HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Bentley Generals vs Fort Sask Chiefs

Old
11-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Everest

vCash: 500
Bentley Generals vs Fort Sask Chiefs

I thought I would let the board know about a game worth checking out tonight in Fort Saskatchewan. Game time is 8PM at the JRC Arena.

These are two of the top SR AAA teams in the country right now. A league game...and I can garuntee its worth the short drive out of the city.

The Generals roster has about 55 games of NHL experience and over 600 games of AHL experience. Theyre hosting the Allan Cup this April and loaded to the nuts with talent.

Everest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Philly85
Moody'

i would seriously enjoy coming out to see Bentley play but I can't miss the GSP fight tonight... Although I would encourage people to go as well, lol what a hypocrite I am. Seriously though, good stuff.

Philly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 02:04 PM
Everest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly85 View Post
i would seriously enjoy coming out to see Bentley play but I can't miss the GSP fight tonight... Although I would encourage people to go as well, lol what a hypocrite I am. Seriously though, good stuff.
Ah! I forgot that fight was on tonight.

Goes to show you how the lockout has not affected my hockey schedule. I still dont know anything about life outside the rink.

Everest is offline   Reply With Quote