HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge V. 84: Sometimes You Wanna Go Where Everybody Knows Your Name!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-24-2012, 11:49 AM
  #326
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
I think their current 3rds have proven that black and orange look horrible together that, or there was something wrong with whoever designed those alternates.
They actually aren't that bad, IMO. Brooklyn Islanders sounds stupid too. They should change the name and the logo.

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:50 AM
  #327
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,947
vCash: 0
Black and orange would be a little too much like Philly in my opinion.

Grant is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:51 AM
  #328
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Black and orange would be a little too much like Philly in my opinion.
Maybe, just depends on how you go about it. I don't think the Flyers have a black jersey with orange on it, which I can see them going for.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:51 AM
  #329
BIitz
42
 
BIitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Parthenon
Country: Greece
Posts: 13,110
vCash: 50
Sky blue jerseys. Just hit er with a change up

BIitz is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:52 AM
  #330
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,947
vCash: 0
Brooklyn Bettmans. That name has a scary sound to it.

Grant is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:53 AM
  #331
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Brooklyn Bettmans. That name has a scary sound to it.
Brooklyn Bozos seems to fit the team more

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:53 AM
  #332
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,947
vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Maybe, just depends on how you go about it. I don't think the Flyers have a black jersey with orange on it, which I can see them going for.
True, now that I think about it I don't think they wear both colours at the same time. Would still remind me of Philly though haha.

Grant is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:54 AM
  #333
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,628
vCash: 816
Brooklyn wangs. And their logo can be a big... Never mind.

Schenn is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:55 AM
  #334
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
True, now that I think about it I don't think they wear both colours at the same time. Would still remind me of Philly though haha.
True. Not sure. If they go blue, it matches the Rangers. If they go red, it matches the capitals.. It's hit or miss.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:55 AM
  #335
BIitz
42
 
BIitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Parthenon
Country: Greece
Posts: 13,110
vCash: 50
Brooklyn Tavareses. I mean who goes to their games to watch anyone else

BIitz is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:55 AM
  #336
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
Brooklyn wangs. And their logo can be a big... Never mind.


Nice job.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 11:58 AM
  #337
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,947
vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
Brooklyn wangs. And their logo can be a big... Never mind.


You win.


In a boring class right now and now I have that awkward smile on my face from trying to not laugh out loud.

Grant is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:01 PM
  #338
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post


You win.


In a boring class right now and now I have that awkward smile on my face from trying to not laugh out loud.


If you're having a bad day, listen to the song in the OP. Such a beauty tune.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:02 PM
  #339
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,628
vCash: 816
My mom started getting this stuff. It tastes great on anything that requires mayonaisse. Its just Bacon flavoured. So good.

Well that image didn't work but its called Baconnaise.

__________________
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82088&dateline=135762  5592
Schenn is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:03 PM
  #340
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,947
vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post


If you're having a bad day, listen to the song in the OP. Such a beauty tune.
Having a great day so far actually haha. Found out like 30 minutes ago that I beat the class average on one of my midterms last week. WOOHOO!!! Think I may get marks for the other 2 I had last week tomorrow.

Grant is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:04 PM
  #341
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
My mom started getting this stuff. It tastes great on anything that requires mayonaisse. Its just Bacon flavoured. So good.

Well that image didn't work but its called Baconnaise.
That sounds delicious..


DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:10 PM
  #342
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,628
vCash: 816
Doesn't seem very healthy though.
Per 13g

80 Calories
14% Daily Fat
5% Daily Sodium
3% Daily Cholesterol

Schenn is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:10 PM
  #343
BIitz
42
 
BIitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Parthenon
Country: Greece
Posts: 13,110
vCash: 50

BIitz is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:11 PM
  #344
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
I think the bacon mustard is a bit much. Wonder what they'd taste like together though..

EDIT: Anyone see Bert today? He's mysteriously absent today in the Lounge.

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:15 PM
  #345
BIitz
42
 
BIitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Parthenon
Country: Greece
Posts: 13,110
vCash: 50
I'm not his man, ask ss2

BIitz is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:19 PM
  #346
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,628
vCash: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
I think the bacon mustard is a bit much. Wonder what they'd taste like together though..

EDIT: Anyone see Bert today? He's mysteriously absent today in the Lounge.
My best guess would have it involving 1 of or any combination of lady friend, late for work and/or snow.

Schenn is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:23 PM
  #347
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
My best guess would have it involving 1 of or any combination of lady friend, late for work and/or snow.
It'd be 9 AM his time by now. Hopefully he had the day off or something

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:25 PM
  #348
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,628
vCash: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
It'd be 9 AM his time by now. Hopefully he had the day off or something
I thought 10. I swear Calgary is only 2 hours.

Schenn is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:26 PM
  #349
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
I thought 10. I swear Calgary is only 2 hours.
Yeah it is. Still either way, he usually posts in here by 8 AM his time. Cause it's usually dark still. Sunrise is around 8 AM in Calgary right now..

DirtyDion03 is offline  
Old
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM
  #350
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,628
vCash: 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Yeah it is. Still either way, he usually posts in here by 8 AM his time. Cause it's usually dark still. Sunrise is around 8 AM in Calgary right now..
I could text him...

Schenn is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.