HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Dustin Brown to Vityaz of KHL / Lockout

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-30-2012, 09:03 AM
  #1
Fulcrum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 2,605
vCash: 500
Dustin Brown to Vityaz of KHL / Lockout

From Russian Sports.ru

General Manager of "Vityaz" Alexei Zhamnov said that in the near future the team can fill with the captain of "Los Angeles" Dustin Brown.

- Yes, we did consider the candidacy of Dustin Brown. Most likely, by the end of the week in the final stage of the negotiations will come. We expect that the forward will greatly strengthen the team - quote Zhamnova "Izvestia".

In early October, it was reported that interest in Brown was from "Avangard Omsk". Hockey player himself said that he has offers from the KHL and Switzerland.

http://www.sports.ru/hockey/144359492.html


Last edited by Fulcrum: 10-30-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Fulcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 09:16 AM
  #2
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh
 
tigermask48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 2,780
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
In early October, it was reported that interest in the Brown was from "Avangard Omsk".
My inner child giggled...

Good to hear Brown will be getting some playing time in during the lockout. So that means A-Mart, Bernier and Brown are the only ones playing overseas right?

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 09:37 AM
  #3
Fulcrum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 2,605
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
My inner child giggled...

Good to hear Brown will be getting some playing time in during the lockout. So that means A-Mart, Bernier and Brown are the only ones playing overseas right?
haha, google translate for ya

Fulcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 09:50 AM
  #4
CTKingsFan
6/11/12 & 6/13/14
 
CTKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 2,373
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
My inner child giggled...

Good to hear Brown will be getting some playing time in during the lockout. So that means A-Mart, Bernier and Brown are the only ones playing overseas right?
And Kopitar

CTKingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 02:55 PM
  #5
RAZZIE King
König von Schaben
 
RAZZIE King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Roach Motel
Country: United States
Posts: 15,159
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
From Russian Sports.ru

General Manager of "Vityaz" Alexei Zhamnov said that in the near future the team can fill with the captain of "Los Angeles" Dustin Brown.

- Yes, we did consider the candidacy of Dustin Brown. Most likely, by the end of the week in the final stage of the negotiations will come. We expect that the forward will greatly strengthen the team - quote Zhamnova "Izvestia".

In early October, it was reported that interest in Brown was from "Avangard Omsk". Hockey player himself said that he has offers from the KHL and Switzerland.

http://www.sports.ru/hockey/144359492.html
I was hoping that he'd go to Avangard Omsk so he could show the SC ring to Frolov...

RAZZIE King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 03:18 PM
  #6
LAX attack*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Danger Zone
Country: United States
Posts: 14,544
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LAX attack*
I bet he'll have fun on that team. Just don't get injured Brownie.

LAX attack* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 08:52 PM
  #7
THEKingsFanInRI
This must be a dream
 
THEKingsFanInRI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Outside Providence
Country: United States
Posts: 1,653
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZZIE King View Post
I was hoping that he'd go to Avangard Omsk so he could show the SC ring to Frolov...
my first thought too...

THEKingsFanInRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 09:16 PM
  #8
Shootmaster_44
Registered User
 
Shootmaster_44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lloydminster, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,166
vCash: 500
Looks like Brownie is off to Zurich in Switzerland not Vityaz.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=408610

Shootmaster_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 09:21 PM
  #9
Krishna
Registered User
 
Krishna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Country: Canada
Posts: 82,048
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootmaster_44 View Post
Looks like Brownie is off to Zurich in Switzerland not Vityaz.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=408610
good thing he didn't go to vityaz.. They are a joke

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.