HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Tampa - Pittsburgh

Old
10-28-2012, 01:21 PM
Rowdy Roddy Peeper
**** You, Duthie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still All In View Post
Harrington is mobile, but I still don't think hes mobile enough for here. Excuse me for thinking that Pittsburgh isn't the pinnacle of the hockey world.
This has nothing to do with Pittsburgh being the center of the hockey world, and everything to do with exactly what I explained: that Pittsburgh's entire philosophy is based around active defensemen making quick retrievals and moving the puck up-ice as fast as possible. This system is even implemented organization-wide to make for easy transitions.

And of all the things that could hold Harrington back from making a club, skating is not one of them. It is simply not an area of weakness, and seems a very curious criticism to make for anyone who's seen him play. Pure shutdown defensemen who skate as well as Harrington aren't common...which is a good part of why he was chosen to play that role against the best of his peers at the WJCs, for the country with the deepest defense pool in the world.

Quote:
I guess based off that, you should really hang on to Harrington. You'll need him.
That's right, we will. Because most of our big-league defense was a joke last year when we needed it.

Rowdy Roddy Peeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 09:32 AM
Anderson55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still All In View Post
Harrington is mobile, but I still don't think hes mobile enough for here. Excuse me for thinking that Pittsburgh isn't the pinnacle of the hockey world. As for the video, its easy to cherrypick:

I guess based off that, you should really hang on to Harrington. You'll need him.
Drafted by the pens but not mobile enough for TB lol ok.

you should do more watching and less posting

Anderson55 is offline   Reply With Quote