HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Where To Order Custom Jerseys From?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-25-2012, 02:37 PM
  #1
Satan
Connor McDallas
 
Satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Romania
Posts: 41,932
vCash: 500
Where To Order Custom Jerseys From?

Hey guys,
Just wondering where you guys have ordered jerseys from for your beer league teams and what not.

I currently am looking at River City Sports- but it's ~$85 for a jersey with a twilled crest/pro-stitched numbers.

Is there anything cheaper for a solution like this? Or how about a solution similar to an NHL Replica jersey?

Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 02:46 PM
  #2
superhakan
Gaudreauby Baker
 
superhakan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Gary Oak View Post
Hey guys,
Just wondering where you guys have ordered jerseys from for your beer league teams and what not.

I currently am looking at River City Sports- but it's ~$85 for a jersey with a twilled crest/pro-stitched numbers.

Is there anything cheaper for a solution like this? Or how about a solution similar to an NHL Replica jersey?
That really isnt bad for a price.

My jerseys were roughly 75$ a piece for reebok style jerseys with sewn pro-numbers, and the logo a press onto a patch (which was then sewn onto the Jersey). I got these essentially for cost as well.

Maybe try the Athletic Knit website. They may be able to help you.

superhakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 03:20 PM
  #3
FreshNsoClean
Skater turned Goalie
 
FreshNsoClean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: State of Hockey
Country: United States
Posts: 327
vCash: 500
I ordered mine custom from the site I've been using for years. NHL authentic even with the breezer straps and NHL tags.

jersey101.com

I know they are NHL jerseys, but find a 3rd uni and just customize them. Like $55 a pop. Well worth it. I have 5 NHL jerseys. 3 NFL & 1 College FBall.

FreshNsoClean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
  #4
Satan
Connor McDallas
 
Satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Romania
Posts: 41,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshNsoClean View Post
I ordered mine custom from the site I've been using for years. NHL authentic even with the breezer straps and NHL tags.

jersey101.com

I know they are NHL jerseys, but find a 3rd uni and just customize them. Like $55 a pop. Well worth it. I have 5 NHL jerseys. 3 NFL & 1 College FBall.
Not sure if that site will work, we have our own custom logo

Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 03:29 PM
  #5
Satan
Connor McDallas
 
Satan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Romania
Posts: 41,932
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhakan View Post
That really isnt bad for a price.

My jerseys were roughly 75$ a piece for reebok style jerseys with sewn pro-numbers, and the logo a press onto a patch (which was then sewn onto the Jersey). I got these essentially for cost as well.

Maybe try the Athletic Knit website. They may be able to help you.
I didn't think so either. It's way better than having a vinyl logo that looks like ****.

But one of the kids on my team thinks we can get a better deal- which we probably cannot.

Satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 05:54 PM
  #6
jsykes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NoVa
Posts: 831
vCash: 500
As a shop that orders quite a few custom jerseys for teams, that is not a bad price. If you find something better for what you're asking you're going to be saving maybe five or ten bucks per jersey, just depends on how bad you want to search around.

jsykes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 02:37 AM
  #7
greyraven8
Registered User
 
greyraven8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
For a set of team jerseys if you look around online you can likely get a better price if you go with a set of sublimated jerseys as opposed to the twill crest and numbers.

greyraven8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 12:04 AM
  #8
greyraven8
Registered User
 
greyraven8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Tally Hockey Jerseys has a deal on Ebay $55/jersey for set of team jerseys - includes player name & number in twill with custom embroidered twill crests.
I have ordered single blank jerseys from them before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Team-Jerseys...tem46097468d7#

greyraven8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.