HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rullier

Closed Thread

Old
02-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Fat Elvis

vCash: 500
Rullier

Do you guys honestly think that he has the skills to be a 5-7 Dman in the nhl? He seems to be a decent ahl guy but I've never gotten to see him play. Do you ever think he'll get a shot at playing for us? Not sure if it would be the speed of the nhl that would hurt him?

Old
02-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING ELVI
Do you guys honestly think that he has the skills to be a 5-7 Dman in the nhl? He seems to be a decent ahl guy but I've never gotten to see him play. Do you ever think he'll get a shot at playing for us? Not sure if it would be the speed of the nhl that would hurt him?
It's tough to say, I'd like to see him play for us, but we'll never know if they don't give him a chance. I'd rather see him plugged into the 6th or 7th spot ahead of Holland.

Old
02-06-2005, 11:42 AM
KINGLEWOOD

I'm not exactly sure what it was that has kept Rullier from playing some NHL games in the past. I know that he's had some tough competition among his team mates down in Manchester, such as Corvo who was scoring at a ppg pace, Holland was a vet who could be trusted more than a rookie, Zizka was an AHL all star, and Gleason and Grebeshkov were 1st round picks with tons of upside. They all desearved a look in the bigs.

I know now that he's matured he will be given a very close look once the NHL resumes. Who wouldn't want a mean 6'4 defenseman who can get nasty and protect his players on their team. If that doesn't convince people than maybe his team high +26 will open some eyes.

I think this guy would benifit playing with Quintal they seem to be similar types of players who both happen to be French Canadian.

Old
02-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGLEWOOD
I'm not exactly sure what it was that has kept Rullier from playing some NHL games in the past. I know that he's had some tough competition among his team mates down in Manchester, such as Corvo who was scoring at a ppg pace, Holland was a vet who could be trusted more than a rookie, Zizka was an AHL all star, and Gleason and Grebeshkov were 1st round picks with tons of upside. They all desearved a look in the bigs.

I know now that he's matured he will be given a very close look once the NHL resumes. Who wouldn't want a mean 6'4 defenseman who can get nasty and protect his players on their team. If that doesn't convince people than maybe his team high +26 will open some eyes.

I think this guy would benifit playing with Quintal they seem to be similar types of players who both happen to be French Canadian.
I agree. I mean if we aren't going to at least give him a shot, might as well use him as trade bait to bring in a center. I know on the Canes board in one of their threads I offered Rullier and Cammy for O'Neill or Vasicek.

Old
02-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Fat Elvis

I kinda thought maybe he could turn into a O'donnell for us, his game came along at a later age. I just think that he would be a usefull man for us.

Old
02-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

I take him over a washed up Quintal anyday of the week. That's for sure.

02-10-2005, 04:29 AM
McSorley 33

I've always liked him because his tough and he fights. I don't understand Zizka and Holland over Rullier. You can't have a team that doesn't have enough fighters, otherwise your the Ducks.

Closed Thread