HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs Lounge v. 87 - The Lord of the LL: The Return of the Kamo

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-06-2012, 12:39 AM
  #126
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
I never used cheats.
Only ever cheated in GTA series.

BEfore all the special moves(cheats) in the NHL games I could kick anyones butt.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 12:46 AM
  #127
JMcLeaf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
JMcLeaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: ♫d(-_-)b♫
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 17,408
vCash: 500

JMcLeaf is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 12:49 AM
  #128
charliolemieux
rsTmf
 
charliolemieux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLeaf View Post
It's like if Yoda and the guy from Goonies had a kid.

charliolemieux is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 01:00 AM
  #129
Quarter
Exploding Knees
 
Quarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,287
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliolemieux View Post
It's like if Yoda and the guy from Goonies had a kid.
Sloth love Chunk.

Quarter is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 01:06 AM
  #130
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,554
vCash: 500
anyone got ACIII here?

__________________
Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 01:44 AM
  #131
Chandrashekhar Limit
ORANJE 4 LYFE
 
Chandrashekhar Limit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waterloo, ON
Country: Bangladesh
Posts: 15,909
vCash: 500
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1nTCysfRs4

Some explicit language.

Favorite track in the album.

Chandrashekhar Limit is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 02:10 AM
  #132
Hugh Janus
Registered User
 
Hugh Janus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
anyone got ACIII here?
Is that even a question?

Hugh Janus is online now  
Old
11-06-2012, 02:20 AM
  #133
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
Is that even a question?
how was it lolÉ

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 02:22 AM
  #134
Hugh Janus
Registered User
 
Hugh Janus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
how was it lolÉ
****ing amazing. If you have played the other AC's you need to play it.

Hugh Janus is online now  
Old
11-06-2012, 02:22 AM
  #135
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
****ing amazing. If you have played the other AC's you need to play it.
yea i've got all of the games except that one lol.

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 02:23 AM
  #136
Hugh Janus
Registered User
 
Hugh Janus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
yea i've got all of the games except that one lol.
I skipped quite a few classes last week playing it lol

Hugh Janus is online now  
Old
11-06-2012, 02:25 AM
  #137
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
 
Leaf Rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fredericton, NB
Country: India
Posts: 70,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
I skipped quite a few classes last week playing it lol
haven't played anything except old games recently getting the platinum trophies

been a weak game year lol

Leaf Rocket is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 02:28 AM
  #138
Hugh Janus
Registered User
 
Hugh Janus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: GTA
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,849
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
haven't played anything except old games recently getting the platinum trophies

been a weak game year lol
I've been playing quite a few older games here too. In my res you should see my setup, I've got my 360, PS3, Gamecube, PS2 on my TV stand connected to my 40" TV then beside it on my desk I have my custom built PC that can play basically any game on max. I love it so much.

Hugh Janus is online now  
Old
11-06-2012, 08:21 AM
  #139
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar
 
Schenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Huron County
Country: Canada
Posts: 27,348
vCash: 500
Trying to be healthier because all I do is eat microwavable foods, fast food and drink beer.
Went for my first run in a month yesterday, and I am eating yogurt now. Progress has been made.

__________________
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82088&dateline=135762  5592
Schenn is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 09:38 AM
  #140
legendinblue
LEAFS SUCK
 
legendinblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,093
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
Trying to be healthier because all I do is eat microwavable foods, fast food and drink beer.
Went for my first run in a month yesterday, and I am eating yogurt now. Progress has been made.
Im thinking about going for my first run EVER.

legendinblue is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 09:45 AM
  #141
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice
 
Leafs at Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,184
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
haven't played anything except old games recently getting the platinum trophies

been a weak game year lol
AC3, ME3 , BlackOps2 , Halo4, Borderlands2, Witcher2, Walking Dead, Diablo3, Max Payne 3. Pretty good if you ask me.

Leafs at Knight is online now  
Old
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM
  #142
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,728
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendinblue View Post
Im thinking about going for my first run EVER.
I run all the time, mind you it is to the refrigerator

Grant is online now  
Old
11-06-2012, 10:13 AM
  #143
legendinblue
LEAFS SUCK
 
legendinblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,093
vCash: 50
Seen this?
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1279815

A confirmed NHL'er on HF. How long will he last?

legendinblue is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 10:14 AM
  #144
legendinblue
LEAFS SUCK
 
legendinblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,093
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
I run all the time, mind you it is to the refrigerator
Thanks for the reminder, I'm grabbing some food as we speak.

legendinblue is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 10:41 AM
  #145
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,728
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendinblue View Post
Seen this?
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1279815

A confirmed NHL'er on HF. How long will he last?
2 weeks tops

Edit: How would you even confirm something like that? I kind of want to pretend I am to see how....but I won't.

Grant is online now  
Old
11-06-2012, 11:02 AM
  #146
legendinblue
LEAFS SUCK
 
legendinblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,093
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
2 weeks tops

Edit: How would you even confirm something like that? I kind of want to pretend I am to see how....but I won't.
Maybe Fugu had him take a pic of himself holding a sign saying 'HFBoards'? No idea to be honest.

legendinblue is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 11:10 AM
  #147
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,728
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendinblue View Post
Maybe Fugu had him take a pic of himself holding a sign saying 'HFBoards'? No idea to be honest.
A talented photoshopper could probably do that no problem. Mind you if that person pretends to be someone else and makes a fake photo just for HF, they need a life, big time haha.

Grant is online now  
Old
11-06-2012, 11:17 AM
  #148
legendinblue
LEAFS SUCK
 
legendinblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,093
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
A talented photoshopper could probably do that no problem. Mind you if that person pretends to be someone else and makes a fake photo just for HF, they need a life, big time haha.
Yea, I'm thinking it has to be something different they'd require for confirmation. I guess we will never know.

legendinblue is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
  #149
Cool Beans Man
Registered User
 
Cool Beans Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossibru View Post
I've been playing quite a few older games here too. In my res you should see my setup, I've got my 360, PS3, Gamecube, PS2 on my TV stand connected to my 40" TV then beside it on my desk I have my custom built PC that can play basically any game on max. I love it so much.
Whoa, where do all the girls sit?

Kiddddddinnnggg, kinda

Cool Beans Man is offline  
Old
11-06-2012, 11:25 AM
  #150
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,728
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Beans Man View Post
Whoa, where do all the girls sit?

Kiddddddinnnggg, kinda
"Sorry girls, the only place to sit is my bed"

It could maybe work haha.

Grant is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.