HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leafs Lounge v. 85: This is Your Shape Up or Ship Out Year

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-27-2012, 10:39 PM
  #26
Brody
Lol
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: LA
Posts: 7,600
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
I didn't know you and Ronald McDonald had children.

I was thinking like that girl in the Jaguars t-shirt
srry bro, you've been traded.

post here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...272767&page=34

Brody is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:39 PM
  #27
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,836
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Ughhhh 2Phionz up in this mofo. Repping the TML. Uhhhhhhh so faded bruh. Hustle so hard
in the streets where we deal our cards and slang our rocks, on the spot and won't stop for no cops, **** the police everytime they front like they promote peace, *****.

RaskY is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:41 PM
  #28
Brody
Lol
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: LA
Posts: 7,600
vCash: 50
chief keef sucks, i don't understand the hype lmao

guy makes snitch and ***** rhyme, becomes a superstar.

Brody is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:41 PM
  #29
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
let's sacrifice charlio and get phion.
Look I know your parents had to tie a porkchop around your neck to get the dog to get the dog to play with you, but you really need to stop being so mean to people.

But if you are going to sacrifice me to death by Shnoo Shnoo I will accept.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:42 PM
  #30
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,945
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
srry bro, you've been traded.

post here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...272767&page=34
Rasky has posted there now. Wonder how many others will be still

Grant is online now  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:43 PM
  #31
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,836
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Rasky has posted there now. Wonder how many others will be still
I remember when the LL was locked for like a week a long time ago, when we were on like ll 25 or something, and everyone invaded the sens lounge.

these guys will still tell you that it was my fault the LL was locked, but that's ****ing ********.

RaskY is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:44 PM
  #32
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,945
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
I remember when the LL was locked for like a week a long time ago, when we were on like ll 25 or something, and everyone invaded the sens lounge.

these guys will still tell you that it was my fault the LL was locked, but that's ****ing ********.
I'm curious as to what happened now. Unfortunately all the good posts are probably deleted by now haha.

Grant is online now  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:44 PM
  #33
Brody
Lol
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: LA
Posts: 7,600
vCash: 50
k I asked em.

Brody is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:45 PM
  #34
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,836
vCash: 500
i meant these guys as in the LL'ers not the sens ******s. although they mite know too who knows LOL doe

RaskY is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:46 PM
  #35
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,945
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
k I asked em.
Looking forwards to the answer

Grant is online now  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:46 PM
  #36
Brody
Lol
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: LA
Posts: 7,600
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
i meant these guys as in the LL'ers not the sens ******s. although they mite know too who knows LOL doe
tell us what happened babe

Brody is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:46 PM
  #37
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,304
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
in the streets where we deal our cards and slang our rocks, on the spot and won't stop for no cops, **** the police everytime they front like they promote peace, *****.
Imagine Rock up in the projects where them ****** pick your pockets
Santa Claus don't miss them stockings, liquor spilling pistols popping
Baking soda YOLA whipping, ain't no turkey on Thanksgiving
My homeboy just domed a *****, I just hope the Lord forgive him
Pots with cocaine residue, everyday I'm hustling
What else is a thug to do when you eatin' cheese from the government
Gotta provide for my daughter n'em, get the **** up out my way, *****
Got that drum and got them bands just like a parade, *****
Drop that work up in the bushes, hope them boys don't see my stash
If they do tell the truth, this the last time you might see my ass
From the gardens where the grass ain't cut, them serpents lurking blood
*****es selling *****, ****** selling drugs but it's all good
Broken promises, steal yo watch and tell you what time it is
Take your J's and tell you to kick it where a FootLocker is
In the streets with a heater under my dungarees
Dreams of me getting shaded under a money tree

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:46 PM
  #38
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,569
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
srry bro, you've been traded.

post here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...272767&page=34
OH you bleeping bleep.

****.

That's good.

You ****.

Good one.

Somehow that is wose than going to the Canadiens even though I hate them worse.



I would rather listen to that Girly boy group of yours than be a Sens fan.

BTW Pffffft.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:48 PM
  #39
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,641
vCash: 393
It was because rasky, phion and nazem kadri kept posting at an insane rate and a lot of the posts were considered spam. I wasnt even mad but mods were lol.

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:48 PM
  #40
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,945
vCash: 50
What/who did we get in return for the Charlio trade anyways?

Or did we have to give up additional things to make them take him?

Grant is online now  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:48 PM
  #41
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,836
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
tell us what happened babe

RaskY is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:49 PM
  #42
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,945
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
It was because rasky, phion and nazem kadri kept posting at an insane rate and a lot of the posts were considered spam. I wasnt even mad but mods were lol.
And that is the LL History lesson for today. Thanks.

Make sure to read up on LL 30-32 for tomorrow's lesson class.

Grant is online now  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:49 PM
  #43
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,836
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Imagine Rock up in the projects where them ****** pick your pockets
Santa Claus don't miss them stockings, liquor spilling pistols popping
Baking soda YOLA whipping, ain't no turkey on Thanksgiving
My homeboy just domed a *****, I just hope the Lord forgive him
Pots with cocaine residue, everyday I'm hustling
What else is a thug to do when you eatin' cheese from the government
Gotta provide for my daughter n'em, get the **** up out my way, *****
Got that drum and got them bands just like a parade, *****
Drop that work up in the bushes, hope them boys don't see my stash
If they do tell the truth, this the last time you might see my ass
From the gardens where the grass ain't cut, them serpents lurking blood
*****es selling *****, ****** selling drugs but it's all good
Broken promises, steal yo watch and tell you what time it is
Take your J's and tell you to kick it where a FootLocker is
In the streets with a heater under my dungarees
Dreams of me getting shaded under a money tree

I hear the doctor standing over me
screamin I can make it
Got a body full of bullet holes layin here naked
Still I, can't breathe, somethings evil in my IV
Cause everytime I breathe, I think they killin me
I'm having nightmares, homicidal fantansies
I wake up stranglin, danglin my bed sheets
I call the nurse cause it hurts, to reminisce
How did it come to this? I wish they didn't miss
Somebody help me, tell me where to go from here
Cause even Thugs cry, but do the Lord care?
Try to remember, but it hurts
I'm walkin through the cemetary talkin to the, dirt
I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward
There's a ghetto up in Heaven and it's ours, Black Power
is what we scream as we dream in a paranoid state
And our fate, is a lifetime of hate
Dear Mama, can you save me? And **** peace
Cause the streets got our babies, we gotta eat
No more hesitation each and every black male's trapped
And they wonder why we suicidal runnin round strapped
Mista, Po-lice, please try to see that it's
a million mother****ers stressin just like me
Only God can judge me

RaskY is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:50 PM
  #44
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,304
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
It was because rasky, phion and nazem kadri kept posting at an insane rate and a lot of the posts were considered spam. I wasnt even mad but mods were lol.
8 straight LL golds. Ah those were the days.

And it was cuz of something else iirc

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:51 PM
  #45
Brody
Lol
 
Brody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: LA
Posts: 7,600
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
What/who did we get in return for the Charlio trade anyways?

Or did we have to give up additional things to make them take him?
We gave them Charlio as a cap dump along with an elite prospect, Snipes91.

We got back future considerations (probably nothing) and enough cap space to bring back Phion Keneuf.


and whats LL gold?!!?!!??!

Brody is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:52 PM
  #46
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,945
vCash: 50
Seems like a fair trade for Charlio.

Grant is online now  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:52 PM
  #47
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,836
vCash: 500
these n00bs ^

RaskY is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:53 PM
  #48
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,641
vCash: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
We gave them Charlio as a cap dump along with an elite prospect, Snipes91.

We got back future considerations (probably nothing) and enough cap space to bring back Phion Keneuf.


and whats LL gold?!!?!!??!
awarded for most posts in a lounge thread

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:53 PM
  #49
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 28,304
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
We gave them Charlio as a cap dump along with an elite prospect, Snipes91.

We got back future considerations (probably nothing) and enough cap space to bring back Phion Keneuf.


and whats LL gold?!!?!!??!
Phions back. Phions back. All te muthaphukas screaming Phions back

And most posts in a LL

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
10-27-2012, 10:53 PM
  #50
RaskY
GLG
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 10,836
vCash: 500
Inhale deep like the words of my breath
I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

RaskY is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.