HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Useless Thread CXCV: [Appreciation]Thread[/Appreciation]

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-30-2012, 10:07 AM
  #251
Mike Emrick
Moderator
Corsi's right
 
Mike Emrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Engelland
Posts: 205,790
vCash: 500
RayP I made pasta last night and put it in the fridge and it's all clumped up today

Why does it do this

Mike Emrick is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:08 AM
  #252
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,272
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixcuincle View Post
RayP I made pasta last night and put it in the fridge and it's all clumped up today

Why does it do this
What kind of sauce?

RayP is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:09 AM
  #253
Mike Emrick
Moderator
Corsi's right
 
Mike Emrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Engelland
Posts: 205,790
vCash: 500
No sauce

Mike Emrick is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:11 AM
  #254
Mike Emrick
Moderator
Corsi's right
 
Mike Emrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Engelland
Posts: 205,790
vCash: 500
Answer damn it

I may have to make more pasta in the future because there's nothing else to eat

Mike Emrick is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:12 AM
  #255
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,272
vCash: 50
Never have that issue.... toss with olive oil before you throw it in the fridge and you should be good. That, or just since it under some cold water.

RayP is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:14 AM
  #256
Ceremony
Moderator
SKYLERWHITEBESTWHITE
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90,356
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
She is thick? How thick?
Her hair was, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
If you had balls you would ask her to come get some food with you.
Point 1: She was in the middle of reading something.
Point 2: She was at a different table, the only way I could have known she was there was if I had been sitting looking.
Point 3: It was raining outside. She wasn't going anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deficient Mode View Post
You mean HFBoards right? We'll still be here when you get back.
This place ain't new any more.

__________________
this isn't real, it's only the internet
Ceremony is online now  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:14 AM
  #257
Ceremony
Moderator
SKYLERWHITEBESTWHITE
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90,356
vCash: 50
ps I enjoy D Fresh's posts.

Ceremony is online now  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:14 AM
  #258
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,272
vCash: 50
Ceremony trying to pick up a chick?

RayP is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:19 AM
  #259
Juzmo
dont google me
 
Juzmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: here
Country: Finland
Posts: 40,021
vCash: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Ceremony trying to pick up a chick?
Nah, he too scurred.

Juzmo is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:22 AM
  #260
Mike Emrick
Moderator
Corsi's right
 
Mike Emrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Engelland
Posts: 205,790
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Never have that issue.... toss with olive oil before you throw it in the fridge and you should be good. That, or just since it under some cold water.
k

...

Mike Emrick is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:24 AM
  #261
Mike Emrick
Moderator
Corsi's right
 
Mike Emrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Engelland
Posts: 205,790
vCash: 500
Olive oil is expensive

Mike Emrick is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:25 AM
  #262
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,272
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixcuincle View Post
Olive oil is expensive
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzmo View Post
Nah, he too scurred.
I was so bad at picking up chicks when I was single. Several times at college I'd just walk up and ask them out, with that being the first thing I said, even though they'd never seen me before. Very low success rate.

WOAT

RayP is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:26 AM
  #263
Ceremony
Moderator
SKYLERWHITEBESTWHITE
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90,356
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Indeed.



I was so bad at picking up chicks when I was single. Several times at college I'd just walk up and ask them out, with that being the first thing I said, even though they'd never seen me before. Very low success rate.

WOAT
Apparently that's what I should have tried here. Some drawbacks to that plan mind you.

Ceremony is online now  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:27 AM
  #264
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,272
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
Apparently that's what I should have tried here. Some drawbacks to that plan mind you.
Well, I'd say it's better to do that than nothing at all... You'll be embarrassed for a few minutes, but it goes away before you know it.

Until you do it again.

RayP is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:28 AM
  #265
Mike Emrick
Moderator
Corsi's right
 
Mike Emrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Engelland
Posts: 205,790
vCash: 500
I mean I used to drizzle olive oil on pasta but then I read somewhere online that due to severe price, you can easily use substitutes for olive oil like some seed oil which I forget

Mike Emrick is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:30 AM
  #266
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,272
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixcuincle View Post
I mean I used to drizzle olive oil on pasta but then I read somewhere online that due to severe price, you can easily use substitutes for olive oil like some seed oil which I forget
There are a ton of different types of oils out there... Although if you're drizzling the oil on the pasta to prevent it from sticking, you're wasting the olive oil, just have your sauce handy and ready next to the noodles so you can combine right after it's done cooking...

There are also a lot of fake olive oils out there among the lower quality brands, that are not true olive oils. Lying ********.

RayP is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:31 AM
  #267
Mike Emrick
Moderator
Corsi's right
 
Mike Emrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Engelland
Posts: 205,790
vCash: 500
NAp time

Mike Emrick is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:32 AM
  #268
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,272
vCash: 50
Woman wants to go to the movies tomorrow night... Not even to see a scary movie, but to see a chick flick.

RayP is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:34 AM
  #269
Ceremony
Moderator
SKYLERWHITEBESTWHITE
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 90,356
vCash: 50
Don't go, you might grow a vagina.

Ceremony is online now  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:36 AM
  #270
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,272
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
Don't go, you might grow a vagina.
Hah... I might go just to give myself a little leverage next time I want to go out when she isn't in the mood.

RayP is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 11:06 AM
  #271
D Fresh
Lost Horizons
 
D Fresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,821
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deficient Mode View Post
Morning D Fresh!
My love for you grows stronger.

D Fresh is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 11:07 AM
  #272
D Fresh
Lost Horizons
 
D Fresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,821
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
ps I enjoy D Fresh's posts.
<3 mucho love for you too

D Fresh is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 11:39 AM
  #273
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 46,841
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Indeed.



I was so bad at picking up chicks when I was single. Several times at college I'd just walk up and ask them out, with that being the first thing I said, even though they'd never seen me before. Very low success rate.

WOAT
I walk my dog around campus a lot. It keeps me from being bored (my neighborhood is endlessly boring), and she gets to see squirrels and people and ****. It also gives me an opening with girls. I would venture to guess I meet at least two cute girls every week just walking my dog around. Granted, I'm 27 years old so they usually end up being too young for much of anything too serious (18-21 = too much hassle over time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
Apparently that's what I should have tried here. Some drawbacks to that plan mind you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Well, I'd say it's better to do that than nothing at all... You'll be embarrassed for a few minutes, but it goes away before you know it.

Until you do it again.
Agreed. Putting it out there can't hurt. The only thing it can do is help really. Just be honest. A lot of girls like a guy who can tell the straight up what they want.

TMI is online now  
Old
10-30-2012, 11:45 AM
  #274
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 60,272
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I walk my dog around campus a lot. It keeps me from being bored (my neighborhood is endlessly boring), and she gets to see squirrels and people and ****. It also gives me an opening with girls. I would venture to guess I meet at least two cute girls every week just walking my dog around. Granted, I'm 27 years old so they usually end up being too young for much of anything too serious (18-21 = too much hassle over time).


Agreed. Putting it out there can't hurt. The only thing it can do is help really. Just be honest. A lot of girls like a guy who can tell the straight up what they want.

Similar to the running path I use that gets a lot of traffic... Lots of regulars you'll notice if you go around the same time. Lots of small talk with good looking women just while stretching and getting ready. It definitely makes it a lot more enjoyable to go. Good attitudes/vibrations from everyone around.

Exactly...

RayP is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 11:54 AM
  #275
TMI
Mod Supervisor
 
TMI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 46,841
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Fresh View Post
My love for you grows stronger.
I'm taking credit for that gif being posted even though I didn't post it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Similar to the running path I use that gets a lot of traffic... Lots of regulars you'll notice if you go around the same time. Lots of small talk with good looking women just while stretching and getting ready. It definitely makes it a lot more enjoyable to go. Good attitudes/vibrations from everyone around.

Exactly...
Sometimes I talk to girls in the gym, but I get pretty serious when I start heading to work out. That and it's hard to strike up a conversation naturally when people are grunting and sweating everywhere.

TMI is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.