HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

trade Frolik, bring up Pirri

Old
10-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Puckgenius*

vCash: 500
trade Frolik, bring up Pirri

Frolik is easily replacable, would like to see him replaced with Someone younger and has more offensive upside. Do you think Pirri is NHL ready?

Puckgenius* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 02:26 PM
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'

vCash: 50
Uhh...they don't play the same position

IU Hawks fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

Frolik is better than Pirri and more experienced. For next season, Frolik will help the Hawks more. The year after that, I'm not sure about it.

No point in doing this

Bubba88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 05:50 PM
brtriad

Send a message via AIM to brtriad
Puckgenius fails again.

brtriad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 06:39 PM
clydesdale line

Quote:
Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan View Post
Uhh...they don't play the same position
Not according to Bowman.

clydesdale line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 01:27 AM
massivegoonery

Trade Pirri, bring up Frolik.

massivegoonery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 10:12 AM
BBSeabs27
#freeseabs

After last night's game, it's very clear Pirri is still a good 2 years away from the NHL. Sorry to all the pirri-lovers

BBSeabs27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 11:28 AM
brtriad

Send a message via AIM to brtriad
Yes opening night of the AHL determines a players career arc. Derp.

brtriad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 11:31 AM
TurdFerguson

Frolik has never had lower trade value. His shooting % has never been lower at 4.3. This is a guy that can be a lot better with a just a little luck. Trading him now would be silly.

TurdFerguson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 02:12 PM
hawksfan50

FROLIK is hotter than HELL right now---9goals 4 assistsin 13GP; guess Q is now thinking of putting him in featured PP time when the NHL resumes...look couldn't be worse than Mr. $6million #88 whose lack of production was a prome reason our PP went nowhere... PP MUST result in SOMEBODY putting the puck into the net ..we don't have that much efficiency to lose if we try the least obvious solution to our PP woes ...Hopefuly FROLIK's scoring confidence is back-we could use the help.

hawksfan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Sevanston

Even when it's almost entirely unrelated, you can always count on an HF50 post to take a shot at Kane.

Sevanston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 03:23 PM
massivegoonery

#88 $6million ...Hopefuly ..we 13GP; 4 a assistsin back-we be confidence could couldn't don't efficiency featured FROLIK FROLIK's guess have HELL help. him hotter if in in into is is is lack least lose Mr. much MUST net NHL now now---9goals nowhere... obvious of of our our PP PP PP PP production prome puck putting putting Q reason result resumes...look right scoring solution SOMEBODY than than that the the the the the thinking time to to try use was we went when whose woes worse

massivegoonery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 03:25 PM
coldsteelonice84

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan50 View Post
FROLIK is hotter than HELL right now---9goals 4 assistsin 13GP; guess Q is now thinking of putting him in featured PP time when the NHL resumes...look couldn't be worse than Mr. $6million #88 whose lack of production was a prome reason our PP went nowhere... PP MUST result in SOMEBODY putting the puck into the net ..we don't have that much efficiency to lose if we try the least obvious solution to our PP woes ...Hopefuly FROLIK's scoring confidence is back-we could use the help.
Yeah, I'd like to see the footage because I can't even imagine what 9 goals in 13 games looks like from Frolik. How are they going in?

coldsteelonice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Sevanston

Quote:
Originally Posted by massivegoonery View Post
#88 $6million ...Hopefuly ..we 13GP; 4 a assistsin back-we be confidence could couldn't don't efficiency featured FROLIK FROLIK's guess have HELL help. him hotter if in in into is is is lack least lose Mr. much MUST net NHL now now---9goals nowhere... obvious of of our our PP PP PP PP production prome puck putting putting Q reason result resumes...look right scoring solution SOMEBODY than than that the the the the the thinking time to to try use was we went when whose woes worse
That was some quicksorting.

Sevanston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 03:35 PM
madgoat33

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
Yeah, I'd like to see the footage because I can't even imagine what 9 goals in 13 games looks like from Frolik. How are they going in?
they just put up a cardboard cut out that doesn't cover the bottm 6 inches of the net. since frolik doesn't have the strength to elevate the puck his shots just glide right in

madgoat33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 03:38 PM
coldsteelonice84

Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat33 View Post
they just put up a cardboard cut out that doesn't cover the bottm 6 inches of the net. since frolik doesn't have the strength to elevate the puck his shots just glide right in
Yeah, that would make sense, lol. Frolik would OWN the intermission shoot the puck competition. Also would have been an NHL legend if he played pre-60's.

coldsteelonice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 05:21 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

he has much more time... that's the reason

Old
10-23-2012, 09:26 AM
SugarKane88
Non-Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
Yeah, that would make sense, lol. Frolik would OWN the intermission shoot the puck competition. Also would have been an NHL legend if he played pre-60's.
nice

SugarKane88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 09:43 AM
xX Hot Fuss

In other news Hawksfan50 is NOT a fan of Patrick Kane.

I think we should trade Kane and clone Frolik and Pirri into one hockey player...Michdon Pirik

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 10:29 AM
hawksfan50

Well I would be a fan of Patrick Kane IF:

1. He worked to his ability every shift or at minimum 75% of the time instead of about a third of the time...

2. He actually was productive enough to "earn" that fat $6.3 million per year into his bank account..

3. He single handedly won some games for us with big multipoints nights---INSTEAD we have to watch the Sam Gagner's .RNH's,Taylor Hall's pull off big multiponts games against us we get embarassed whilst our "supersts" Kane does his 1 assist and "that's enough production for the night-I've earned my pay " shtick ...Lest you think I'm fabricating--check out those 9-2 and 8-4 drubbings we took from BOTTOM_FEEDER EDM last year --our "go to " guy Kane gets exactly his 1 assist and out usual perormance in both those "efforts" ...I don't blame ONLY him for such horrific non-competes BUT the fact is he is supposed to be a special player who you would think could torch a bottom feeder team of kiddies,who we could expect to turn the "mo' by single-handedly being the 'difference-maker" for us.BUT when all we get is one assist and out for he night -sorry but especially against a bottom-feeder team like EDM ,he HAS to produce a lot better to "inspire" our team to be better ...otherwise it is just another fat cat counting his stache in the bank.

I do not expect big nights from him against the elite NHL teams-but against bottom-feeders? Against goalies with high GAA's and low save %'s? In the 9-2 loss our go to guy Kane manages a whopping 2 shots on net ;in the 8-4 loss to EDm he does better --an astounding 3 shot "effort"--meanwhile in that game HALL gets off 7 shots on us and GAGNER 6 shots--- plus they are productive 1g 3a for HALL and 4g4a for GAGNER--now that is multi[onts 'difference-making" ---NOT 1 assist and that's enough production for the night -as we saw SO MANY TIMES from kANE last year.

Again I'm not blaming only him for fat cat syndrome-BUT he is supposed to be special and I just did not witness enough specialness from his game last season . How many even 3 and 4 point games did he muster last year? Surely such were rareities -they SHOULD BE more frequent--for what we PAY HIM FOR...

hawksfan50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 10:56 AM
BobbyJet

Sorry for the OT, but Hawksfan50 generally goes over the top on the subject, but he has some valid points. With his abundant talent he should be, but Kane has not been the game breaker that some make him out to be and has been simply overrated by many Hawk fans. IMO, he needs a break through season to get where he should be (between the ears). Not be the inconsistent 70 - 75 point player merely collecting a pay cheque who is too often transparent when he is needed the most.

BobbyJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Cullksinikers

I wasn't here in 2007, but if HF50 wanted JvR over Kane and still hates on Kane, that is ridiculous.

Cullksinikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 05:11 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

he wanted Turris over Kane & JvR

Old
10-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Sarava

He also was heavily against drafting Mark McNeill at #18. Sometimes you're right, sometimes you're wrong.

Sarava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 12:46 PM
xX Hot Fuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyJet View Post
Sorry for the OT, but Hawksfan50 generally goes over the top on the subject, but he has some valid points. With his abundant talent he should be, but Kane has not been the game breaker that some make him out to be and has been simply overrated by many Hawk fans. IMO, he needs a break through season to get where he should be (between the ears). Not be the inconsistent 70 - 75 point player merely collecting a pay cheque who is too often transparent when he is needed the most.
I expect this from people who aren't Hawks fans and/or dont watch Kane on a nightly basis. But how can you say this Bubba? I feel like Obama at a debate saying this but "That is simply untrue!"

Kane has gotten better every single year of his career. On and off the scoresheet. This past season he LED the Hawks against some of the best teams in the NHL, playing a brand new position without complaint. Before Toews went down he had to endure all the meathead Hawks "fans" who were calling up radio shows saying we should trade Kane.

Kane putting up 75 points per year in the Western Conference would be totally fine with me.

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote