HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Bluth Company Universal Trade/Lineup Thread PT 2: Offseason Trade Deadline at 12am!

Old
11-13-2012, 09:31 AM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
so even though my season is down in the toilet.. I actually dont think I will be making any big moves at the deadline. I actually really like my lineup and it's not my players that are struggling, it's my playing style, which I need to work on and am getting a little better, but I still need work.. hopefully by next season i'll have my act together.

Though I will be looking to move Penner.. Just trying to make room for some younger guys to step in..
He can be had for a prospect/pick at the deadline. He is pretty slow, not going to lie (not like it's a secret) but he has a deadly shot.

I have mentioned the possibility of moving Richards before in this thread, but my mind has changed a little on that considering what he brings to my penalty kill. Though I will still entertain offers for him. If I were to move him, it would be for another defensive center, with a better faceoff rating.. the overall can be a slight downgrade with an addition of a pick/prospect coming back. When inquiring about Richards, please send me an offer to start negotiations, dont just ask me what I like on your team. I just mentioned here what I am looking for in return and I am not willing to budge much with that. So please make offers within the parameters of my request.

Absolutely untouchables on my team so DON'T ASK:
(any inquiries including these players will be ignored)
Benn
Grabner
Kopitar
Doughty
Martinez
Neal
Quick
Pirri
Barrie
Early Picks

Not looking to move, but theres always exceptions for:
*Richards (see above requirements.. unlikely he will be moved unless offer is great)
Stoll (unlikely though, since he's my only center that consistently wins face-offs)
Frolik
Loktionov
Clifford
Scuderi
Greene
Emminger

Available and in play (there may be more added to this list after I take a closer look at my contract situation so stay tuned):
Penner
Drewiske

Here is the link to my line-up: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...9&postcount=87

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:31 AM
stevezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
When i get it, it gives me the promt to "Approve the Trade" but it also says that it isn't "League Approved next to a Red X in the lower middle of the screen.

I dont know why it lets me "Approve the Deal" if its not "League Approved" but try sending another deal and make sure you see a Green Checkbox that says "League Approved" when you submit it to me.

There are either cap issues (unlikely) or the number of roster players is off...although that wouldn't make much sense either. If you have to split it up into two deals thats fine as well. Just send it through in game so i can approve it somehow.
ok il send it later tonight when i get home.. for us it says league approved when we accept it lol, if on ur end it doesnt let us know and we will fix the trade again!

stevezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:43 AM
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015

This next block or two will be a big determining factor as to whether the Lightning buy or sell at the deadline. I'm 2 points out of a playoff spot after 2 wins last night. If I start to win more games and challenge harder for a playoff spot, I'll be looking for an upgrade on defense. If I lose some games, I may look to trade some veteran players and/or players with expiring contracts. If I sell, Sami Salo and Mattias Ohlund will definitely be available, and Andrei Markov might be. I would consider moving Paul Stastny with his expiring contract, but I'd like to resign him over the off-season. Martin St. Louis could be available as well, but he has another year left on his current deal, so I'm in no rush to move him.

dbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Gary83*

will be fighting with the rest of the east for the final couple of playoff spots. Looking to move Hartnell this block, entertaining any upgrades but also willing to move for futures/picks.

Gary83* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:56 AM
That Habs Fan
CH fan in TO

Brewer and Gionta are being heavily shopped right now, contact me

That Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 10:27 AM
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please

I have updated my lineup and trading block. Yandle, Eberle, and OEL are now off the trading block, and I will be willing to trade older players for draft picks during the playoff push, more notably Shane Doan.

I appreciate the offers from everyone for Eberle and Yandle, but I am accepting that this is a rebuilding year for the franchise and that I will need those two for the future of the franchise.

ArGarBarGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 10:28 AM
TheFadedLine

Thornton and 1st, 2nd and 3rd RD picks all available.

TheFadedLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 10:43 AM
slightlystewpid420

vCash: 250
Ok so the official trade deadline trading block:

Umberger
Husselius
Dubinsky
Prospal
Depending on the player one of johansen/brassard.

Looking to reshape my top 6. Also could use some help in my top 4 Dmen.

slightlystewpid420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 10:58 AM
HabsIslesFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunner View Post
Anyone selling at the deadline?
are selling for sure.

However this does not mean I am dismantling my team and moving Getzlaf Perry or Parise. IfI didn't suck at the game so much this would be one of the best lines in the whole league.

However, players like Selanne, Souray, Beauchemin, Allen are definitely available for young NHLers.

Selanne is 42 but still has speed to burn and creates scoring chances like crazy just by flying by D.

Souray is not a very quick mover but has probably the best shot in the whole game. His lasers from the point are perfect for anyone who likes using their D in the offensive zone especially on PPs (not me, again I suck so his point totals are lower than one who can play offence would be able to accomplish.)
Beauchemin and Allen are great second pairing D men. Beauchemin is still injured for a few games but should be back before the trade deadline and is a solid 2 way defender while Allen just crushes anyone who comes near him.

HabsIslesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 12:19 PM
That Habs Fan
CH fan in TO

are selling, veterans available, including high producing PWF Eric Cole and/or PLY Tomas Plekanec (for the right player(s)). Looking for skilled prospects

Last edited by That Habs Fan: 11-13-2012 at 12:35 PM.
That Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 12:33 PM
slightlystewpid420

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
With that said...the TRADE DEADLINE is approaching! Most teams are at 41-44 games played. I'll start approving Trade Deadline Moves after this sim period. Start sending your offers out now
Can we get a date on the deadline?

Old
11-13-2012, 01:47 PM
matt1396

With the trade deadline approaching the penguins are in sell mode. Players OTB are:

Heatley
Roy
Brown
Kennedy
Dupuis
Vokoun

Looking to add top prospects as well as 1st round picks. I also wouldn't mind shipping out a package of some of my older but highly skilled players for a young star.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 02:14 PM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
I updated my roster/trade block

Needs
Speedy Forwards
Young prospects Def or Off

Trade Block
Bozak (80) C
Connolly (82) (injured right now) C
Holzner (74) still growing D
Mikus (73) still growing D
Komisarek (78) D
Arthyukin RW
2nd round pick (which will be very low, I suck)
3rd round pick

gunnerdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 02:33 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

i think people give up on their players too easily here.. some dont even play with them for a full season before trading them again.. and it seems they trade just for the sake of a trade.. I know I had a bad season, but I like the players I have and I put a lot of thought into the players I've acquired before trading for them.

Rarely would you see that in the NHL of not playing a full season with a good player anyway.. the only instance I can think of is Carter..

but oh well, not my teams so doesn't really matter.. haha
not like I can talk anyway with my record..

Old
11-13-2012, 02:36 PM
slightlystewpid420

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBdrewgANS View Post
i think people give up on their players too easily here.. some dont even play with them for a full season before trading them again.. and it seems they trade just for the sake of a trade.. I know I had a bad season, but I like the players I have and I put a lot of thought into the players I've acquired before trading for them.

Rarely would you see that in the NHL of not playing a full season with a good player anyway.. the only instance I can think of is Carter..

I mean i am doing better than I was last year, but i just need to add A elite talent to my team.

Old
11-13-2012, 02:43 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
I mean i am doing better than I was last year, but i just need to add A elite talent to my team.
I wasn't singling anyone out.. but in an instance like CBJ, I could see the point in trading to get better..

Im talking more about teams that are already good that trade away stars.. The biggest trade that I made was the Carter for Benn deal.. and then there was the Brown for Neal deal as well.. and I dont plan on trading either of them, probably for the entirety of the league.

Old
11-13-2012, 02:51 PM
dunner

Will be looking to be buyers at the deadline. Looking for a top 6 forward preferably a winger.

lots of prospects and 1st rounder can and will be involved.

PM me.

dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 03:12 PM
matt1396

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBdrewgANS View Post

I can tell your referencing to me and Brown. I haven't given up on him but I think that moving him out for younger guys is what's best for the organization that is why I would be open to moving him.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 03:23 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
I can tell your referencing to me and Brown. I haven't given up on him but I think that moving him out for younger guys is what's best for the organization that is why I would be open to moving him.
i didnt even notice you were shopping brown.. i just mean in general.. wasn't thinking of anyone in particular..

Old
11-13-2012, 04:29 PM
xX Hot Fuss

Officially I don't really care about flipping players. Not that big of a deal to me

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Jsolari11

are looking to add a top 6 forward. nothing special but lookin for a solid player. my first is available along with the majority of my prospects. Kuba and any forward are available

Jsolari11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 05:53 PM
DoubleK81

are officially sellers.

Mainly willing to move Bergeron, Horton, Boychuk, Seidenberg. Chara is available for the right package. Looking for high rated prospects, 1st rd picks in return.

DoubleK81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 06:01 PM
Price 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK81 View Post
are officially sellers.

Mainly willing to move Bergeron, Horton, Boychuk, Seidenberg. Chara is available for the right package. Looking for high rated prospects, 1st rd picks in return.
CHARA? expect an inbox in the next two seconds!

are looking for a bottom pairing defenseman since the Kindl injury of 47 games

OR

CHARA

Price 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Jsolari11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Price 89 View Post
CHARA? expect an inbox in the next two seconds!

are looking for a bottom pairing defenseman since the Kindl injury of 47 games

OR

CHARA
nooo theres no way ur gonna have both weber and chara

Jsolari11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 06:06 PM
Price 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolari11 View Post
nooo theres no way ur gonna have both weber and chara