HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leaf Lounge v. 86: No Spam Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-03-2012, 10:08 PM
  #901
RaskY
Re-registered User
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,693
vCash: 50
Exactly. And I can't help but feel like this is just some "hey look at me" stunt.

RaskY is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:11 PM
  #902
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
Being different and ambitious is one thing, but this just doesn't make sense. Its like allowing a man to compete in women's boxing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
Allowing a girl to ski with guys is a lot different than allowing a guy to punch a girl
Ya it doesn't work the other way.

I volunteered for bikini mudwrestling but I wasn't allowed.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:11 PM
  #903
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
I just noticed that Morgan Reilly looks a lot like Peeta from The Hunger Games lol

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:12 PM
  #904
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.
 
Phion Keneuf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Country: Italy
Posts: 27,788
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
I just noticed that Morgan Reilly looks a lot like Peeta from The Hunger Games lol
LOL he does

Phion Keneuf is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:14 PM
  #905
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,755
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsMonster View Post
I just noticed that Morgan Reilly looks a lot like Peeta from The Hunger Games lol
Haven't seen that movie, please no spoilers! I've read the books though . Read the first, loved it. Felt obligated to finish the series. Absolutely nothing of substance and a waste of time reading the other 2 haha.

Grant is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:19 PM
  #906
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
Exactly. And I can't help but feel like this is just some "hey look at me" stunt.
If a girl wants to pull a "hey look at me" stunt she doesn't have to ski, box, or do anything other than remove clothing.

Sorry but it's true.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:21 PM
  #907
RaskY
Re-registered User
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,693
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
If a girl wants to pull a "hey look at me" stunt she doesn't have to ski, box, or do anything other than remove clothing.

Sorry but it's true.
Maybe she doesn't want to be thought of as a ****

RaskY is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
  #908
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,564
vCash: 500
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body

I work out

......


I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it..


I'm sexy and I know it.....

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:24 PM
  #909
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,755
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body

I work out

......


I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it..


I'm sexy and I know it.....
I swear I lost some IQ points from watching that music video.

Grant is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:26 PM
  #910
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
Maybe she doesn't want to be thought of as a ****
Good point, but is being a **** still rally that bad?

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 10:33 PM
  #911
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
I swear I lost some IQ points from watching that music video.
get used to it.

You'll lose IQ points watching most of hte drivel on TV these days.

I figure the 1 episode of Honey Boo Boo cost at leat 4-5 points.

I would be better sniffing glue.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 11:04 PM
  #912
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
Haven't seen that movie, please no spoilers! I've read the books though . Read the first, loved it. Felt obligated to finish the series. Absolutely nothing of substance and a waste of time reading the other 2 haha.
Read the books too. They were all pretty meh.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 11:05 PM
  #913
LeafsMonster
MeowLeafs is awesome
 
LeafsMonster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,616
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
get used to it.

You'll lose IQ points watching most of hte drivel on TV these days.

I figure the 1 episode of Honey Boo Boo cost at leat 4-5 points.

I would be better sniffing glue.
Honey boo boo is just disturbing. Her whole family creeps me out.

LeafsMonster is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 11:42 PM
  #914
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,466
vCash: 500

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 11:52 PM
  #915
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,564
vCash: 500
Need to order something what should i get?

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
11-03-2012, 11:56 PM
  #916
RaskY
Re-registered User
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,693
vCash: 50
pizza :p

RaskY is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 12:04 AM
  #917
Terrence
Registered Slacker
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,002
vCash: 500
*Roomie comes home drunk* "THERE'S A FIGHT OUTSIDE!!!!!"

Proceed to go on porch and laugh our ***** off while these two drunk kids go at it. Then cops show and arrest one guy and the cop just goes "I don't have time for this ****, get in the car!!!!!"

__________________
Terrence is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 12:06 AM
  #918
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
*Roomie comes home drunk* "THERE'S A FIGHT OUTSIDE!!!!!"

Proceed to go on porch and laugh our ***** off while these two drunk kids go at it. Then cops show and arrest one guy and the cop just goes "I don't have time for this ****, get in the car!!!!!"
DUDE! Was this near heron? There were like two cop cars going right there before i just got home haha

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 12:16 AM
  #919
RaskY
Re-registered User
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,693
vCash: 50
sick in like an hour it'll be 2 am but it's gonna go back to 1 am. feels good man.

RaskY is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 12:38 AM
  #920
Terrence
Registered Slacker
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
DUDE! Was this near heron? There were like two cop cars going right there before i just got home haha
Haha, nah. This was in Sandy Hill.

Terrence is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 01:36 AM
  #921
JMcLeaf
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,466
vCash: 500





JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 04:23 AM
  #922
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,755
vCash: 50
So much for that extra hour of sleep. I remembered and was looking forward to it, my Dad not so much. Woke me up normal time thinking I had to get ready for work and I couldn't get back to sleep

Grant is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 09:52 AM
  #923
RaskY
Re-registered User
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,693
vCash: 50
I thought one of those horses were gonna pull ahead and win the race.

RaskY is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 10:48 AM
  #924
Terrence
Registered Slacker
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaskY View Post
I thought one of those horses were gonna pull ahead and win the race.
There.

Terrence is offline  
Old
11-04-2012, 10:50 AM
  #925
RaskY
Re-registered User
 
RaskY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,693
vCash: 50
ok..


Last edited by RaskY: 11-04-2012 at 11:04 AM.
RaskY is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.