oil King prospect.
45. New Jersey - C William Carrier - Skilled center/winger has missed the 2nd half of the year with an ankle injury.
46. San Jose (via NY Rangers) - G Eric Comrie - Half-brother of Mike. Grew up in Southern California and was a workhorse for Tri-City this year until he sustained a hip injury. Prognosis may have a huge bearing on his draft stock.
47. Detroit - D Jordan Subban - Reminds some of Brian Rafalski.
48. Buffalo (via St. Louis) - D Chris Bigras - Solid two way D.
49. Minnesota - G Spencer Martin - Decent goalie prospect to fill the shoes of Matt Hackett.
50. Toronto - C Ryan Kujawinski - Decent upside and currently playing for Doug Gilmour at Kingston.
51. Los Angeles - D Dillon Heatherington - Stay at home defender with good size. Played with Reece Scarlett this year.
52. San Jose - C Ryan Fitzgerald - Sharks head scout Tim Burke is based in New England and they tend to end up with up taking somebody from there every year. Fitzgerald would be a top candidate this year.
53. St. Louis (via Ottawa) - D Keaton Thompson - Solid two way D committed to North Dakota. Future teammate of Blues 2012 1st rounder Jordan Schmaltz.
54. Montreal - RW Nick Sorenson - Decent season under Patrick Roy in Quebec.
55. Washington - D Linus Arnesson - Puck moving D.
56. Dallas (via Vancouver) - D Niklas Hansson - A much needed RH puck moving D for Dallas.
57. Dallas (via Boston)* - C/LW Marko Dano - Had a good showing at the WJC for Slovakia.
58. Edmonton (via Anaheim) - D Eric Roy - Stay at home defender with size.
59. Winnipeg (compensatory) - RW Zach Nastasiuk - Character winger having a decent season at Owen Sound.
60. San Jose (via Pittsburgh)=>Buffalo - D Samuel Morin - At 6'7, Morin would at least provide some competition for Tyler Myers for pickup basketball.
61. Winnipeg (via Chicago) - RW Oliver Bjorkstrand - Danish winger having solid season in Portland. Winnipeg seemingly wanted to address RW at the deadline.

Old
04-05-2013, 02:05 PM
onefatsurfer
I speak in code

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenIrish View Post
Why do you say that? Because of Merrill's discipline history? Or something else

Just curious
because pete is playing harrold volchenkov and tallinder over larsson, so he would definitely play harrold volchenkov tallinder and larsson over merrill.

Old
04-05-2013, 02:09 PM
CerebralGenesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Here's my post-deadline 'still wildly premature and even more wildly inaccurate' mock draft. But hey, at least I didn't leave out Sean Monahan like the mock draft that NHL.com posted yesterday.
Nice I'll def read this later and critique from my couch, as they say.

Old
04-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Devils Trap
Cory's Better

Send a message via AIM to Devils Trap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

- Draft order is by win percentage. So we're still technically ahead of the Islanders. The last six spots are reserved for the division winners (alternating).
- I'm always partial to a non-traditional market taking a hometown guy.
- Dallas has Boston's 2nd, but that could get upgraded to a 1st if the Bruins reach the ECF. Similarly, St. Louis keeps its 1st pick if they miss the playoffs.
- Hopefully it's not completely unreadable. Trades denoted in brackets [X = Y + Z]. Enjoy!

1st Round
------------
1. Colorado - D Seth Jones - Would be fitting as Jones got his start in hockey when his father was playing for the Nuggets.
2. Florida - LW Jonathan Drouin - Tough decision between Drouin/MacKinnon, could make an argument either way.
3. Calgary - C Nathan MacKinnon - Likely taking the leftover Halifax prospect.
4. Buffalo - C Aleksander Barkov - Might consider Nichushkin, but Barkov doesn't have the Russian Factor and has a ton of upside as well.
5. Tampa Bay - LW Valeri Nichushkin - Yzerman hasn't been afraid of taking Russians. Some scouts feel like Nichushkin might be rivaling Drouin/MacKinnon in talent.
6. Carolina - D Darnell Nurse - Typically Rutherford avoids using high picks on D, but Nurse would give them a horse to pair with Faulk/Murphy down the road.
7. Dallas - C Elias Lindholm - If Columbus were to hypothetically offer #12 and #21, would Dallas bite? Lindholm has drawn comparisons to Claude Giroux and would help Dallas restock down the middle.
8. Winnipeg - C Sean Monahan - Big centerman would make for a formidable #1/2 punch with Mark Scheifele.
9. Nashville - LW Hunter Shinkaruk - On the small side, but would provide some offensive upside.
10. Philadelphia - D Nikita Zadorov - 6'5 shutdown D with a penchant for huge hits.
11. Phoenix - C Max Domi - Coyotes seem to love drafting sons of former NHLers recently.
12. NY Islanders - LW Adam Erne - Skilled winger with size to put alongside Tavares/Strome in the future.
13. Columbus - D Rasmus Ristolainen - Coincidentally a Finnish pick for Kekalainen, but Ristolainen might just be the BPA.
14. Edmonton - D Ryan Pulock - Might be interested in dealing up for Zadorov. Pulock is offensive minded, but would slot in well behind Justin Schultz.
15. New Jersey=>Montreal - LW Anthony Mantha [15=24+39] - Size and soft hands. Canadiens have a bunch of 2nds/3rds to move up.
16. Columbus (via NY Rangers) - C Alexander Wennberg - Zubrus-esque versatility.
17. Detroit - LW Kerby Rychel - Size and grit to replace the void of Holmstrom.
18. Calgary (via St. Louis) - D Josh Morrissey - Calgary native is a smaller puck moving D who doesn't shy away from contact.
19. Buffalo (via Minnesota)=>San Jose - C/LW Bo Horvat [19=22+60] - Sharks also accumulated a bunch of picks and Doug Wilson is usually aggressive on draft day. Here they'd add the versatile Horvat.
20. Toronto - G Zach Fucale - Potential franchise goalie. Doesn't necessarily mean they can't trade for Luongo. Fucale would still be cheap for part of the backend of Luongo's deal.
21. Columbus (via Los Angeles) - C Frederik Gauthier - Hulking center, question is whether he's closer to Wayne Primeau or Keith.
22. San Jose=>Buffalo - RW Valentin Zykov - Putting up a nice season in the Q.
23. Ottawa - LW Jason Dickinson - Needs to fill out, but has some nice upside. Ottawa's stacked with RH forwards.
24. Montreal=>New Jersey - C J.T. Compher - Kesler type in a 5'11 body. And I just want a reason to keep watching Michigan.
25. Washington - LW Artturi Lehkonen - Smallish winger just keeps scoring.
26. Vancouver - C Curtis Lazar - BC native has been seeing duty at RW this year as well.
27. Boston - D Steve Santini - USA U-18 shutdown defender slated for Boston College this fall.
28. Anaheim - D Ian McCoshen - Ducks drafted a native kid in Nic Kerdiles last year, add another one with McCoshen.
29. Calgary (via Pittsburgh) - LW Morgan Klimchuk - Another Calgary native who's having a solid season in the WHL.
30. Chicago - RW Ryan Hartman - Blackhawks add an Illinois native who projects as a character 3rd liner with some offensive upside.

2nd Round
------------
31. Colorado - LW Andre Burakowsky - Swedish winger is ranked higher by some, but seems to be struggling of late.
32. Florida - D Madison Bowey - Solid D in Kelowna is getting some first round consideration lately.
33. Montreal (via Calgary) - C Laurent Dauphin - Sleeper prospect having solid season in the Q.
34. Buffalo - RW Justin Bailey - Hard working Kitchener winger hails from Buffalo.
35. Tampa Bay - D Robert Hagg - Offensive minded Swedish D comes from Modo like Victor Hedman.
36. Carolina - D Mirco Mueller - Defensive minded Swiss D having a solid season in the WHL.
37. Dallas - C Nic Petan - Diminutive center has been destroying the WHL.
38. Winnipeg - D Shea Theodore - Solid LH D to add to Bogosian/Trouba down the road.
39. Montreal (via Nashville)=>New Jersey - LW Pavel Buchnevich - Possible first round talent with the dreaded Russian Factor.
40. Philadelphia - RW Jimmy Lodge - Pennsylvania native gradually rising up the draft boards.
41. Phoenix - LW Anthony Duclair - Entered the season as a possible top 15 pick.
42. Anaheim (via NY Islanders) - C Connor Hurley - High upside project center for later.
43. Columbus - LW Jacob De La Rose - Good size and skating, questionable offense thus far.
44. Edmonton - G Tristan Jarry - Wouldn't be the first time the Oilers reached a bit for an Oil King prospect.
45. New Jersey - C William Carrier - Skilled center/winger has missed the 2nd half of the year with an ankle injury.
46. San Jose (via NY Rangers) - G Eric Comrie - Half-brother of Mike. Grew up in Southern California and was a workhorse for Tri-City this year until he sustained a hip injury. Prognosis may have a huge bearing on his draft stock.
47. Detroit - D Jordan Subban - Reminds some of Brian Rafalski.
48. Buffalo (via St. Louis) - D Chris Bigras - Solid two way D.
49. Minnesota - G Spencer Martin - Decent goalie prospect to fill the shoes of Matt Hackett.
50. Toronto - C Ryan Kujawinski - Decent upside and currently playing for Doug Gilmour at Kingston.
51. Los Angeles - D Dillon Heatherington - Stay at home defender with good size. Played with Reece Scarlett this year.
52. San Jose - C Ryan Fitzgerald - Sharks head scout Tim Burke is based in New England and they tend to end up with up taking somebody from there every year. Fitzgerald would be a top candidate this year.
53. St. Louis (via Ottawa) - D Keaton Thompson - Solid two way D committed to North Dakota. Future teammate of Blues 2012 1st rounder Jordan Schmaltz.
54. Montreal - RW Nick Sorenson - Decent season under Patrick Roy in Quebec.
55. Washington - D Linus Arnesson - Puck moving D.
56. Dallas (via Vancouver) - D Niklas Hansson - A much needed RH puck moving D for Dallas.
57. Dallas (via Boston)* - C/LW Marko Dano - Had a good showing at the WJC for Slovakia.
58. Edmonton (via Anaheim) - D Eric Roy - Stay at home defender with size.
59. Winnipeg (compensatory) - RW Zach Nastasiuk - Character winger having a decent season at Owen Sound.
60. San Jose (via Pittsburgh)=>Buffalo - D Samuel Morin - At 6'7, Morin would at least provide some competition for Tyler Myers for pickup basketball.
61. Winnipeg (via Chicago) - RW Oliver Bjorkstrand - Danish winger having solid season in Portland. Winnipeg seemingly wanted to address RW at the deadline.
I like your idea of possibly trading down to acquire more picks. Load up on young offensive talent, however it would be tough to pass up on Mantha

Old
04-05-2013, 02:28 PM
CerebralGenesis

And I think Fucale goes to Calgary personally.

Old
04-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Seto
New Jersey 5000

We have acquired enough depth players in recent drafts (Pietila, Coleman, Wohlberg). What we need is a player with high potential (Mantha, Shinkaruk, Erne).

Old
04-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Getzo5
The Punisher

Quote:
They have enough tenders in the system.

Old
04-05-2013, 02:48 PM
CerebralGenesis

None that could be Fucale

And Ottawa's G trading model isn't bad news

Old
04-05-2013, 03:04 PM
åboriginal
lou ****ing sucks

Send a message via MSN to åboriginal
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
pete can 23 ski**** off. im done with him.

Old
04-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Brodeur

Quote:
I definitely thought about Fucale to Calgary. Still having difficulty trying to peg where he'll go. Thought about him maybe to Edmonton at #14, but figured they might like Jarry in the 2nd.

Old
04-05-2013, 04:25 PM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

With the way things are going, I would be EXTREMELY dissapointed if we traded down.

This is our shot at landing a prospect who might have the skillset to actually be a top #6 forward for us, something we really don't have ATM. It would take a pretty nice return to even consider moving down about 9 spots... but that's just me.

Personnaly, I would've prefered taking Duclair over Buchnevich and if Carrier is still there at #45, someone is going home with the steal of the draft... so yeah, I hope it's us

Old
04-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Brodeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
With the way things are going, I would be EXTREMELY dissapointed if we traded down.

This is our shot at landing a prospect who might have the skillset to actually be a top #6 forward for us, something we really don't have ATM. It would take a pretty nice return to even consider moving down about 9 spots... but that's just me.
I'm wary of trading down normally as well. Looking back at old drafts, the team trading up almost always benefits more than the team trading down. Even in the case where we traded down for Brodeur, the scouts didn't do much with the extra picks.

I have an irrational desire to draft J.T. Compher. Figured we could extract an extra pick which might help make up for not having the 1st in 2014.

Quote:
Personnaly, I would've prefered taking Duclair over Buchnevich and if Carrier is still there at #45, someone is going home with the steal of the draft... so yeah, I hope it's us
Can't say I know much about Buchnevich outside of some recent reports of him playing well for Team Russia. Then again, I think I read one article that didn't paint him in the greatest light. Just seemed like a home run pick (whereas Compher seems like a safer, lower upside guy). Duclair's another guy I have trouble pegging. Seems like he could go anywhere from 20-50.

Closed Thread