HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation!

Closed Thread

Old
10-22-2012, 08:14 PM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

vCash: 500
CHARACTER NAME CANADIAN CRIPPLER BACKSTAGE PROMO

A large figure walks into the backstage area

CC- Bring that damn mic over here cause I got something to say. For those of you that dont knoww me I am the CANADIAN CRIPPLER I am the GREATEST in ring performer not just to come out of Canada but I am the GREATEST in ring performer to ever live. I was trained by Bret Hart and with that training I have ended more careers then anybody else known to man, Sabu had neck broken I break spines I break necks most of all I break a man will to live.

Which brings me to why I am here. I have sat back and watched HFWF and what i've seen makes me SICK. We have a world champion that walks around with the world title claming to be face of this company but the fact that he holds the title is SLAP IN THE FACE TO ALL THE GREATS THAT CAME BEFORE EVEY DAY YOU HOLD THE TITLE YOU SPIT ON THE LEGACY OF THIS BUSINESS!!! Maybe it's time someone teaches you how a true champion conducts himself.

Speaking of spitting on a legacy we have a Canadian champion thats not even from Canada. It makes me sick to see the belt that is meant to reptesent the GREATEST country in the world is held by a man that has NO respect for the tradition of all the great Canadian wrestlers that have given their lives to this business some of which have died in the ring.

The worst part of all this is we have a moron running this company that allows all of it. But thats OK because I,m going to take every title in this company and then you will all know what it's like to have a champion you can be proud of because FINALLY you will have a true CANADIAN CHAMPION!!!!

Old
10-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
CrimsonSkorpion @CrimsonSkorpion
"@CrimsonSkorpion you hear about the new guy?" Heard him from two blocks away.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Old
10-22-2012, 08:38 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
"@CrimsonSkorpion you hear about the new guy?" Heard him from two blocks away.
@CrimsonSkorpion
Yeah I did. Did not think it was possible but it seems we have found someone who likes the sound of his own voice more than you. #mutebutton

Old
10-22-2012, 08:43 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
"Yeah I did. Did not think it was possible but it seems we have found someone who likes the sound of his own voice more than you. #mutebutton" Impossible.

Old
10-22-2012, 09:42 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
SheamusFan @SheamusFan

Alright new kid, fetch me a coffee or ill have your lips sealed. Permanently.

Old
10-22-2012, 10:02 PM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

Rally? the owner ia threatening ME? are you REALLY that stupid? am I going to have to make an example out of of you? alright fine next week me and you in a submission match if I win you put me in the ring for the Canadian championship . But be warned if you take this match i'm going break your neck,i'm going to break your back and then i'm going to laugh as you spend the rest if your life in a wheelchair unable to even feed yourself and thats IF I let you live at all.

Old
10-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK Well that escalated quickly #WhosTheNewGuy

Old
10-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Marf

*Somewhere strange and unknown Marf stops eating a delicious cherry pie and raises his hands up*

M: Watch out, we got a badass over here!

Old
10-22-2012, 10:09 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

SE @StraightEdge
Who cares about the new guy? You people should be talking about the new Champ who just happens to be me.

Old
10-22-2012, 10:24 PM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line @End_of_Line

Someone pretending to be me....how cute.

Last edited by End of Line: 10-22-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old
10-22-2012, 10:39 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
Alright newbie, it's you against Icicle this Sunday. Lets see how you two turn out.

By the way, I don't recommend insulting the head of the business. I can make your life quite unpleasant.

Old
10-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

vCash: 133
CPrice @CPrice
who the hell is the new guy and why should anyone care? HFWF is about THE REVOLUTION, not a punk kid that I wouldn't let clean my boots

Old
10-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Dean Ambrose
k

CPrice @CPrice
"@CPrice thoughts on the new guy?" -makes me ashamed to say im from Canada...& he yells a lot. Is he santino in disguise?

Old
10-23-2012, 12:01 AM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

Well Well Well just as I thought it seems our boss the man who is the the leader of the HFWF is to much of a coward to step in the ring with the canadian crippler. What kind of messege does that send to the rest of the sheep in the locker room when their leader has to get someone else to fight his battles for him? what does it say when the boss bows down the first time he's challenged? it tells me don't care about the health and well being of your employees.

See it's obivious you don't care because instead of taking the beating yourself you put me in a match with Icicle and Icicle I want you to know what i'm going to do to isn't personal and it isn't your fault please understand when I snap your back with the sharpshooter or break your neck with the crossface and you can no longer your family dont blame me don't even blame yourself blame sheamus because he's the one that forced me to do this.

You remember it too boss what happens to Icicle is YOUR FAULT

Old
10-23-2012, 12:02 AM
Dean Ambrose
k

CPrice @CPrice
He talks about breaking backs a lot. Maybe he's the Iron Sheik and handles business "old country way".

Old
10-23-2012, 08:04 AM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

*A cloaked figure is standing with his back to the camera. He seems to be standing in a darkened factory of some sort. There is only one light source and it is quite distant. The various shades of grey and muted blue lend an eerie feel to the scene.*

So it has been pre-ordained that the Icicle Insurrection will begin this Sunday. My opponent has made a lot of threats... and has made a lot of enemies. He might think that because he is from Canada, that he will not feel the agony of Frostbite.

He is....

mistaken.

*One final shot, a close up of an icicle on a dying branch, is accompanied by the only non-verbal sound in the video, a combination of a scream, a low orchestra hit, and the sound of rushing wind.*

Last edited by BackGroundMusic: 10-23-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Old
10-23-2012, 08:48 AM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Omnislash @endyourlife
"Today, Omni asked Siri a questions 'who will be my next challenger for my title?' And she answered...

Omnislash @endyoutlife
...'Lose your title? That's ****ing crazy! Who are you, this isn't Omni! Self destruct in 5-4-3...'

Old
10-23-2012, 08:53 AM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
"when is ur next match, CS?" No idea, ask SheamusFan. Better yet, ask #Revolution. They run the show, according to them.

Old
10-23-2012, 10:46 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

*You tube video*

Hello, this is BFC and yes I am sitting on the toilet. Why am I on the toilet? Well, I'm producing the next HFWF superstar who's going to mouth off at me without challenging me.

*Various wet farting sounds*

And I made sure to have the best ingredients. First I ate day old gas station fried chicken, then went to Taco Bell.

*More wet farting sound*

Then to make sure I had the right mix I ate a couple of bars of Exlax.

*PLOP! And BFC looks down* And I shall name you....Jussi, oh wait that's taken....

*End You Tube video*

Last edited by BigFatCat999: 10-23-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old
10-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
"when is ur next match, CS?" No idea, ask SheamusFan. Better yet, ask #Revolution. They run the show, according to them.
CPrice @CPrice
funny, this question comes up. The entire topic about what I have to say this Sunday on [insert weekly show name here] is about your future opponent. You wanna watch.

Old
10-23-2012, 03:41 PM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line @End_of_Line

I fear no Evil, Evil fears me....and all of you will as well. In time.

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
10-23-2012, 03:52 PM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

It seems as though my opponent this sunday does not understand the seriousness of the situation he finds himself in. Icicle you seem to believe that when I say I,m going break your neck and your career that all that is is a threat. Let me make one thing clear that's not a threat thats a promise.

See Icicle the difference between me and you and the reason I'm going to end your career on sunday is because I know you haven't seen, you haven't spent your whole life in stu hart's dungenon watch and listening as ever man and woman that walked into the hart house including his own sons Bret and Owen were forced to suffer until they could no longer take it anymore and then it would stop it would all go silent and it was over.

This sunday will be similar you will scream there will come a point where you can no longer take the pain. The difference is I won't stop no matter how much you beg and you will beg I won't stop.

One more thing i,m not waiting for Sunday i'll get you before then.

Old
10-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

CPrice @CPrice
tips for people wanting to get into wrestling...when you cut a promo, pause, breathe, etc. #newguy

Old
10-23-2012, 04:09 PM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
CPrice @CPrice
tips for people wanting to get into wrestling...when you cut a promo, pause, breathe, etc. #newguy
ya that one was kind of rushed and now the won't let me edit which is a shame cause I kind of like this promo just needs to be touched up. Side note PS3 is a ***** to type on

Old
10-23-2012, 04:41 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
OmniSlash @endyourlife

RT CPrice @CPrice

Closed Thread