HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation!

Closed Thread

Old
10-19-2012, 05:42 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation!

Hi, I'm Sheamusfan; welcome to the HFWF. Here, each poster can make up their own personna as their very own wrestlers personalities! Call out others posters, form fueds, and every Saturday I'll make a card based on the most interesting fueds. I'll be sure to include as many people as possible (4-5 matches at a time). I'll post results on Sunday. There will be no GM, Booker, etc. positions,, just wrestlers.

HFWF World Champeen: StraightEdge
HFWF Television Champion: OmniSens
HFWF United States Champion: BFC
Tag Team Champions: iMarf the Winged Wheel (iMarf)

Wrestlers with defined personnas:

CrimsonSkorpion: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...3&postcount=97
CPrice31: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=108
BigFatCat999: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=111
Marf: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=128
Astraphobia Catalyst: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=129
StraightEdge: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=132
OmniSens/OmniSlash: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=168
Jussi: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=221

If anyone has any problems with the champion list (as in, they would like to vacate the title and not participate in this), just inform me and I'll change it.

Cheers!

Last edited by The Shockmaster: 11-03-2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: :)
Old
10-19-2012, 05:44 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Shotgun, commissioner! u said no such thing about that one!

Television champion? I accept! Move over Miz, I'm now the most seen champion on TV!

Old
10-19-2012, 05:45 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Keh?

Old
10-19-2012, 05:47 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

Can we have the opposite from US Champion? Canadian Champ?

Old
10-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

vCash: 3073
As pointed out in the RAW thread I feel I should at the very least be in a #1 contenders match for the HW title since I am a PPV pick em winner. A title I had to earn and was not just handed unlike some "champions".

Old
10-19-2012, 05:54 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

If you want a shot, get over. Start a feud by trash talking someone. Establish yourself as a face/heel. Get popular.

Then you make it big, kid.

Old
10-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

vCash: 133
The fact that CrimsonSkorpian is the World Champion and I'm not makes me sick. But of course, we have to give this company a goody two shoes reputation, right? So we give the Championship to a guy that defines the good side. That's fine, but I'm making it clear right now, I'm throwing my name in the hat for a World Championship match, and when the time comes, I want CS to say goodbye to that Championship, because all it'll take is three seconds for the Championship to come to it's rightful owner, CPrice 31.

Old
10-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:

As your HFWF World Champion, I'd like to welcome all the participants to this internet federation. I'm glad to see we have a good mix of young up and comers, as well as a few talented vets.

As I am the champ, I know the proverbial target on my back is quite large, especially given the hunger for fame and fortune and success. However, if you want this title, you'll have to kill me first. Which brings me to ColePens. CP is someone I consider a friend. A friend that I respect and a friend that is more of a brother to me. When you get in the ring with me, that goes out the window. You become my obstacle. You become a threat to the gold around my waist. I won't let you take this from me. I won't let anyone take this from me. This title... this company... this entire industry... is now under the control of Crimson Skorpion.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Old
10-19-2012, 06:12 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Let me put this kindly CPrice...

It's not that you're worse than CS. It's just that you don't fit a certain mould this company is looking for. We want somebody the kids can look up to! Not some obscure indy guy trying to make it big.

Old
10-19-2012, 06:16 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

I'm going to be like heel Batista.

Old
10-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusFan View Post
Let me put this kindly CPrice...

It's not that you're worse than CS. It's just that you don't fit a certain mould this company is looking for. We want somebody the kids can look up to! Not some obscure indy guy trying to make it big.
You really wanna do this? You really wanna put two mediocre guys in the ring when you have a moneymaker in front of you right now? You really want to do that? I am the best thing going for this promotion and there's not a damn thing CrimsonSkorpion, ColePens, OmniSens or you, SheamusFan, can do about it.

I am going to make my mark on this company, and come Night to Remember, no one will remember CrimsonSkorpion, no one will remember ColePens, no one will remember their match, the people will remember the guy that stands tall last that night... the people are going to remember CPrice 31. I guarantee it.

Old
10-19-2012, 06:28 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Watch your tongue, boy! You're talking to the CEO of this federation!

Old
10-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Modo
Global Moderator
Mo'Benn

If ANYONE is a worthy adversary for CS in a title match, it's me. I got room on these broad shoulders for one more title belt!

Fans come to see a spectacle, and any match with me in it would blow the roof off the arena. I say we give 'em a good show. Make it happen!

10-19-2012, 06:38 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

Quote:
Watch your tongue, boy! You're talking to the CEO of this federation!
You think you're better than me, because you walk around here in a stupid suit, with a stupid tie and with stupid shoes? You need to understand something, boy, I'm the best damn this in this company and I won't settle for anything less than what I DESERVE and what I deserve is a World Championship match.

Old
10-19-2012, 06:39 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modo View Post
If ANYONE is a worthy adversary for CS in a title match, it's me. I got room on these broad shoulders for one more title belt!

Fans come to see a spectacle, and any match with me in it would blow the roof off the arena. I say we give 'em a good show. Make it happen!
You're already a champion!

Old
10-19-2012, 06:42 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
You think you're better than me, because you walk around here in a stupid suit, with a stupid tie and with stupid shoes? You need to understand something, boy, I'm the best damn this in this company and I won't settle for anything less than what I DESERVE and what I deserve is a World Championship match.
That is IT! At Night to Remeber, it's you against Team MoFro and Morozov! That'll shut your mouth! And you'd better win, otherwise, I'll make the rest of your career a living hell...

Hit my music!

Old
10-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

Quote:
That is IT! At Night to Remeber, it's you against Team MoFro and Morozov! That'll shut your mouth! And you'd better win, otherwise, I'll make the rest of your career a living hell...

Hit my music!

Team MoFro and Morozov are not worth my time. No one in the HFWF is worth my time. The only thing worth my time is the World Championship, and I guarantee by the end of the night, not just the people will recognize it, not just the locker room, but you will recognize why I deserve the World Championship. Just wait and see.

Old
10-19-2012, 06:47 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

If anybody is getting a title match it's gonna be me!

Old
10-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

We need an Elimination Chamber.

Old
10-19-2012, 07:02 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

I'm sitting back, watching you wimps cry over title matches, while I am a champion. You want some chumps? Just Bring it!!!!11!!!!!one!!1!

Old
10-19-2012, 07:04 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Fatal Four-way No DQ match announced:

CrimsonSkorpian vs. ColePens vs. StraightEdge vs. Morozov

The catch? ME!

Special Guest Referee: SheamusFan

Old
10-19-2012, 07:11 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

Disrespect.

Expect the party to be crashed...

but I'm not coming alone.

Old
10-19-2012, 07:13 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

If ya want an alliance, make one. But trust me, this won't be an easy match, kid.

Old
10-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

Quote:
If ya want an alliance, make one. But trust me, this won't be an easy match, kid.
You just wait, boy. Soon, we'll be running this company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modo View Post

Seems you're forgetting about your tag team partner there. You just going to leave him high and dry? Why are you one half of the tag team champions? It's obvious you're just looking out for yourself here. But if you want a spectacle, and when I'm in the ring it's always a spectacle, how about you and your partner put the tag titles on the line against me and a partner of my choosing. What do you say?

Old
10-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

vCash: 3073
The fans are still murmuring about the previous post when the lights suddenly go out. The crowd goes silent in anticipation of what is about to happen. Then an old and almost forgotten theme hits and the arena explodes in jubilation. At the top of the ramp a legend of the HFWF appears and makes his way to the ring. He steps inside and soaks in the chants of his name. He waits for it to calm down a bit before he speaks.

“For those of you who don’t know me. And for those of you who may have forgotten, my name is Astraphobia Catalyst and I am the first and only UNDISPUTED PPV Pick’Em Champion. I know I have not been around the HFWF much lately and looking at the state of things around here it seemed like a good time to come back. When I won the Undisputed PPV Pick’Em Championship I had to battle an entire year fighting off over 50 other competitors before finally ascending to top. Nowadays it seems they are just randomly giving the titles away. CrimsonSkorpion, OmniSens, Jussi, what have these guys done to deserve these titles? From what I can tell, absolutely nothing. But that does not matter. I have been apart of the HFWF from day 1, I remember when Kane was Isaac Yankem. I remember when Daniel Bryan was the American Dragon. And I even remember when John Cena was ASF. And I worked my way to the top back then and I can and will do it again. Even if it means I have to start from the bottom and work my way back to the top that is what I will do. It will not be long and the HFWF will once again have a healthy dose of Astraphobia."

Closed Thread