HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation!

Closed Thread

Old
10-30-2012, 04:18 PM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 1478
CPrice @CPrice
ColePens is a real tough guy behind a computer screen.....from a hospital bed.

Old
10-30-2012, 05:51 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

vCash: 500
@NYGRYK Revenge is a ***** ain't it BFC, I hit harder than Sandy #DealWithIt #NewYorkTweet

Old
10-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
Wrestling with Rosenberg

Rosenberg: "Today I have a special treat. For the first time ever, in the history of Wrestling with Rosenberg, we have a wrestler on air from the HFWF. Former and first ever HFWF Champion, Crimson Skorpion. How you doing?"

CS: "I'm alright, thanks for asking. Obviously I've seen better days, I'm still a bit sore from getting attacked for the second week in a row, but I'm getting through it. That's what survivors do these days, isn't it?"

Rosenberg: "Absolutely. Speaking of the beatdown, second week in a row that Revolution aims their sights on you. Now ColePens, a friend of yours, tried to make the save but the numbers game proved too much. Why do you think Revolution, led by CPrice, has made you their number one target?"

CS: "Well that's easy. CPrice has gone on record and said he respects me but he despises me for being given the HFWF Championship. That's all great and everything, but his problem isn't with me, it's with SheamusFan. If it were up to me, I would have won that title at the Night to Remember when it was vacant. S-Fan had other plans. All I can say is this; having that title did not make me hold my nose up to people and think I was better than everyone. I didn't need the title to do that, nor do I need it now. The fact that it takes 4 guys to take me down every night tells you something. It's funny in a way because none of them has ever challenged me to a one-on-one match, straight up, with nothing funny happening."

Rosenberg: Well this past week, you got some help, even though it led to his eventual demise. You and ColePens seem to have a mutual friendship going."

CS: "Yeah, definitely. CP and myself have been long-time good friends and I'd like to think he respects me as much as I respect him. He's someone that every promoter wants for their company. He's hungrier than just about anyone out there, he's as smart as he is destructive inside that ring and he won't stop until he gets what he is seeking. That's someone I respect in a business like this."

Rosenberg: As opposed to someone who hides behind a group of people?"

CS: "Bingo."

Rosenberg: "Do you ever worry that one day you may have to look over your shoulder for ColePens?"

CS: "In a situation that we find ourselves in, where CP and I are given the same fate, I don't have to worry about him at all. I trust him. He's probably the only person I can trust around here. He's as pissed off about what's going on as I am, so there's no real reason to doubt a friend. When both of us are gunning for the HFWF Championship and we find ourselves in the same match? All bets are off and I absolutely need to watch out for him. He's as dangerous as they come, and his thirst for glory is at the same level as mine. Maybe even more."

Rosenberg: "Well you've faced ColePens and guys like CPrice, StraightEdge, and Morozov. Anybody on the active roster right now that you want to face?"

CS: "Marf."

Rosenberg: "Really?"

CS: "Nah, I'm just kidding. He'd probably just throw a pie into my face and run off. Um, I mean I guess I'd just go with someone from Revolution at this point. My main focus at this time is just to destroy each and every one of them so give me any one of them. Doesn't matter who.

Rosenberg: "What about in the entire wrestling industry. One match. Who would it be?"

CS: "That's tough... I mean you got guys like Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Austin, guys I used to idolize as a kid. Then you got talented guys now like Punk, Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler. I would have to say Shawn Michaels."

Rosenberg: "Wow, that's actually surprising. I was actually thinking you and Punk would be a match that wrestling fans would want to see."

CS: "Yeah, maybe. He's a close second."

Rosenberg: "So you mention guys that are both at the top of their game back then and now, let's talk about yourself in the HFWF. Think you've reached that yet?"

CS: "I haven't even begun to scratch the surface yet."

Rosenberg: "What do you think it will take to reach that level?"

CS: "The boys that claim to be the best in the back or want to be the best? Beat them. Beat them again. Win back my HFWF Championship and continue to be dominant. Have memorable matches that stick in people's memories forever. That's what it takes to be a Shawn Michaels, or a Stone Cold Steve Austin, or a C.M. Punk."

Rosenberg: "When does Crimson win back the title?"

CS: "After I'm done dismantling Revolution."

Rosenberg: "Any ideas about this upcoming week?"

CS: "None yet. I've been medically cleared, not that it really matters if I wasn't, so I'll just wait now and see what I'm given. Doesn't really matter who I face, I'll just do what I do best and that's compete in that ring and win matches. I'm hoping I get a better look at Revolution but that's up to SheamusFan and what he has planned for me."

Rosenberg: "It's been great talking with you, Crimson. Thanks again for doing this."

CS: "Pleasure's all mine. It was great finally being able to meet you."

*The interview ends.*

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Old
10-30-2012, 07:12 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

vCash: 50
@LegendaryAC
Just caught the @CrimsonSkorpion interview with Rosenberg. My favorite part was when it ended.

Old
10-30-2012, 07:16 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
ColePens @ColePens

Shut up @LegendaryAC. When we want a legend to come in and look like a fool, much like Bob Backlund, we will call you.

Go eat pies w/ @TheRealMarf.

Old
10-30-2012, 07:18 PM
ColePens
Global Moderator
Your Savior

Send a message via AIM to ColePens
ColePens @ColePens
I see a change of wind in the near future... #beonthelookout #hidebehindyourgang

Old
10-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
ColePens @ColePens
I see a change of wind in the near future... #beonthelookout #hidebehindyourgang
@LegendaryAC

@ColePens Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to avoid you. Although I'm pretty sure they have medication for your "changing winds" problem. Always figured you were full of hot air.

Old
10-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
CrimsonSkorpion @CrimsonSkorpion
@ColePens I may have taken a few too many chair shots, but did AC just say he's going to avoid you?

Old
10-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

@LegendaryAC

@CrimsonSkorpion If @ColePens is having "changing winds" issues you may want to avoid him too till he is feeling better. I knew you guys were planning revenge but Biological Warfare is not what I envisioned. #ToxicGas

Old
10-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:

@LegendaryAC Fart jokes? Maybe you should send your resume to the WWE. That kind of humor is perfect for the PG era and all the five year olds.

Old
10-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

@LegendaryAC

@CrimsonSkorpion I could go to WWE. But I am having too much fun using you for Pinata practice.

Old
10-30-2012, 09:19 PM
M.C.G. 31

CPrice @CPrice
I hope you people enjoyed that interview, because after I'm done with him, CrimsonSkorpion won't be speaking at all.

Old
10-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Marf

TRM@TheRealMarf Eating a mincemeat pie and laughing at these clowns dropping my name like I'm the joke. Last I checked, I hold tag team gold and you guys don't. #EatIt #NotThePieItsMine

Old
10-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
More empty threats. Last time it was my career, now it's my voice. #DoomedRevolution

Old
10-30-2012, 10:46 PM
M.C.G. 31

CPrice @CPrice
I look through the tweets that include the hashtag "Doomed Revolution" and all I see is CrimsonSkorpion's stupid tweets. Your little campaign isn't getting over. Step aside.

Old
10-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Crimson Skorpion
HFB Partner

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
CPrice @CPrice
I look through the tweets that include the hashtag "Doomed Revolution" and all I see is CrimsonSkorpion's stupid tweets. Your little campaign isn't getting over. Step aside.
It's not a campaign. It's a warning. #DoomedRevolution

Old
10-30-2012, 11:07 PM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line @End_of_Line
The time is near...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fzPz3KQwQk

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
10-30-2012, 11:10 PM
M.C.G. 31

CPrice @CPrice
Doomed revolution....pfft, you wish you knew, punk. #HesComing

Old
10-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear The Flash

@LegendaryAC

@CrimsonSkorpion

Old
10-31-2012, 10:56 PM
M.C.G. 31

CPrice @CPrice
I overheard Marf saying "feed me more" backstage. uh-oh...

Old
10-31-2012, 11:33 PM
Marf

@TheRealMarf @CPrice What kind of arena runs out of beautiful apple pie!? #PieTravesty or #PieConspiracy ?

Old
10-31-2012, 11:35 PM
M.C.G. 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marf View Post
@TheRealMarf @CPrice What kind of arena runs out of beautiful apple pie!? #PieTravesty or #PieConspiracy ?
CPrice @CPrice
@TheRealMarf arenas that think people like you belong in a rundown bakery & not in a wrestling organization. I happen to agree with the arenas.

CPrice @CPrice
@TheRealMarf btw, the arena didn't run out of pies, The Revolution took 'em all. come get 'em if you have the guts. #PieRevolution

Old
11-01-2012, 12:26 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

@BFC999 You know. This Revolution does a lot of talking but not a lot of walking.

Old
11-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Marf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
CPrice @CPrice
@TheRealMarf arenas that think people like you belong in a rundown bakery & not in a wrestling organization. I happen to agree with the arenas.

CPrice @CPrice
@TheRealMarf btw, the arena didn't run out of pies, The Revolution took 'em all. come get 'em if you have the guts. #PieRevolution
@CPrice I already accepted your butt buddy's challenge earlier this week and haven't heard back from him, tell me again who has guts?

@CPrice btw, sure is funny to hear a guy that needs 18 others helping him beat up 2 guys talk about guts #CowardRevolution

Old
11-01-2012, 12:38 AM
InUtero
Oilers!

SE @StraightEdge
Big Gold Belt #Champ

Closed Thread