HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 7

Closed Thread

Old
11-08-2012, 07:27 PM
nogger
#wemissyoubutler

vCash: 50
Not nearly as impressive but a SOTW Stammer is bid at 1.3 million pucks

Old
11-08-2012, 07:57 PM
matt1396

vCash: 500
Selling on xbox:
Benn 16k start price 17.5k BIN (cheapest on xbox)
Heatley 12.5k start price 14k BIN
Roy 7k start price 8k BIN

Old
11-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Noel92

Just outshot a guy 29-9 and lost 3-0. I had SOTW Backstrom taking half the shots, but couldn't finish with his Euro goalie in net.

Not complaining, but that sucks.

Old
11-08-2012, 08:35 PM
nogger
#wemissyoubutler

Anyone looking to buy a Tavares?

Old
11-08-2012, 08:42 PM
matt1396

Heatley and Roy sold for their BIN prices, considering I bought Heatley a few weeks ago for 7.5k and Roy for 5.5k I made a solid 9k profit off both of them.

Old
11-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Latz

How do people have o many pucks. Do these people not have lives? Really. A million pucks. How. Buying and selling? Do they sit in front of a tv or 10 hours at a time

Old
11-08-2012, 08:54 PM
xXImScore71Xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latz View Post
How do people have o many pucks. Do these people not have lives? Really. A million pucks. How. Buying and selling? Do they sit in front of a tv or 10 hours at a time
In my opinion buying and selling gets old quick, I'd rather play games.

Old
11-08-2012, 09:10 PM
wKetch22
Pure Grime

any of you guys use a 99 goalie for playoffs?

Im thinking getting someone like SOTW Varlamov who could be easily trained to 99 and then giving him a 15 gamer and only using him for big games (playoffs, final rounds, etc) and then using Lehtonen for just normal games

Old
11-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Viller

Anyone win that tourney that gives a free pack? What kind of pack is it? Is it worth the contracts/trainings/duration its gonna probably end up costing?

Old
11-08-2012, 09:23 PM
hockeyboy4

anyone on ps3 selling brian campbell or danny briere

Old
11-08-2012, 09:30 PM
David Krejci
STANLEY CUP CHAMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by atl thrasher344 View Post
If you remove all the players from your roster it should be fixed. I would suggest trying that and then playing a game or two against the computer with just some of your scrubs to see if it's fixed.

It won't remove captaincy or anything. I just did it yesterday and it worked for me.
Tried this, it didn't work. Any other options? I read someone saying that if you clear your cache it might work, what exactly does clearing your cache do? Does it delete any of your memory stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wKetch22 View Post
How do you do that deke? Thats pretty cool
Be holding up on the left stick, and then hold the puck out with one hand on your backhand. Then hold lb, and simultaneously hit downwards on the right stick AND rotate the left stick to either the right or left, depending on if you're a righty or lefty. It's complicated and you'll have to use your middle finger to hold the left trigger to hold the puck out with one hand. Just go into practice mode and play with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXImScore71Xx View Post
Out of curiosity, does anyone on here even have close to a million pucks yet?
I had 780k before I bought SOTW Zetterberg yesterday for 500k.

Old
11-08-2012, 09:37 PM
xXImScore71Xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Krejci View Post
Tried this, it didn't work. Any other options? I read someone saying that if you clear your cache it might work, what exactly does clearing your cache do? Does it delete any of your memory stuff?

Be holding up on the left stick, and then hold the puck out with one hand on your backhand. Then hold lb, and simultaneously hit downwards on the right stick AND rotate the left stick to either the right or left, depending on if you're a righty or lefty. It's complicated and you'll have to use your middle finger to hold the left trigger to hold the puck out with one hand. Just go into practice mode and play with it.

I had 780k before I bought SOTW Zetterberg yesterday for 500k.
Hows that SOTW Zetterberg been treatin ya? I'm considering purchasing one since I just sold my SOTW Giroux.

Old
11-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Jesh18

Im up too 1.5 million i was saving up 4 that ovi i guess i got long ways to go

Old
11-08-2012, 09:41 PM
TheQuackAttack

Quote:
It deletes memory stored that the computer uses to access things faster. So like, a picture. It will already be in the memory so the computer doesn't need to put it there again, allowing for quicker load speed.

Not sure how it'd help, but you can try...

Old
11-08-2012, 09:53 PM
David Krejci
STANLEY CUP CHAMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXImScore71Xx View Post
Hows that SOTW Zetterberg been treatin ya? I'm considering purchasing one since I just sold my SOTW Giroux.
He's been awesome. At LEAST a point per game, easily. Although I don't know his exact stats because I'm experiencing the glitch where I get no pucks for games, and all of my games count as losses no matter what, and it's also not tracking any stats. I had 4 assists with him in a game last night, he's a great passer. Very hard to knock off the puck, too. Well worth it. I was expecting to have to pay 700k for him, so when the guy told me he wanted 5 for him, I was like YES YES YES in my head, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post
It deletes memory stored that the computer uses to access things faster. So like, a picture. It will already be in the memory so the computer doesn't need to put it there again, allowing for quicker load speed.

Not sure how it'd help, but you can try...
Okay, thanks. So I won't lose any of my saved games or anything like that?

Old
11-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Jesh18

So here is my final team first line ovi greztky and crosby, second line is kovi datsyuk and gaborik, third line is stamkos sotw toews and malkin 4th is a bunch of scrubs. First line d is sotw chara and karlson, second line is sotw suter and sotw weber, third line is phaneuf and doughty. Goalies are sotw shiender and ryan miller

Old
11-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesh18 View Post
So here is my final team first line ovi greztky and crosby, second line is kovi datsyuk and gaborik, third line is stamkos sotw toews and malkin 4th is a bunch of scrubs. First line d is sotw chara and karlson, second line is sotw suter and sotw weber, third line is phaneuf and doughty. Goalies are sotw shiender and ryan miller
And you've spent how much money on the game?

Old
11-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Viller

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
And you've spent how much money on the game?
I dont think its possible to get a whole team of players like that by buying packs, right? Probably auction house buying/selling

Old
11-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Jesh18

I only spent 20 bucks on the game when it first came out
best player i got was price and u dont need to spend money to have a good team just buy and sell proparlly

Old
11-08-2012, 10:10 PM
TheQuackAttack

Quote:
Okay, thanks. So I won't lose any of my saved games or anything like that?
If it does, that's total news to me Cache should only be things you involuntarily saved. Temporary files. I assume by saved games you mean save files? No, it won't delete any of that. Cache is internet, save files go into a different spot.

Though I don't see how it'll help HUT. Worth a shot, though, I guess. All HUT data is stored on a server, so it's safe.

Old
11-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viller View Post
I dont think its possible to get a whole team of players like that by buying packs, right? Probably auction house buying/selling
You do realize you can sell the players you get in packs right? People spend tons of money buying packs, getting good players, then selling them to get a lot of pucks.

Old
11-08-2012, 10:16 PM
David Krejci
STANLEY CUP CHAMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post
If it does, that's total news to me Cache should only be things you involuntarily saved. Temporary files. I assume by saved games you mean save files? No, it won't delete any of that. Cache is internet, save files go into a different spot.

Though I don't see how it'll help HUT. Worth a shot, though, I guess. All HUT data is stored on a server, so it's safe.
Yeah, okay. I think I'll wait and see if it just goes away. It's not costing me contracts or anything, so I guess technically I'm just playing for free since I'd just be buying bronze packs with the pucks I got from games. I still have 280k, so I'm going to be going after a SOTW Parise when he comes out, or anyone on my team that I have right now that has a SOTW version come out. But I'm thinking Parise will be the most expensive of the guys I have, that I don't already have SOTW for (other than Datsyuk, who I'd like to upgrade on, but only if I find one for a good price).

Old
11-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Viller

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
You do realize you can sell the players you get in packs right? People spend tons of money buying packs, getting good players, then selling them to get a lot of pucks.
I realise this but I spent id say about 20-30$ on cards and theres no way in hell I could make a 1million pucks at this rate....

Old
11-08-2012, 10:34 PM
nogger
#wemissyoubutler

Anyone else like trolling players online?

Like, just now a guy who was pretty decent played me, and he had a very stacked team and he couldn't beat Hiller, and I kept scoring on his Quick. After the beast Hayley Wickenhiser scores my 6th of the game he goes on his mic and gets all cranky. So I made sure to watch EVERY replay after that and sent a GG message afterwards.

I know how frustrating it is sometimes to lose, so it's fun to antagonize it towards the other side.

Old
11-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Jesh18

If anybody wants stamkos on the ps3 pm me

Closed Thread