HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Many potential breakout candidates in Washington Capitals' system

Old
10-29-2012, 12:15 PM
HF Article
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Many potential breakout candidates in Washington Capitals' system

As the 2012-13 season gets under way, the Washington Capitals have many prospects hoping to take their game to the next level. With the exception of Braden Holtby and Dmitri Orlov, most young players with the Capitals have not been affected by the NHL lockout. The Capitals system has a few blue chip prospects mixed in with a larger group of lower end prospects, who have opportunities to step up and prove themselves as true NHL prospects. Players like Connor Carrick, Garrett Mitchell, and Caleb Herbert are not as well known as players like Holtby, Yevgeni Kuznetsov, and Filip Forsberg, but all are worth keeping an eye on this season.… read more

More...

HF Article is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 01:31 PM
BTCG

Eric,

I think you write quite well. I like your methods as to how you carry your thoughts and build conclusions sentence to sentence. Makes for good reading.

I think this piece would have generated a lot of discussion under normal circumstances. I'd wager that it hasn't for good reason: a good many of us are quite turned off by this lockout.

But keep up the good writing. I really enjoyed it!

BTCG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Caps Crazy

More regular updates on stats, who's hot and who's not from the prospect pool would be of great interest in the absence of NHL games.

Your article is a very good one but needs legs!

Caps Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote