HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation!

Closed Thread

Old
11-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusFan View Post
Cheers, friend! If you are so eager, how about we alternate weeks? Instead of being second in command, you can have equal authority, as much as I have. It's all up to you.
I'm down for that, for sure!

So you have Redemption next Sunday and I have the follow up Slaughter after that and so on and so forth?

I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people.

Last edited by Dean Ambrose: 11-14-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Old
11-15-2012, 11:52 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

vCash: 500
*BFC's Youtube channel*

*BFC says nothing as he drives a nail into his discipline stick, driving a piece of barbed wire into the 4x4. He wraps the wire around the stick and then drives another nail into the wood holding the wire into place.*

Sheamusfan, there will be blood. and it will be your's.

Old
11-15-2012, 12:52 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK That's right keep worrying about SheamusFan #EyesOffThePrize

Old
11-15-2012, 02:29 PM
nWo
New World Order

So, who's ready to get their ***** whooped by RWO?

Old
11-15-2012, 03:34 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWO View Post
So, who's ready to get their ***** whooped by RWO?
You know Price has been looking for a huckleberry.

Old
11-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

HFWF House Show Report - Thursday, November 15, 2012 FROM Montreal, Quebec

The show was an afternoon show, around 1 PM, which is odd considering kids are still in school at that time, but I think HFWF has made it very clear the product is more for teenagers and adults rather than children. Nonetheless, the arena was still jam packed and completely sold out with a ton of teens and adults, which obviously means A LOT of noise. It seems a lot of people took off work to be here, which shows just how big HFWF is becoming. CrimsonSkorpion t-shirts were COMPLETELY sold out before the show even started, Montreal being his hometown. CPrice also sold out a lot of shirts as I guess people are aware that Laval is where he was born, but for some reason, he's billed as being from Toronto, Ontario.

As the ring announcer was about to introduce us to the start of the show, the lights went out and a gray, ominous spotlight was directed at the top of the stage. Icicles came out with a black towel over his head, completely covering his face as he walked down to the ring to open up the show with our first match, a triple threat match.

1) Icicles def. Coado & Canadian Crippler @ 8:21. Good opening match. The story was Coado and Canadian Crippler working together to go after Icicles, but Icicles was just too much for them and dominated them. There were some nice spots, including a double suplerplex on Icicles, but aside from that, Icicles controlled for the most part and got a win with a spike on the Canadian Crippler. After the match, he started down Coado, who was sitting in the corner. (**1/2)

Our next match was another triple threat match, but this one was for the United States Championship. Before we got to the match, a promo hyping up Big Fat Cat played, but the crow booed throughout the entire video. Big Fat Cat has huge heat in Canada, at least in Montreal, for turning the Canadian Championship into the United States Championship.

2) Big Fat Cat (c) def. NYGRYK & Jussi to retain the HFWF United States Championship @ 12:28. Awesome triple threat match. All three guys just mesh really well together. Jussi played the babyface, Big Fat Cat played the full on heel, and NYGRYK played a tweener, so everything meshed well. It was a fast pace triple threat match with no dead spots. It reminded me a lot of Angle/Mysterio/Orton from WrestleMania 22. Just a great triple threat match. (***1/2)

OmniSlash appeared on the titantron with a bunch of pies in the background. Omni cut a promo completely trashing Marf, saying to beat an idiot, he has to think like an idiot... but then realized it was impossible to think like an idiot and that he'll just whoop that little *****'s (Marf) ass all over the arena in Montreal in just a matter of moments!

3) OmniSlash def. Marf @ 8:46. Good match. The two crammed a lot into 9 minutes of action, so they were always moving. An absolutely sick spot came when OmniSlash was up on the top turnbuckle, but Marf threw a pie in Omni's face, climbed up to the top turnbuckle and then hit a super brainbuster (which I think may have been a botch more than anything else, but it was a sick visual). The finish came when Marf was about to throw another pie in Omni's face, but Omni dodged it and it caused Marf to throw a pie into the turnbuckle, which caused Marf to freak out and apologize to the pie, and even lick the turnbuckle, until Omni pulled him out of the corner and locked on OmniVision for the win. (**1/2)

StraightEdge appeared on the titantron and told the fans that tonight, they're going to witness the greatest champion in professional wrestling history walk in as World Champion and walk out as World Champion. He tells them to take in the greatness that is StraightEdge.

4) Legendary AC def. iRep @ 9:02. Good match. Both guys are veterans, so they knew exactly what they were doing and put on a smooth match. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, it was one of the slower matches we've seen today, but it was still a good match because they had psychology and got over the story that they just want to hurt each other and prove they're the better man. The finish came when Topshelf ran down and attacked iRep behind the referee's back, allowing AC to hit a Flash Kick and get the win. SheamusFan appeared on the titantron and said Topshelf will have a match RIGHT NOW against RWO! (***)

5) RWO def. Topshelf @ 5:02. Surprisingly quick match. It seems these two are engaging in a rivalry now, it wasn't the best match, but I'll give them credit and say they did OK in the time they were given. The finish came when Topshelf was calling up the ramp for somebody, probably someone from The Revolution, but they never showed up, confusing Topshelf. Once he turned around, RWO cradled Topshelf and got the win. (*3/4)

----------[20 Minute Intermission]----------

We came back to our seats as the intermission ended and MoFro made their entrance and cut a promo saying that they'll get their tag team championships very soon.

6) End of Line def. Modo (w/Fro) @ 4:57. Well, that's not a great way to get back on track to winning the tag team championships again. End of Line dominated Modo, who looked like he may have been injured, which may explain why we haven't seen the team on TV in recent weeks. Fro tried to interfere as well, but End of Line gave him a brutal belly to belly suplex into the timekeepers table. End of Line got the pin fall with a Cyclone. (*)

CrimsonSkorpion appeared on the titantron (to a deafening pop). It was a live promo and not taped as he allowed the cheers to go on. They went on for a solid three minutes before he started speaking. When he did speak, he told the fans that tonight, they're going to witness the end of CPrice in a Montreal Street Fight.

7) StraightEdge (c) def. ColePens to retain the HFWF World Championship @ 23:10. This was just an awesome match. StraightEdge got a "you ****ing suck" chant early on as he was stalling for a good five minutes. Once the stalling was over, the match took off and never looked back. This was a pay-per-view caliber main event on a freakin' house show! The engagement of the fans was ridiculous. At 22:30, ColePens hit the Purple-Plex on StraightEdge and got the pin fall to win the HFWF World Championship, but immediately after the referee counted the fall, he saw StraightEdge's foot on the bottom rope and the match continued, which the fans hated as the crowd went nuts for the false finish. StraightEdge quickly recovered and rolled up ColePens with a hand full of tights to retain the World Championship. (****1/4)

A video package played for Syn Shadow, which transitioned into his entrance, which was awesome.

8) Syn Shadow def. 23 17 23 @ 1:24. Syn Shadow is ****ing dominating, plain and simple. He utterly destroyed 23 17 23 to no end for a full minute and a half with no stopping. The finish came with a Death-Grip Slam. (1/4*)

We get a backstage segment showing Icicles wrapping a chain around the ankles of Coado and Canadian Crippler and dragging both of them on the concrete and into the parking lot. Once they got to a car, Icicles popped the trunk and threw both in the trunk with their ankles still wrapped up. Icicles got in the car and drove off. Sick.

CPrice made his entrance and got a HUGE pop. CPrice took the microphone before CrmisonSkorpion's entrance and cut a promo completely ripping Quebec and French people. He said it's true that he's born in Quebec, and adds sadly at the end of that, and then says he hates that and denounces Quebec because it's filled with "white-flag waving, nonsensical, scared French idiots." He said he doesn't stand for anything we do because he's a fighter and a ruthless son of a *****...and he's also not a snob, apparently. This brought out CrimsonSkorpion and the fans blew the roof off the arena. It was crazy. When the music stopped and CS was in the ring, CPrice had retreated it out of the ring and went on a tirade on the mic and called CrimsonSkorpion a snob himself and that he represents all these idiots in the crowd tonight.

9) CrimsonSkorpion def. CPrice in a Montreal Street Fight @ 25:01. Awesome match. It wasn't the hardcore match you'd expect. They had a lot of brawling sequences through the arena (and all the way up to the second balcony even, which included a scary spot that CPrice threatened to throw CrimsonSkorpion off until referees and security guards pulled them apart and pulled them back to the ring). They brawled up the ramp, around the ring and even into gorilla position, where they broke three TVs. They came back and then the rest of the match stayed around the ring area. They used the ring bell, steel steps, chairs, kendo sticks, ladder and a table. The finish came when CrimsonSkorpion gave CPrice the Eisenkreus through the table and got the win. CrimsonSkorpion celebrated post-match and signed autographs for the fans. (****1/2)

All in all, just an awesome event. It's not a huge roster, but HFWF is stacked with talented wrestlers who know how to put on a show. Awesome event.

Old
11-15-2012, 03:53 PM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

Old
11-15-2012, 03:57 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

@BFC999 BFC

Merci Montréal ! Maintenant à Sherbrooke d'où mon grand-père était !

Old
11-15-2012, 04:14 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

*A black truck with tinted windows is flying down the back halls of the arena. It drives straight into the cheap assed offices of Sheamusfan. Sheamusfan jumps out just in time to avoid being run over by the truck. Enraged, he opens the driver's door only to see BFC's discipline stick wedged into the gas pedal. A note taped on the driver's seat. 'Are you ready? You better be.'

Old
11-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK Great show in Montreal tonight, atmosphere was fantastic, can't wait for the rest of the Canadian tour #OCanada

Old
11-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
CrimsonSkorpion @CrimsonSkorpion
Merci, cher partisans! No greater feeling than performing in the arena I grew up around. #Blessed

Old
11-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

CPrice @CPrice
Snobs. Now I'm off to LA, thank god I don't have to compete in Ottawa and Hamilton.

Old
11-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK my favorite part of the house show tonight was the part when @SheamusFan faked a heart attack #OhWait #WeDontNeedToDoThatToBeEdgy #SorryWWE

Old
11-15-2012, 05:43 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
SF is seen backstage with a lead pipe in his hands. HE appears to be be calling it the "Corporate Crusher".

Old
11-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
Merci, cher partisans! No greater feeling than performing in the arena I grew up around. #Blessed

Old
11-15-2012, 06:14 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
OmniSlash @Endyourlife

Omni gets pie in and out the ring. Either way, I win. Good crowd tonight in Montreal. Wore that Sens jersey proud and got some sweet French Pie #Oulalamonsieur

Old
11-15-2012, 06:33 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
SheamusFan @SheamusFan

Since when did CS get memory loss? #x2

I hate using twitter.

Old
11-15-2012, 06:37 PM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line @End_of_Line
You can't stop me...

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
11-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

@Fro Fro
End of Line...you take out my partner, you're gonna get dealt with...Consider it another Gator beatdown of a Buckeye #WaterIsWet #41-14 #84-75 #OSUPropertyOfUF

Old
11-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

CPrice @CPrice
Snobs post duplicate tweets. @CrimsonSkorpion

Old
11-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
Victim of a haunted Samsung Galaxy S3.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Old
11-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Topshelf @Topshelf
#Donde? Thanks "bros".

Old
11-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
@LegendaryAC
Despite the win I was not happy with my match today. But I don't blame @IRep #WillDoBetterTMW

@LegendaryAC
I blame the early start time. I usually don't wrestle before lunch. #StillRunningOnMST

Old
11-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Victim of a haunted Samsung Galaxy S3.
CPrice @CPrice
@CrimsonSkorpion haunted by icicles.

Old