Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bore bored bored

Old
10-28-2012, 04:32 PM
OLD51JOHN

vCash: 500
Bore bored bored

I am fed up with the reruns of old games.. Do not the BIG brains at the outlets for hockey not have some common sense plans to make an attempt to show us some minor league hockey which features our soon to be major league players.. If not why not

OLD51JOHN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD51JOHN View Post
I am fed up with the reruns of old games.. Do not the BIG brains at the outlets for hockey not have some common sense plans to make an attempt to show us some minor league hockey which features our soon to be major league players.. If not why not
I agree. Bring on the baby B's...

10-29-2012, 05:10 AM
ODAAT

Quote:
John, I agree however, being proactive and thinking about doing something like you said just makes too much sense and common sense isn't that common

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 07:07 AM
bme44

Quote:
Yes this would at least be an attempt by the NHL to keep fans intersted in the game but all theses owners care about is how much can they make today.

bme44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Serge

Agreed. Someone somewhere on this board recently posted an email link to NESN that may get the ear of the programming execs. I tried searching for it but could not find it. It would be worth bumping up for another round. Here is another contact but it looks pretty generic. It may be worth a shot:
sports@nesn.com

Serge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 07:11 AM
Dr Quincy

The B's own (partly) NESN. They can spend money to send crews to AHL arenas, pay their employees and get the 20 B's fans on this board to watch Providence play Abbotsford...

OR

they can pay nothing and rerun stuff they already have and still get the 20 B's fans on this board to watch.

You expect Jeremy Jacobs to care about you when he has 5 cents to save?

Dr Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote