HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation!

Closed Thread

Old
11-08-2012, 08:19 PM
End of Line
Human After All

vCash: 500
End of Line @End_of_Line
I would entertain the idea of facing off with @SynShadow if he's man enough and not acting like a puppy nipping at everything. I might have other plans though...

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
11-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Dean Ambrose
My friend Mark

vCash: 133
Fan Report

HFWF House Show Results from Atlanta, Georgia - Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The arena was jam packed and sold out all the way. Nothing was tarped off in the first ever HFWF house show. How fitting that WCW, the biggest threat to WWE in history was here in Atlanta, and what looks like the new biggest threat to WWE had their first pay-per-view and now their first house show in Atlanta!?

1) iRep & Marf (c) and Mofro fight to a no contest @ 4:05 through outside interference from OmniSlash and Astraphobia Catalyst. SheamusFan came out and announced a TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH to take place immediately! (3/4*, match didn't go long enough to get any sort of real rating).

2) iRep & Marf (c) def. Mofro & The Revolution (OmniSlash & AC) @ 16:49 to retain the HFWF Tag Team Championships.
--Great match, the action was non-stop. The match was mainly dominated by The Revolution, but Marf got the hot tag to iRep, who cleaned house at around the 10 minute mark. From that point on, the action was like cruiserweight action for the final 7 minutes until the end of the match. The ending was a tad confusing as to who was legal because of all the action, but the finish came when Marf hit his finisher on Fro and was thrown out of the ring by Astraphobia Catalyst, but before Astraphobia could get the pin fall, iRep threw AC out of the ring and made the cover on Fro to retain the tag team championships for his team. (***1/4)

3) BigFatCat (c) def. Jussi by disqualification @ 9:05 when NYGRYK ran in and attacked BigFatCat. BigFatCat retains the HFWF Canadian/United States Championship.
--Decent match. It was obvious they were holding back from what they're fully capable of. The finish came when Jussi was setting up BFC for his finisher, but NYGRYK ran in and ended that, as he attacked BFC to take the fun away from Jussi. The fans hated it, but the fans loved when Jussi nailed NYGRYK with his finisher instead. Before Jussi left, he motioned around his waist as he looked down at BFC and NYGRYK who were both down. (**1/4)

A video played of CPrice hyping up his match with CrimsonSkorpion. The reaction was surprisingly mixed more than boos. CPrice said that tonight, they're going to witness the end of CrimsonSkorpion's career.

4) CrimsonSkorpion def. CPrice by disqualification when CPrice low blowed CrimsonSkorpion @ 14:57.
--The fans didn't like the DQ ending, but it fit in with the rivalry these two have. As for the match itself, awesome. It was a mix of technical wrestling and brawling. These two mesh so well and have so much chemistry in the ring, everything is just smooth with these two. CrimsonSkorpion had CPrice up for the Eisenkreus and had gotten to the middle of the ring at this point, but CPrice climbed down his back and low blowed him from behind. CPrice continued to beat down CrimsonSkorpion afterwards, but security guards and referees ran down and held CPrice back, and eventually took him to the back. If these two have a similar match at Redemption, it'll be awesome. This is a feud I hope goes a LONG time. (***1/2)

-----[20 Minute Intermission. A lot of people bought CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens merchandise. Surprisingly, there was a lot more people wearing Revolution t-shirts than I expected. It could be the possible connection with the massive stable that the nWo was in WCW and that The Revolution is something similar to that in modern day HFWF]-----

5) End of Line def. LeafFanForLife23 @ 4:22.
--Complete (extended) squash. End of Line looked dominating and was over with the fans. He's similar to that of Brock Lesnar. An agile big man. He ended the match with a guillotine in the center of the ring and LeafFan passed out. (*)

6) Topshelf def. RWO @ 11:03.
--Really good match. RWO has been making waves lately in the HFWF world, and you can tell here why. He's a really good talent and a guy to look out for on the roster in the future. These are two more workers that work really smooth together. It was a very even match with a lot of back and forth action. The ending came when RWO went to the top turnbuckle, but Topshelf crotched him on top. As RWO was seated on the top turnbuckle, Topshelf grabbed him in a front facelock and hit a swinging neckbreaker off the top turnbuckle to end the match. (***)

A video promo for Syn Shadow played.

7) IciclesonaPaperShelf def. NYGRYK @ 5:59.
--Icicles looked dominating here. It was a cool down match for the upcoming main event (or so we thought). NYGRYK sold Jussi's finisher from earlier in the night. Icicles is another big guy like End of Line, but is a more darker, sinister character. There were some cringeworthy spots just on how brutal they were up close. The ending came when BigFatCat made a run in and hit NYGRYK with the championship, allowing Icicles to get the pin. After the match, Icicles stared down BigFatCat. (*1/4)

StraightEdge cut a promo saying the World Championship is going to be around his waist for a long time, and ColePens is going to be made an example of.

8) StraightEdge (c) and ColePens fight to a no contest @ 12:44; StraightEdge retains.
--It was a really good match for the time it was given. Fast paced action and the crowd was hot throughout. The finish came when ColePens had a submission locked on on StraightEdge in the center of the ring and StraightEdge was about to tap, but CPrice ran in and tackled ColePens. CPrice and StraightEdge started a two on one beatdown, but CrimsonSkorpion ran in and made the save, clearing the ring of the two. SheamusFan came out and announced that the main event of the evening would be CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens vs. CPrice and StraightEdge. (***1/4)

9) ColePens & CrimsonSkorpion def. StraightEdge & CPrice @ 18:37.
--Another fantastic match. All the exchanges were really good, even with CrimsonSkorpion/StraightEdge and CPrice/ColePens. The finish came when CrimsonSkorpion successfully hit the Eisenkreus on CPrice and threw CPrice on top of StraightEdge's body. CPrice was cleared out of the ring and ColePens hit his finisher on StraightEdge and pinned him 1, 2, 3 in the middle of the ring. (****)

ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion celebrated as ColePens put his foot on StraightEdge's chest and motioned around his waist. CPrice and StraightEdge quickly retreated to the back as ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion continued to play to the crowd for a few moments. They shook hands with fans and signed autographs as they thanked everyone for selling out tonight and said they'd be back real soon.

Old
11-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Matt The Ace
LWOS Analyst

Send a message via Skype™ to Matt The Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by End of Line View Post
End of Line @End_of_Line
I would entertain the idea of facing off with @SynShadow if he's man enough and not acting like a puppy nipping at everything. I might have other plans though...
If I'm man enough?

I'm not the one considering "other plans." You want to fight? Let's go.

It's why I came here, to shut mouths and obliterate faces.

TWITTER:@M4TR1X2
Old
11-08-2012, 08:58 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

You know, I'm beginning to think I'm not popular

Old
11-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear the Flash

vCash: 3073
@LegendaryAC
Great House show tonight. The fans were Electric! Can't wait to go back to Hotlanta!

@LegendaryAC
Interesting tidbit from tonight's show. Merchandise sales #1@CrimsonSkorpion #2@ColePens #3#Revolution #4@LegendaryAC. Apparently I've still got it. #TY@AtlantaSportsFans

Old
11-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Dean Ambrose
My friend Mark

wrestling observer

- While it was in Atlanta and the nWo/WCW connections are there, officials are already getting worried in HFWF about fans not completely booing CPrice. The reactions on live television have been strong boos, but the recent social media craze over CPrice and the reaction at Atlanta has them worrying. Officials are hoping it's just the Atlanta crowd and it won't continue. If it does, there are plans to have CPrice do something to make sure the fans are always against him.

CPrice has expressed that he wouldn't mind a face turn, but he feels it's nowhere near the time right now and is 100% against a face turn at this time. He also feels The Revolution is just getting started and it can be a huge cause for popularity in wrestling to soar again.

Last edited by Dean Ambrose: 11-08-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old
11-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraphobia Catalyst View Post
[not in character]
Its all good. We are supposed to be in a bit of a feud and I realised I don't know anything about your character. For some reason I saw you as a Kevin Nash. But to get started just do what I think most people did and emulate a wrestler and then evolve it into your own. This has only been going on 3 weeks but it is fun to go back and read through the thread to see how some of the characters have already developed in such a short time. Maybe it is because I am in a feud with him but I think Marf has really changed. Some of the tweets and promos he has had recently almost makes me think he has legit heat against me
Maybe my AC character is more of a pest than I thought. speaking of which...
[/not in character]
[not in character]
I wasn't even creative enough to think of a moveset and gimmick.

I originally had us as a Booker T and Goldust type team, so I guess I'll start my gimmick as Booker T-like and go from there. But it seems Marf is changing to less of a Goldust clown type so we'll see where this goes...
[/not in character]

@iRepTWW
Now that @TheRealMarf has finally put wrestling over pies maybe we'll be taken more seriously around here.

@iRepTWW
@LegendaryAC If you want a singles match you're on. Now can you dig that?....#SUCKA!!!

Old
11-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

Finally came up with a moveset:

Finisher: Vertebreaker
Signature 1: Buff Blockbuster/Overcast
Signature 2: Kick to Head (kinda like Trouble In Paradise)

Look: Custom T-Shirt and BBall shorts with gloves and knee pads.

Maybe in a few more weeks I'll be able to come up with names for the moves.

Old
11-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear the Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRep TheWingedWheel View Post

@iRepTWW
@LegendaryAC If you want a singles match you're on. Now can you dig that?....#SUCKA!!!
@LegendaryAC
@iRepTWW you snooze you lose. I already accepted a rematch from @TheRealMarf for SNS. Maybe you can take on @endyourlife. But I will see you at #Redemption

Old
11-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
Fan Report

HFWF House Show Results from Atlanta, Georgia - Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The arena was jam packed and sold out all the way. Nothing was tarped off in the first ever HFWF house show. How fitting that WCW, the biggest threat to WWE in history was here in Atlanta, and what looks like the new biggest threat to WWE had their first pay-per-view and now their first house show in Atlanta!?

1) iRep & Marf (c) and Mofro fight to a no contest @ 4:05 through outside interference from OmniSlash and Astraphobia Catalyst. SheamusFan came out and announced a TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH to take place immediately! (3/4*, match didn't go long enough to get any sort of real rating).

2) iRep & Marf (c) def. Mofro & The Revolution (OmniSlash & AC) @ 16:49 to retain the HFWF Tag Team Championships.
--Great match, the action was non-stop. The match was mainly dominated by The Revolution, but Marf got the hot tag to iRep, who cleaned house at around the 10 minute mark. From that point on, the action was like cruiserweight action for the final 7 minutes until the end of the match. The ending was a tad confusing as to who was legal because of all the action, but the finish came when Marf hit his finisher on Fro and was thrown out of the ring by Astraphobia Catalyst, but before Astraphobia could get the pin fall, iRep threw AC out of the ring and made the cover on Fro to retain the tag team championships for his team. (***1/4)

8) StraightEdge (c) and ColePens fight to a no contest @ 12:44; StraightEdge retains.
--It was a really good match for the time it was given. Fast paced action and the crowd was hot throughout. The finish came when ColePens had a submission locked on on StraightEdge in the center of the ring and StraightEdge was about to tap, but CPrice ran in and tackled ColePens. CPrice and StraightEdge started a two on one beatdown, but CrimsonSkorpion ran in and made the save, clearing the ring of the two. SheamusFan came out and announced that the main event of the evening would be CrimsonSkorpion and ColePens vs. CPrice and StraightEdge. (***1/4)

9) ColePens & CrimsonSkorpion def. StraightEdge & CPrice @ 18:37.
--Another fantastic match. All the exchanges were really good, even with CrimsonSkorpion/StraightEdge and CPrice/ColePens. The finish came when CrimsonSkorpion successfully hit the Eisenkreus on CPrice and threw CPrice on top of StraightEdge's body. CPrice was cleared out of the ring and ColePens hit his finisher on StraightEdge and pinned him 1, 2, 3 in the middle of the ring. (****)

ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion celebrated as ColePens put his foot on StraightEdge's chest and motioned around his waist. CPrice and StraightEdge quickly retreated to the back as ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion continued to play to the crowd for a few moments. They shook hands with fans and signed autographs as they thanked everyone for selling out tonight and said they'd be back real soon.
Is SheamusFan Teddy Long in disguise?

Old
11-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
CrimsonSkorpion @CrimsonSkorpion
Had a blast in Atlanta. Great crowd. @SynShadow ate all my popcorn though. Then he bit the top of my couch off and spat it at me. #animal

Old
11-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Dean Ambrose
My friend Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Had a blast in Atlanta. Great crowd. @SynShadow ate all my popcorn though. Then he bit the top of my couch off and spat it at me. #animal
CPrice @CPrice
@CrimsonSkorpion this kind of animal?

Old
11-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Dean Ambrose
My friend Mark

CPrice @CPrice
If you want to boo me, boo me. If you want to cheer me, cheer me. Either way, it's cool with me.

Old
11-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear the Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
CPrice @CPrice
If you want to boo me, boo me. If you want to cheer me, cheer me. Either way, it's cool with me.
@LegendaryAC
Been hanging out with @CPrice for a few weeks now. Had no idea the "C" stood for Cena.

Old
11-08-2012, 11:09 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
Shut up, air conditioning.

Old
11-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Dean Ambrose
My friend Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraphobia Catalyst View Post
@LegendaryAC
Been hanging out with @CPrice for a few weeks now. Had no idea the "C" stood for Cena.
CPrice @CPrice
@LegendaryAC more like the "C" stands for "couldn't care less." I won't pander to people, but if people want to cheer the truth that is The Revolution, that's cool with me.

Old
11-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Topshelf @Topshelf
Atlanta was unreal. Good night for the #Revolution

Old
11-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Dean Ambrose
My friend Mark

CPrice @CPrice
#HFWF live event in Tampa, Florida tonight! Come out, grab your popcorn, and watch me teach that punk, @CrimsonSkorpion a lesson.

Old
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

@BFC999

Are you telling me people are falling for this Revolution crap? #onemanarmy

Old
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Matt The Ace
LWOS Analyst

Send a message via Skype™ to Matt The Ace
Syn Shadow @SynShadow
HELLO TAMPA! I hope you like the jersey I'll be coming out in! #RedSox4Life

Latest Tout:
This is for you Tampa Bay!
*Holds up a manta ray*
*Grins*
*Bites the tail off and spits it out*
*Begins to bark*

Old
11-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Fear the Flash

@LegendaryAC
Showed up to the arena really early just to take it all in. I always assumed my first time in #StPeteTimesForum would be as a fan while I was watching the #TBLightning play. Now here I am about to be the reason fans fill the arena. #Amazing

Old
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Dean Ambrose
My friend Mark

CPrice @CPrice
Tampa!! Tonight in my match vs @CrimsonSkorpion it's viewers choice. Text to 41231 to vote for the type of match! 1) street fight 2) 2/3 falls match 3) steel cage match

wrestling observer

- At the last house show in Atlanta, people were conducting surveys about HFWF with the fans before the show. A lot of people mentioned they prefer HFWF to WWE because "the bad guys actually look strong and aren't cowards" and "it's edge of your seat action from top to bottom."

Old
11-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
Hurry and vote, everyone. Either I beat @CPrice around the city of Tampa, beat him two times in a row or knock his ass around a cage. You decide!

Old
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Dean Ambrose
My friend Mark

CPrice @CPrice
Keep dreaming, boy. @CrimsonSkorpion

Old
11-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Topshelf @Topshelf
#Tampa bound. Whats up with all these new guys thinking they're Goldberg #Zzzzzzz.

Closed Thread