• Aeros RW Justin Fontaine needs one more assist to reach 50 for his AHL career.
• Houston defenseman Tyler Cuma has three points and is a +3 in his last five games.
• Goalie Matt Hackett is closing in on his 50th win with Houston, heading into Tuesday he had 49 all-time wins.
• So far to date, the Aeros have lost 65 man games due to injury. Only three Aeros have played in all 18 games.
• Houston is 7-3-0-0 when outshooting its opponent and 2-3-1-2 when outshot.
• The Aeros have 24 third-period goals, 19 goals in the first period of play and 15 in the second. The team is 8-1-1-0 when scoring first and 1-5-0-2 when allowing the game’s first goal.
• The Aeros power-play is converting only 13.2% at home and 30.0% on the road.
• Oklahoma City has the best home power play in the AHL converting 35.9% in OKC, but just 10.3% on the road. This season.
• Oklahoma City has 22 goals in the last four games. The team is 6-1-0-1 when scoring the first goal of the night and a 5-4-1-0 when allowing the first goal.
• There have been 12 hat tricks and 43 shutouts recorded in the American Hockey League through Nov. 25:
Oiler fan here wondering how Coyle has played lately. I noticed he has only three points in his last 10 games. He is a terrific prospect so this surprised me.
He's still been great on the PK, along the boards, etc. He is missing Granlund to feed him in front of the net. However, and I have said this again, he plays an NHL game. He plays a simple game, making little mistakes, and relies on the cycle. In other words, I think his game will be even better at the next level because guys will cycle better will be in the right spot more regularly.