HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

For the people tha live IN NH

Closed Thread

Old
02-07-2005, 11:54 PM
TwzKing

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TwzKing
For the people tha live IN NH

Are the monarchs games on tv...... if so what channel are they on, or the name of the station. Thanx

Old
02-08-2005, 08:02 AM
King Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzKing
Are the monarchs games on tv...... if so what channel are they on, or the name of the station. Thanx
For the most part there is no tv coverage. Comcast came back to the Monarchs this season and offered to carry the same number of games as they did last year at the same cost to the Monarchs BUT wanted to do it on a tape-delay basis. No deal...

Every so often you can catch an away game on TV.

Old
02-08-2005, 11:30 AM
TwzKing

Send a message via AIM to TwzKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Blazer
For the most part there is no tv coverage. Comcast came back to the Monarchs this season and offered to carry the same number of games as they did last year at the same cost to the Monarchs BUT wanted to do it on a tape-delay basis. No deal...

Every so often you can catch an away game on TV.
i just found out that i get N.H channels and i was just wondering...... thanx for the info.

Old
02-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Thornton97

Yes, it sucks. I keep hoping one of the local channels (WMUR/WNDS) would take the chance and start showing the home games. I don't see any way it could possibly fail; the Monarchs' following is pretty huge and if either of those stations took the chance, they could succeed enormously.

Alas...it'll never happen

Old
02-10-2005, 06:25 AM
McSorley 33

Would any of you guys consider taping the game and mailing it to me in Orange County so could see the guys play for the first time. Sounds like I'm joking, but for a guy who can only listen online, which is lame but I'll take it, I'd be willing to pay for it. I mean its 3:13 am and I'm still reading and posting and dying a slow hockey death. The news coverage here in Ca doesn't cover hockey at all. You guys are all that I have! just to turn on the computer and read what you guys in N.H. write about. Thats it. I need a beer or something. I just need my hockey. Can anyone help? The Great One!!!!! I need to go to sleep. Oh I forgot, his is my first night of posting, I mean ever, so if your wonder,"who's this guy", well I'm been a kings fan since the early 80s and have now just found this website a few months ago. Please help!

Closed Thread