HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Kristian Huselius

Closed Thread

Old
09-20-2003, 06:28 AM
Goalie Terrorizer

vCash: 500
Kristian Huselius

Just wanted to know how you think this guy will do this year. Will he have a breakout year or is he supposed to stay a 45 pts player for his whole career ? What do you think is his upside in terms of points ? Thanks.

Old
09-20-2003, 06:47 AM
Foppa

I put Huselius in the same catagory as Datsyuk...guys whose numbers thus far are not indicative of the type of talent they have and the numbers they could put up in the right situation.

For Datsyuk, it's moving up the depth chart. For Huselius...it seems to be more earning the trust of the coach and just growing with a young supporting cast.

Given the moves I have seen him make on the ice, I would not be shocked if he got 30-35 goals this year.

Old
09-20-2003, 07:02 AM
Biscuit Bullet

Send a message via AIM to Biscuit Bullet
Huselius has some of the most ridiculously sick moves I've ever seen. He scored a lot of hightlite goals two seasons ago. It would be nice to see him do that again.

Old
09-20-2003, 07:43 AM
Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

I think his upside is about 65-75 points.

Old
09-20-2003, 04:06 PM
Seiza

Send a message via ICQ to Seiza
Huselius is one of a kind, his moves are simply amacing. If he can get some time on the first line with some good players 60-70 points shouldn't be a problem..

Old
09-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Pinto
Burn Them All

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiza
Huselius is one of a kind, his moves are simply amacing. If he can get some time on the first line with some good players 60-70 points shouldn't be a problem..
With all this positive feedback, im glad i got him on my fantasy team

Old
09-20-2003, 04:40 PM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
From reports from other Panthers fans from last nites game, Huselius played great and should've had a hat trick (the 3rd one was credited to Van Ryn who shot the puck). FL's 2nd line has quitely started to climb out of Keenan's doghouse and their earning his respect. Huselius - Cullen - V. Bure could be a strong line (last yr's doghouse line) for FL this coming season. Teams won't have to just worry about the top line for FL with Jokinen & Kozlov, the 2nd line will contribute much more than last yr with the scoring mostly coming from Huselius.

Old
09-20-2003, 07:51 PM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Huselius has some outstanding moves. I got to see some highlights of him in the SEL, where he led the league in all six offensive categories, and they were amazing. Give the guy a breakaway and he has some moves that will blow your mind. If Keenan ever realizes what type of player Kristian is, look out NHL. I see Huselius as a Naslund-type player, topping off at around 85-90 points.

Closed Thread