HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sens Lounge L | Sandy blew my dog.....away | Can't think of a sub-title Edition

Closed Thread

Old
11-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Sovereign
sic parvis magna

vCash: 500
Even I've never done something that drunkenly stupid.

Old
11-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Beville
#ForTheBoys

The Expendables...

The only fight Steve Austin has that isn't staged...

Old
11-06-2012, 05:50 PM
18Hossa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilfverBullet View Post
Okay. The setting is Halloween night. I'm watching the Raptors game with Manked and several other people while enjoying a few drinks. By the time the game ends, I've had 3 tall boys and feel nothing. I'm was beginning to think that I'd call it a night and stop drinking. However, I ended up going to a party in the residence game room with a bunch of friends. It was at this time that I consumed my remaining alcohol and was feeling a bit tipsy. My friend and I then were brought to a room of residence by two girls from our program to where we played a few drinking games with upper years from our program.

All was going quite well, but I ran out of alcohol and was kindly given some. So, I figured it'd be a good idea to drink gin for the remainder of the drinking games. By the time I was planning on heading back to the room for the night, I was pretty ****ed up. No matter, I made it to my room safe and sound where I found a sober Manked watching Netflix. I proceeded to fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling like **** and went to my Microeconomics class. While I waited to enter the class, Manked turned to one of our friends and asked "should we tell him"? Then, turning to me, asked, "what were you doing at 4 AM last night?" To which I replied, looking quite confused, "uhh, sleeping."

But, alas, I was not. I apparently got up in the middle of the night at about 4 AM. I then proceeded to stumble towards Manked's desk and piss on his closed laptop... right in front of him.

I'm just lucky that there wasn't water damage.
Oh wow haha

Old
11-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65

Quote:
Okay. The setting is Halloween night. I'm watching the Raptors game with Manked and several other people while enjoying a few drinks. By the time the game ends, I've had 3 tall boys and feel nothing. I'm was beginning to think that I'd call it a night and stop drinking. However, I ended up going to a party in the residence game room with a bunch of friends. It was at this time that I consumed my remaining alcohol and was feeling a bit tipsy. My friend and I then were brought to a room of residence by two girls from our program to where we played a few drinking games with upper years from our program.

All was going quite well, but I ran out of alcohol and was kindly given some. So, I figured it'd be a good idea to drink gin for the remainder of the drinking games. By the time I was planning on heading back to the room for the night, I was pretty ****ed up. No matter, I made it to my room safe and sound where I found a sober Manked watching Netflix. I proceeded to fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling like **** and went to my Microeconomics class. While I waited to enter the class, Manked turned to one of our friends and asked "should we tell him"? Then, turning to me, asked, "what were you doing at 4 AM last night?" To which I replied, looking quite confused, "uhh, sleeping."

But, alas, I was not. I apparently got up in the middle of the night at about 4 AM. I then proceeded to stumble towards Manked's desk and piss on his closed laptop... right in front of him.

Even more stupid then anything I ever did before. Nvm I once walked through a wall when I was drunk

Last edited by Patvolcom65: 11-06-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old
11-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Terrence
Homeless

Quote:

Sounds like good times.

Old
11-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Smeddy
Intangibles

Quote:
Never drink gin.
Gin & Juice

Old
11-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Qward
Because! That's why!

Quote:

Was Manked pissed?

Old
11-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beville View Post
Silf...

My god, that is absolutely hilarious

If you lived in England, we'd call you a Lad.
Then they better call me a saint.

Old
11-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Saabman0508
Harb Quote Count: 9

Quote:

You have just gained so much of my respect.

Old
11-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabman0508 View Post
You have just gained so much of my respect.
Why does urinating on things gain respect? It shouldn't decrease or increase it.

Old
11-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65

I lost respect for Manked when he almost made our team lose on BF3 because of a girl

Old
11-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patvolcom65 View Post
I lost respect for Manked when he almost made our team lose on BF3 because of a girl
My sincerest apologies.

Old
11-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manked View Post
My sincerest apologies.
You don't need to apologies. People lose respect for me once they play BF3 with me

I miss hockey night at uni..oh well atleast now we have poker nights

Old
11-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Saabman0508

Quote:
Why does urinating on things gain respect? It shouldn't decrease or increase it.

See my post on page 23.

Old
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM
CanadianHockey
Smith - Alfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qward View Post
Was Manked pissed?
Winner!

Quote:
Urinating on your things gains respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patvolcom65 View Post
Quote:
My sincerest apologies.
Ok, there's a story behind this.

It better end with Manked getting lucky. Otherwise he failed.

11-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Smeddy
Intangibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianHockey View Post

I bet he failed.

Old
11-06-2012, 07:20 PM
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianHockey View Post

Oh, he absolutely could if he wanted to. Then again, I think half of the campus has.

Old
11-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Patvolcom65
@Patvolcom65

Quote:
Oh, he absolutely could if he wanted to. Then again, I think half of the campus has.
I might have a chance then she was trying to talk to me and knew my name

Old
11-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Qward
Because! That's why!

13 page report, I win and you lose!
I am going to print off an extra copy just so I can wipe my ass with you!

Old
11-06-2012, 08:14 PM
SixthSens
Global Moderator
RIP Kev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
Sounds like good times.
Not for Manked

Old
11-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Saabman0508

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixthSens View Post
Not for Manked
Awesome avy SS!

Old
11-06-2012, 08:15 PM
SENSational Sens Fan

Old
11-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner

Being 100% honest, I did sleep with the girl.

Today, actually.

Old
11-06-2012, 08:28 PM
GK
Not Jeeks

That story was spectacular, Silf. 10/10.

Old
11-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Saabman0508

Where is the Lemon Chiffon?

Closed Thread