HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation!

Closed Thread

Old
11-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Mjolnir
Courage Wisdom Power

vCash: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf8188 View Post
Topshelf @Topshelf
#Tampa bound. Whats up with all these new guys thinking they're Goldberg #Zzzzzzz.
@LegendaryAC
@Topshelf perhaps the better question is, why does @SheamusFan keep signing them? #BegunTheCloneWarHas

Old
11-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Topshelf88

vCash: 500
@LegendaryAC
Who knows, he's too busy bickering with the Cheshire Cat these days anyway. Gotta get the priorities straight.

@LegendaryAC
I don't mind though, he keeps lining them up and we keep using them as human dominoes

Old
11-09-2012, 02:30 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

@bfc999

You guys have fun on SNS, I'm going to watch this Libre Quebec propaganda on Youtube.

*BFC walks into the arena waiting for Shemusfan to find a new way to screw him.*

Oh, Shemus, Shemus you weak little lass, where art thou to weakassed piece of diseased crap?

Old
11-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Crimson Skorpion
@CrimsonSkorpion

vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
CPrice @CPrice
Keep dreaming, boy. @CrimsonSkorpion
CrimsonSkorpion @CrimsonSkorpion
This "boy" beat you in Atlanta. Twice. #sitdown

Old
11-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK looking forward to tonight's show in Tampa, FL maybe we'll have more fans there than the Rays, Bucs, and Lightning combined #TerribleSportsTown #FairWeatherSportsFans #Blackout

Old
11-09-2012, 06:58 PM
M.C.G. 31
DELETE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf8188 View Post
Topshelf @Topshelf
#Tampa bound. Whats up with all these new guys thinking they're Goldberg #Zzzzzzz.
CPrice @CPrice
@Topshelf hey, at least Goldberg was interesting for a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
This "boy" beat you in Atlanta. Twice. #sitdown
CPrice @CPrice
@CrimsonSkorpion I'd hardly gloat about the fact that you won by disqualification. 2nd match doesn't count, I was never pinned.

Old
11-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Topshelf88

Quote:
CPrice @CPrice
@Topshelf hey, at least Goldberg was interesting for a time!
Topshelf @Topshelf
@CPrice so true, these new guys here are all the same. Gotta make a name for yourself before trying to go Rambo on the locker room.

Old
11-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Crimson Skorpion
@CrimsonSkorpion

Awards:
Quote:
CPrice @CPrice
@CrimsonSkorpion I'd hardly gloat about the fact that you won by disqualification. 2nd match doesn't count, I was never pinned.
@CPrice Nice damage control. Speaking of damage control, how's the back doing? Can't be too comfortable landing on your partner... well, then again... #NotaPGTweet

Old
11-09-2012, 08:10 PM
M.C.G. 31
DELETE.

Fan Report for Tampa, Florida

HFWF House Show Report - Friday, November 9, 2012

The arena was jam packed and the crowd was hot all night. There were various different t-shirts scattered around the crowd, CrimsonSkorpion shirts, ColePens shirts, Marf/iRep (comedic) shirts, and surprisingly, a lot of CPrice shirts. A lot more than I expected. There were also Revolution t-shirts scattered throughout.

To open the show, there was a funny bit with The Revolution backstage. CPrice and Astraphobia Catalyst were wearing their own t-shirts, while Topshelf and StraightEdge sported The Revolution t-shirts. OmniSlash threw a (comedic) fit because he didn't have his own t-shirt. CPrice introduced OmniSlash with his very own t-shirt... an ugly tie-dye t-shirt with a torn up Revolution fist that looked like it came straight out of the 80's which got a laugh from the crowd.

1) HFWF United States/Canadian Championship - BigFatCat (c) vs. Jussi
Result: No Contest
Time: 8:33
Thoughts: Pretty fun match for what it was. Fast paced action to get the fans involved to open up the night. They were setting up for a superplex spot, but from out of nowhere, NYGRYK and IciclesonaPaperShelf ran out and pushed both men off the top turnbuckle and started a beat down. Jussi and BigFatCat made a comeback and cleared the ring of them. Jussi got a microphone and said he and BFC may not like each other, but he knows that they both hate Icicles and NYGRYK with his fake sophistication. Jussi says he sees what NYGRYK searches on the internet, and there's nothing sophisticated about crossing swords, which got a laugh from the crowd and sent NYGRK into defense mode. Jussi asked the fans if they want to see a tag team match right then and there, which got a huge response from the fans and it happened. (**1/4)

2) BigFatCat & Jussi vs. IciclesonaPaperShelf & NYGRYK
Result: BigFatCat & Jussi def. Icicles & NYGRYK
Time: 10:14
Thoughts: Slower tag team match, but still a decent one. Icicles is dominating in person. I don't think anyone got in an offensive shot on him until Jussi took him down with a springboard dropkick and made a hot tag to BigFatCat before NYGRYK could run in and try to stop it. BigFatCat cleared house as Icicles tagged in NYGRYK and BigFatCat dominated. NYGRYK attempted a double axehandle off the top rope, but BigFatCat slapped him across the face on his landing and proceeded to hit the Cat Scratch Fever to end the match. After the match, Jussi handed BigFatCat the championship reluctantly and left. (**)

A video played on the titantron of TopShelf, Astraphobia Catalyst and OmniSlash (in the ugly tie-dye t-shirt) hyping up the upcoming 6 man tag team match. The promo ended with OmniSlash begging for a real Revolution t-shirt, but AC and Topshelf just walking away. Good stuff.

A video promo for the new guy signed by HFWF, Syn Shadow played on the titantron, and it was awesome how it was down, because it merged with his entrance without any stopping or hiccups in it. A random jobber came out. It was revealed his name was Johnny Jobless. I don't even know...

3) Syn Shadow vs. Johnny Jobless
Result: Syn Shadow def. Johnny Jobless
Time: 3:39
Thoughts: What can I say about this? It was a squash match. Johnny Jobless tried to make friends with Syn Shadow at the start and offered him some money that he pulled from the crotch of his tights, which pissed off Syn Shadow. Syn Shadow handled him with no problems from that point on. Syn Shadow looks dominating in person, and a program between him and End of Line in the future would be a huge clash of the titans battle. This match gets one star just for Syn Shadow's impressiveness. (*)

Another promo played on the titantron and this time, it was CrimsonSkorpion, who got a nice pop, but not nearly as big as you'd expect for some reason. Nowhere near what you hear on TV every week. CrimsonSkorpion hyped up his match with CPrice later tonight and told the fans to pull out their cell phones and to text 41231 to decide whether they want the match to be a 1) street fight, a 2) 2/3 falls match or a 3) steel cage match.

It was time for the six man tag team match, and hilariously, OmniSlash was still wearing the tie-dye t-shirt and looked angry as he stomped behind AC and Topshelf like a 4 year old child. He took Marf's pie and threw it in the referee's face when the referee said something to him. He and Marf got into a heated argument, and Marf ended up throwing a pie into the tie-dye t-shirt of OmniSlash. OmniSlash hugged Marf...but that hugged turned into a belly to belly suplex and it started the match.

4) OmniSlash, Topshelf & Astraphobia Catalyst vs. iRep, Marf and RWO
Result: OmniSlash, TopShelf & Astraphobia Catalyst def. iRep, Marf & RWO
Time: 13:48
Thoughts: First real good match of the night. The match started off in a comedic way with Omni's shirt and the pie, but once Omni hit that belly to belly, the chaos started and it was a fun match. OmniSlash has a lot of The Rock's mannerisms in the ring and it made everything really fun. You could tell he had a lot of fun in the comedic role he had tonight. Everyone got involved and made it a fun match. There was a lot of pie inclusion, but it worked so well that it didn't take away from the match. I'm 27 and actually felt somewhat bad for Marf when he was pied by his own pie when Topshelf gave him a drop toe hold. The end came when Marf was setting up his finisher on Astraphobia Catalyst, but Topshelf distracted the referee which allowed OmniSlash to hit Marf in the face with the HFWF Television Championship. AC quickly got the cover to end the match. Marf was going crazy after the match as Omni, AC and Topshelf celebrated, but iRep calmed him down when he pulled a fork out from under the ring and gave it to Marf to eat a pie. (***1/4)

[20 Minute Intermission]

After the intermission, ColePens appeared on the titantron and cut a promo. ColePens got a HUGE pop on the titantron, easily the loudest of the night. ColePens told the fans that this past Sunday, they took the HFWF Championship, but tonight, he's going to WIN the HFWF Championship that is rightfully is and take it off the disgraceful champion that is StraightEdge.

5) End of Line vs. Leafs Fan For Life
Result: End of Line def. Leafs Fan For Life
Time: 3:02
Thoughts: Another squash match to cool down the fans. End of Line is easily the most impressive big man I've seen since Brock Lesnar. He's big, he's agile and quick and he's a real good wrestler. I can't wait until they put him on TV and give him a real program to showcase his talents. He also cut a promo after the match and told the fans to stay tuned, because big things are about to happen to the HFWF. Interesting. (3/4*)

This is where wackiness started to ensue. It was time for CPrice vs. CrimsonSkorpion. The poll results were:

Street Fight - 33%
2 out of 3 Falls Match - 35%
Steel Cage Match - 32%

So the match was a 2 out of 3 falls match. CrimsonSkorpion made his entrance and got a good pop, but not what'd you expect. CPrice's individual music hit, "Coming Home" and I expected HUGE amounts of heat. Nope. He got a very mixed reaction, and even more cheers than boos. CPrice was visibly confused as he made his way down to the ring and CrimsonSkorpion was also visibly confused.

6) 2 out of 3 Falls Match - CPrice vs. CrimsonSkorpion
Result: CPrice def. CrimsonSkorpion by a score of 2-1
Time: 29:24
Thoughts: The match was unreal once they got over the comedic spots. The match started with CPrice and CrimsonSkorpion playing to the crowd and trying to have a "cheering" contest to see who could get the most cheers. The reaction for CPrice was unreal considering his TV character. CrimsonSkorpion and CPrice broke character to start the match and both laughed as CPrice started dancing because he was happy he was getting cheered. The fans loved it, until CPrice went under the ring and pulled out a Tampa Bay Lightning jersey. The fans went crazy for that...until CPrice pulled a lighter out from under the ring and set the jersey on fire, which turned about 80% of the fans that were cheering him against him. There were still a lot of scattered cheers, but not nearly as much as there were before he burned the jersey. We finally get to the action about 5 minutes after the bell and all the comedic stuff, and what a ****ing match. It was the best match I've seen at a live event. These two just have unreal chemistry together and play to the crowd like none other. It was a fantastic technical battle that also had brawling involved. It was the perfect clash. The first fall came when CPrice went up to the top turnbuckle and CrimsonSkorpion threw his legs out from under him. CrimsonSkorpion then set up the Eisenkreus in the middle of the ring and got the pin fall, giving him the 1-0 lead. It was a scary landing because CPrice landed on the back of his head really hard, almost as if Crimson threw him a bit too hard. The referee checked on CPrice, and even CrimsonSkorpion was approaching to check on CPrice, but CPrice was faking it as he jumped up in an RKO like manner, but instead landed on his rear and hit a Jumping Stunner, which got a pop from the crowd. CPrice got the pin fall off that and it tied the match up 1-1. The vocal male fans started a "Crimson sucks" chant and a "Let's go CPrice" chant, which started CPrice going on a rampage and completely destroying CrimsonSkorpion. Everyone was booing except for about 100 (out of about 7,000 selling out the arena) chanting for CPrice still. The finish came when CPrice pulled the turnbuckle padding off to distract the referee. CPrice low blowed CrimsonSkorpion and threw him face first into a different exposed steel turnbuckle and then rolled up CrimsonSkorpion with a handful of tights and got the pin fall. Excellent match, and I can't wait for Redemption. (****1/2)

7) MoFro (Modo & Fro) vs. 23 17 23 & chuckdobbins
Result: MoFro def. 23 17 23 & chuckdobbins
Time: 9:48
Thoughts: This was a cool down match to bridge from the previous match to the main event, but even this was an excellent match with the crowd involved heavily. MoFro have the Dudley Boyz feel, and they just have a lot of energy and the crowd loves it. It was a good back and forth encounter. 23 17 23 and chuckdobbins are relatively new to the HFWF and haven't been featured on television yet, but they're a good team and did very well against MoFro. The finish came when Modo held chuckdobbins up on his shoulders and positioned himself to the corner so Fro could jump off, in a doomsday device like matter, but Fro hit a missile dropkick instead and Modo gave chuckdobbins an electric chair drop which got the pin fall and the victory. MoFro said they WOULD get back their tag team championships very soon. (**3/4)

8) HFWF World Championship - StraightEdge (c) vs. ColePens
Result: StraightEdge (c) def. ColePens
Time: 23:41
Thoughts: I'd put this on the same level as CPrice/CrimsonSkorpion from earlier in the night. These two have a tremendous amount of chemistry together as well, and you can tell that they both wanted to steal the show and felt the need to have CPrice/CrimsonSkorpion's match. Both matches were excellent. This one had to bring life back into the crowd as the crowd watched a 30 minute classic earlier, but they did it within 5 minutes with fast paced, technical action. A lot of moves these two pulled off are moves I haven't seen in a REALLY long time in North American wrestling. They pulled all the tricks out of their bag that they could and put together a fantastic main event. It was similar to CPrice/CS with the technical wrestling, but instead of brawling, there was more high flying. ColePens is really ****ing over with the crowd and had the biggest pop of the night. The fact that StraightEdge was his opponent automatically give him the biggest heat of the night. Any offense StraightEdge got in on ColePens was booed to no end until ColePens got back into it. The final 5 minutes was filled with a lot of nail biting false finishes. ColePens hit his finisher and StraightEdge kicked out. StraightEdge locked in two different submissions which ColePens got out of it, ColePens went to steal StraightEdge's finisher and go for the Hawaiian Smasher himself, but OMNISLASH ran in and distracted ColePens to a HUGE amount of heat. ColePens dropped StraightEdge and nailed OmniSlash with a hard right. When ColePens turned around, StraightEdge quickly lifted ColePens up on his shoulders and connected with the Hawaiian Smasher in the middle of the ring and got the pin fall to get the victory. Another excellent match. After the match, StraightEdge and OmniSlash celebrated, but iRep, Marf (with two pies) and RWO appeared on the stage and backed StraightEdge and OmniSlash up. Marf pied BOTH StraightEdge and OmniSlash and threw StraightEdge into the ring. ColePens hit StraightEdge with his finisher and posed with the HFWF Championship to a huge pop from the fans to send the fans home happy. (****1/2)

All in all, just an unreal show. You don't get that type of experience at live events these days. Two fantastic matches and a roster filled with talented, charismatic athletes and characters. Tremendous fun. Watch out for HFWF, they're going to catch up to WWE really soon.

Old
11-09-2012, 08:26 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

vCash: 1251
PWI reports that SheamusFan signed Johnny Jobless to a HFWF contract for having the courage to face Syn Show. He signed a multi-million dollar contract.

This will be my minion. I will cut promos and whatnot for him, and change his name. What should his name be? I want something stupid and ridiculous.

Old
11-09-2012, 08:30 PM
M.C.G. 31
DELETE.

Johnny Jobless.

Old
11-09-2012, 08:31 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

I can't call him jobless anymore, can I?

Old
11-09-2012, 08:33 PM
M.C.G. 31
DELETE.

CPrice @CPrice
fun night in Tampa. I'm the better man. @CrimsonSkorpion

Old
11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Mjolnir
Courage Wisdom Power

@LegendaryAC
Good night in Tampa. Had fun. But I wish @CPrice had run that Jersey Burning idea by me first. Oh well. #WaterUnderTheBridge #RevolutionReignSupreme

Old
11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

"Larping Heavily"

That will be the name of Johhny Jobless.

@LarpingHeavily
i got teh job!!11!Wach oot HFWWF!!1!

Old
11-09-2012, 08:38 PM
M.C.G. 31
DELETE.

CPrice @CPrice
Finisher change... complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraphobia Catalyst View Post
@LegendaryAC
Good night in Tampa. Had fun. But I wish @CPrice had run that Jersey Burning idea by me first. Oh well. #WaterUnderTheBridge #GoodNightForRevolution
CPrice @CPrice
@LegendaryAC meh, I didn't know so many people cared about the Lightning anyways. btw, how's @endyourlife doing from the whole tie-dye thing?

Old
11-09-2012, 08:41 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

SheamusFan @SheamusFan
@CPrice Your StraightEdge guy may have gotten the win, but I still can't stop laughing at how easily CS crushed you.

Old
11-09-2012, 08:41 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

@LarpingHeavily
@SheamusFan yeash bos! u show dat punk!!11

Old
11-09-2012, 08:42 PM
M.C.G. 31
DELETE.

CPrice @CPrice
@SheamusFan, hey commish, I suggest you watch the house shows too. You'd realize it was ME who beat your golden boy, @CrimsonSkorpion tonight, and I'll do the same at #Redemption.

[out of character: read the last PM I sent you, SheamusFan]

Old
11-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Mjolnir
Courage Wisdom Power

@LegendaryAC
@SheamusFan just curious. @LarpingHeavilys job description is not reporter, announcer, or cameraman right?

Old
11-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Topshelf88

Topshelf @Topshelf
Great night in Tampa, now all I need is my own T-shirt #PleaseNoTie-Dye #OmniBow

Old
11-09-2012, 09:05 PM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line @End_of_Line

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
11-09-2012, 09:09 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

Quote:
CPrice @CPrice
@SheamusFan, hey commish, I suggest you watch the house shows too. You'd realize it was ME who beat your golden boy, @CrimsonSkorpion tonight, and I'll do the same at #Redemption.

[out of character: read the last PM I sent you, SheamusFan]
[out of character] I would appreciate it if you sent me the schedule again. C'mon! Gimme a break! I get several PMs everyday, and nearly everday I have to delete something. I didn't notice I deleted the schedule. I apologize, I know, I'm clumsy, but look on the bright side. SNS is day after tomorrow!

Old
11-09-2012, 09:09 PM
M.C.G. 31
DELETE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusFan View Post
[out of character] I would appreciate it if you sent me the schedule again. C'mon! Gimme a break! I get several PMs everyday, and nearly everday I have to delete something. I didn't notice I deleted the schedule. I apologize, I know, I'm clumsy, but look on the bright side. SNS is day after tomorrow!
[out of character; not the schedule haha, whatever, i'll just send it again]

Old
11-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Crimson Skorpion
@CrimsonSkorpion

Awards:
@CPrice Congrats on sticking your arm between my legs... again. Good to see your high school reunion chanting you on too. #AintNoCena

Closed Thread