HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

Pavlikovsky

Closed Thread

Old
09-19-2003, 07:56 PM
topshelf331

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to topshelf331 Send a message via Yahoo to topshelf331
Pavlikovsky

This guy has come out of nowhere. The red team scored 9 goals total and he assisted on 6 of them. In our first preseason game he assisted on 2 of the 3 goals. So that means on the teams he has played on they have scored 12 goals and he has 8 assists for those goals. Thats 8 assists in 5 games. To me this deserves a closer look. He may be worcestor bound , but he should be one of the last ones sent back down. He has definately shown skill. I havent really watched him alot, has anyone? I will in his next game.

Old
09-20-2003, 02:50 AM
Felix

Send a message via ICQ to Felix
Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf331
This guy has come out of nowhere. The red team scored 9 goals total and he assisted on 6 of them. In our first preseason game he assisted on 2 of the 3 goals. So that means on the teams he has played on they have scored 12 goals and he has 8 assists for those goals. Thats 8 assists in 5 games. To me this deserves a closer look. He may be worcestor bound , but he should be one of the last ones sent back down. He has definately shown skill. I havent really watched him alot, has anyone? I will in his next game.
Totally agree. I just can't find his bio anywhere. Can smb help? I just do not know even how old he is.
Q said after Columbus game that his play reminded himof "Cycling Slovaks" several years ago...
If someone has info please tell what are his chances of making the Blues this year? What is his potential? Can he replace Rucinsky on 3 line LW?

Old
09-20-2003, 01:53 PM
SneakerPimp82

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to SneakerPimp82
I did a search for pavlikovsky on google and fund some info on him, wasn't much but there were some stats and such. Better than nothing I suppose.

Old
09-20-2003, 11:34 PM
V for Voodoo

Send a message via AIM to V for Voodoo Send a message via MSN to V for Voodoo
another senators 9th rounder that might turn into a star for the blues, except his time we didnt get a quality player like olsson in return..

Old
09-21-2003, 05:08 AM
Prussian_Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy
another senators 9th rounder that might turn into a star for the blues, except this time we didnt get a quality player like olsson in return..
Thanks for that, Daddy... if you guys are feeling generous, you could send Rachunek this way, also. :p

Kekalainen had a hand in drafting this fellow for the Sens, so I'm sure that has something to do with his being in St. Louis now.

PB

Old
09-21-2003, 09:01 AM
degroat*

Frankly, I wasn't all that impressed with him in camp. His shot accuracy was horrible and he missed wide open nets on more than one occaison. And, while he got a lot of assists, it wasn't like he was making some amazing passes.

Old
09-21-2003, 10:23 AM
Mike8

What are the chances that he's in the lineup this season? Is there any room for him? Or will he merely be a callup?

Old
09-21-2003, 03:11 PM
execwrite

Here's a good link for some info -

http://tsn.ca/fantasy_sports/hockey/...ky&hubName=MIN

Old
09-22-2003, 09:04 AM
slimer

I noticed that Pavlikovsky is no longer on the camp roster. However, I hadn't heard that he was sent to Woooster. Does anyone know an update on him?

Closed Thread